• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
    I really like ghost too because it is only weak to dark and itself so it makes a good typing. Plus they have strong attackers and bulky defenders so you can use them in any position.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

I always felt having both a Ghost-type and Dark-Type was odd; in a creative sense. I just feel like the types aren't balanced at all and that makes for some redundant-sounding ones - usually if I'm making something based in and around Pokemon, I create new types and end up combining them into something else.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

Water is so useful. I'm constantly using them to break down Rock and Steel walls, which is great, since I tend to like Pokemon who are weak to Rock; for some reason. Though, I don't really find many of them all that interesting. Which is bad considering they're the most plentiful type.​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hi guys, I'm super sorry I've hardly been around over the past few weeks but basically life is just way too busy for me and having no time for PT is making me feel guilty which is making it even worse, so I've decided to take a big break - just letting you all know what's going on! It'll be a two week DLoA at first but I'll likely just quit altogether once it's over since everything's just getting busier and busier. I've absolutely adored the last few months and I've met some remarkable people in this section so keep it up guys; I'm sure whoever follows on from me will do a much better job than I have so I'm looking forward to seeing the future of this section :) Sorry it didn't last long, I knew this was a strong likelihood upon agreeing to take the position but hopefully this was a good start to getting PT in the place it should be.

Anyway yeah, it'd be great to keep in contact with people so hit me up with a message if you want my Skype or anything and I'll see you all around :)

As for WTP, I'll host this week's edition (week 10) but after that I'll be looking for someone to take over. Let me know if interested!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Hi guys, I'm super sorry I've hardly been around over the past few weeks but basically life is just way too busy for me and having no time for PT is making me feel guilty which is making it even worse, so I've decided to take a big break - just letting you all know what's going on! It'll be a two week DLoA at first but I'll likely just quit altogether once it's over since everything's just getting busier and busier. I've absolutely adored the last few months and I've met some remarkable people in this section so keep it up guys; I'm sure whoever follows on from me will do a much better job than I have so I'm looking forward to seeing the future of this section :) Sorry it didn't last long, I knew this was a strong likelihood upon agreeing to take the position but hopefully this was a good start to getting PT in the place it should be.

Anyway yeah, it'd be great to keep in contact with people so hit me up with a message if you want my Skype or anything and I'll see you all around :)

As for WTP, I'll host this week's edition (week 10) but after that I'll be looking for someone to take over. Let me know if interested!

Aw, Ozzy NOOOOO! It was because of you that I had the courage to get more and more active over the past few months. March, April, and May of 2015 were certainly some of the best months in my life, and you are definitely to thank for most of that. I promise you that I'll stay active here and watch over the PT section, and hopefully the regulars here will help me do so. As for the next WTPs, I could take over if you want! I am good with Photoshop after all! ;PPP

EDIT: Oh, and I wish you the best of luck of course! Stay safe!

Years

*inb4 Revise takes Ozzy's place*

But anyways, so sad to see you go like that because you're an awesome guy and while this mod stint lasted shorter than your original one, you did build a new foundation of this section and inspired me to get active here again after years of inactivity in the section. Go #TeamTrivia!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I just remembered the day when Ozzy randomly popped up at Pokémon Trivia, and now I'm fighting to hold back tears. But I won't let myself cry. Pokémon Trivia is supposed to make everyone happy, so I'll just smile at all those memories. Keep staying positive, okay Ozzy? :D

I guess I'll end this post with this lil' piece of art:

Years

I have a feeling Revise would make the ideal successor... he's already stepping in to take over Who's That Pokemon, and hopefully one day achieve world domination.

Years

Damn dude, you dont apologize cos you're busy. Especially since its the same with me. :l

It's weird how sudden happened with more regulars.
    Good thing is a new crowd is slowly replacing our activity, so this sub forum definitely has a future. Revise and Lycanthropy are doing a really good job.
    Also I will directly vote here for Revise Librarian to be a new MOD of this sub forum :D

Aw, Ozzy NOOOOO! It was because of you that I had the courage to get more and more active over the past few months. March, April, and May of 2015 were certainly some of the best months in my life, and you are definitely to thank for most of that. I promise you that I'll stay active here and watch over the PT section, and hopefully the regulars here will help me do so. As for the next WTPs, I could take over if you want! I am good with Photoshop after all! ;PPP

EDIT: Oh, and I wish you the best of luck of course! Stay safe!

I kinda feel bad our activity dropped so suddenly, and that its more of us, not just like one person. Still, once I forget enough of the games I might come back :D

Also dont worry, with the glorious title of a mighty Giratina I have, I shall never 100% abandon it...and Im 95% sure that wont happen xD
    Seriously, Im gonna boo all the time :P

PS. Hikamaru its really cool you became a regular here :D

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

I was looking for a gif of a person dancing with a rake to celebrate the ghost-type 50th post.

Not sure what this is, but I'm satisfied regardless.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back