• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • [snip]

This is the card, Confiscation.

Confiscation.png

What were you saying there Drakow? ;]

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • It's funny how we have mental associations with numbers. 69 is haha funny sex yada yada. 666 is the devil's number or whatever. 13 is unlucky. 7 is lucky.

HUMANSSSS

I agree with you. The only thing I say no to is the number 9. The only people who think it is funny are immature little 9-year-olds who think they're cool because they learnt a terrible sex joke.

Sir Codin

Someone remind me why "Confiscation" is banned again. It's not that OP.
    To quote someone from GameFaqs:

You get to look at your opponent's hand and discard from it. That's enough of a reason, since it isn't a fair trade off. 1000 LP for a card that can help you know what they play AND possibly discard their best card off the bat is broken. Even at limited, it's just overpowered.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • あらつ. . .
    沈黙。。。それは地獄だ。

What's up, guys? Somebody needs to get chatty!

I'm up even if I should be sleeping to rest my arm

Been bored a little bit lately. Stopped gaming nonstop so that doesn't leave me with much to do.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Long story short, I lifted too much weight and my arm couldn't go past the 90 degrees angle, it was too painful.

Years
  • Lifting things can be a pain. The other day at work we were lugging some chairs into the conference room, and I only realized after dragging one myself that they were using a U-cart to take some of them over. My arm was hurting a bit throughout the day.

I don't suffer on my arms and/or legs much, but it happens at times you don't really count on it.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • あらつ。 。 。
    Well try to not mangle your arm, next time. :I
    That, or just don't lift so much weight. . .

Is that why you've stopped playing so many video games then?

That reminds me, never catch a falling dresser with your foot when you're wearing boots with metal lace cuffs, guys. You will bust your foot up.
    Happened to me a while ago, and I was limping for the rest of the day. . .

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Is that why you've stopped playing so many video games then?
    Yeah, keeping my arms to play like this hurt after a while.

That reminds me, never catch a falling dresser with your foot when you're wearing boots with metal lace cuffs, guys. You will bust your foot up.
    Happened to me a while ago, and I was limping for the rest of the day. . .
    Some people are really unlucky.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ow. @_@

More like no one anywhere at all ever should try to catch a dresser with their foot... xD;;

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Speaking of injuries, I've apparently been losing blood a lot somehow, since an hour or two ago I collapsed on the floor while hyperventilating after going up the stairs in my house. Afterwards and since I've been slurring a lot of my words and my right hand doesn't want to work, and sometimes my head won't want to support itself for a moment. It beats me why this is happening, but it really makes my chest hurt bad…

Years
  • Speaking of injuries, I've apparently been losing blood a lot somehow, since an hour or two ago I collapsed on the floor while hyperventilating after going up the stairs in my house. Afterwards and since I've been slurring a lot of my words and my right hand doesn't want to work, and sometimes my head won't want to support itself for a moment. It beats me why this is happening, but it really makes my chest hurt bad…

Is your lost blood visible? What if it's just heat?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back