• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How physically strong are you?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I haven't bench-pressed in a while but I think the last time I did I could bench about 40kg? And I weigh 38kg.. so I guess I'm moderately strong for my weight?
    Been a while, though since I checked since I've been doing more compound exercises.. I'm actually trying to strengthen my legs as I have a slight imbalance with them due to an injury.

Years
    I'm a three-point-five; I'm too small and skinny and klutzy to have natural strength. If I bothered working out, I'd be up in the eights.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well I know boxing, so I'd like to think I'm physically strong.
    But that kinda depends on your definition. I'm an outboxer, and I don't really have strong punch power, but I make it up with footwork and quick jabs.

That said, I haven't been able to properly exercise for a year now due to health conditions. (chronic eczema) I don't know where I'd stand now, and I haven't been in a real fight to actually know for sure. (Boxing is more than raw strength)

Nakala Pri

I do weights everyday, go for walks, go on the exercise bike, do stretches and punch brothers.

I'm so tuff unt buff 8D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I lift heavy stuff for my job, so armstrength I'm not lacking, I also do a lot of cycling, because I'm dutch. I'd give myself a 6 I think.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    After years of warehouse work and regular strength training, I can bench press my own weight (215 lb/97.5 kg) with little trouble.

As far as agility and coordination go, I'd grade myself slightly above average on both counts. :P

Years
    I'd say probably a 3-4. My arms are super skinny but my legs are eh. Lol. Idk I used to walk uphill for 2 miles from my bus stop to my house last year so I'm used to walking and since then my legs have gotten pretty damn strong.

But if you piss me off (like make me 100% pissed) that 3/4 on the scale is gonna raise to a f**kin' 20. I advise you hide or run for your life if you're the one who pisses me off. And I don't have anger issues, it's just that when someone/something gets on my nerves, I get mad and from then on it's really easy to make me even more mad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    130 pounds reporting in

I'm really scrawny and not proud. I have an illness which inhibits weight gain, so I need to lift a lot more than usual. I need to put serious effort in. One day I will find the motivation.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    Hmm, I don't know how to scale it, but I can easily over power most animals, like goats, horses.
    Dogs,
    Anything that is usually 'stronger' than humans.
    :)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I work out once or twice a week, so probably about a 6 or 7. I'm no strongman, but I have decently firm muscles. If I didn't overeat so much, I'd probably look pretty decent.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    How physically strong are you?

Probably like 2. I have a lot of energy, and am actually fairly athletic, but no muscle strength to speak of. lol

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Maybe a 2. I can lift things well enough to do what I need to do myself but I've yet to find someone I'm physically stronger than, even people smaller than me, and I'm rather small. Poor motor coordination doesn't help.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I would say I'm 6, not much strong as my age group people are, they goto gyms and I am too lazy to go there :P but in sports while playing I would say I am athletic and jumping and running fast is easy for me, but if you say boxing or wrestling then man I am not enough strong haha

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Weak lol, at least my arms. They're like spaghetti. My legs are a different story though but I've been riding a bike practically every day since I was 4 years old so that's no surprise. I can choke racists with my thighs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    hehehehe not very strong, but that is why I have been blessed to live alongside big strong sexy men in this lifetime.

Imafroggy

King
    Years
    1 would be either a lanky stick, really fat guy, a skinnyfat guy with weak arms, etc.
    10 would be a body builder...

I would rate myself a good 5.
    Because I do consider myself to be active and in shape, but I could be ripped if I wanted to but I'm not. My fault i'm not, no one elses.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'd say a 3 or 4. I could barely pick up and carry my train into the living room. My mom is a lot weaker than I am due to her neck... and she had no problem getting it into our living room... so yeah. XD

Years
    Probably an 8/10, maybe 8.5

I lift nearly every day and walk/run a lot, but I've also gained weight since my high school football career finished over a year ago; I've only recently (like 3-4 months ago) made an effort to get back to my old lifting habits.

Back