• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    To be fair, what else could they do with it? They also probably wanted to activate Jaime's night activity right away, so Jaime or Cersei don't get sniped first. Remember, there's a cripple boy who knows their faces (because a certain someone threw him from a tower).

In this game his ability only extends as far as choosing someone and getting the skinnies on what House they serve. Unfortunately, Bran does not get to know exactly who Jaime or Cersei is. Speaking of which ... Where is Bran? He should've seen something last night.​

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    To be fair, what else could they do with it? They also probably wanted to activate Jaime's night activity right away, so Jaime or Cersei don't get sniped first. Remember, there's a cripple boy who knows their faces (because a certain someone threw him from a tower).

Where does it say anything about Bran/cripple in the main post? o.o Am I missing something? XD

And you guys are talking about the night letter communication earlier.... does anyone know how it works? Ie. How Klippy is using the letter system?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I doubt anyone else is going to out themselves with minimal information and before Night 1 even kicks in ><.

It hasn't gone well for Lycanthropy

Reactions: dad

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't believe there was any planning. Klippy sent out the letters right before the day phase so it would have been impossible for Lycanthropy to plan the killing of anyone. It was just a misplay on his own part and now he's useless. No reason to look too deep into it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "Bran Stark - Cripple of Winterfell. Once a night, you may use GREENSIGHT to detect the allegiance of another player. You will not learn their exact role, but only their House."

Bran is essentially a role-seer in this game, and I'd put money on him using it every night.

Now he's not going to reveal himself I don't think, but he has more info than anyone at this point.​

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    day one is my least favorite so i composed this complex system to find out who i'm going to vote tonight. i chose my favorite number (17), went down the list of players and then,
    [KILL] gimmiepie

Ullion

Years
    I don't believe there was any planning. Klippy sent out the letters right before the day phase so it would have been impossible for Lycanthropy to plan the killing of anyone. It was just a misplay on his own part and now he's useless. No reason to look too deep into it.

Thanks Sonata! I think this line may help clear up things the above posted had been wondering about :)

"Bran Stark - Cripple of Winterfell. Once a night, you may use GREENSIGHT to detect the allegiance of another player. You will not learn their exact role, but only their House."​

Bran is essentially a role-seer in this game, and I'd put money on him using it every night.

I remember that. But didn't Bardothren say:
    Remember, there's a cripple boy who knows their faces (because a certain someone threw him from a tower).

Ignore me, I guess... am I just confused now? This whole game has my head as a mess

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I think Bardo was mistaken, considering I copy-pasted that directly from the first post. He does get props for knowing what happens in the books and show, but alas, Bran does not know the identities of Jaime and Cersei.​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think I'm gonna end this phase soon, folks! I will be away for some of this weekend, so I may either end it soon today or just wait until Sunday for the phase switch. :) Either way, cast your votes soon while I decide, muahaha. :D

I know it's a short phase btw. I figure the first day or so might be, but I'll consider how long to leave it up while I have time. :)

Ullion

Years
    I am way too tense right now. I have no idea whats going to happen this night phase. T_T

And Klippy, if you were to end the day phase shortly, would the night phase last all weekend then?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    That just would not be on. I'd be too tense, waiting to know if I'd died or been tortured with another day of peasantry.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Damn. Missed the whole day because of one night of no intenet. Guess we will see what happens during this night phase.

Edit: here will be my vote if i can read through the thread and decide after dinner before day phase officially ends lmao.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, it would last all weekend (until Sunday afternoon at least). So not too long of a wait. :)

THE DAY PHASE IS OVER. NIGHT ONE COMING SOON.

If you want to do a last minute vote, now is the time.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    NIGHT ONE

Joffrey Baratheon-Lannister was surrounded. Traitors on every side of him. Even his mother, grandfather, and uncle Tyrion stood around him.

"You're too much of a risk, my love," said his mother before sliding a dagger into his stomach. He gasped and blood poured from the wound.

"I'll kill you all!" he screamed. "You...all of you are dead! KILL THEM!" He screamed towards the guards tasked with protecting his life. None came forward.

Sansa Stark, his betrothed, stood before him. She pulled a long and sharp pin from her hair and told him, "You'll never hurt me again." She slashed at his throat and he tumbled backwards onto the Iron Throne. He shrieked with pain as the swords from the throne impaled him on it.

His young brother, Tommen, cried behind their mother. Joffrey hated him. He hated that he would be king now. He would be joining his father, Robert Baratheon, soon enough. Until his mother stepped forward and said, "You are no true son of Robert's, my bastard son." She kissed his forehead and ran from the scene.

Jaime Lannister burst into the room. Soldiers, peasants, noblemen. They all surrounded the king, knives in hands. He unsheathed his sword and charged at the swarm of people, ready to kill one for doing this. He thought to himself, Irony at its best. The Kingslayer shocked at the king's death. He had no idea his own family was involved with this, but he went charging forward. Ready to kill.

Outside, the bells began ringing. The king was dead.

JOFFREY BARATHEON-LANNISTER IS DEAD

TOMMEN BARATHEON-LANNISTER IS KING

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    Nakuzami as the Sellsword
    Lycanthropy as Joffrey
    Ash as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Sonata as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Jupiter as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    no as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Candy as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Mana as ???
    Ryo as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Christos as ???
    eros as ???
    Shak as ???
    Arx as ???
    Stormbringer as ???
    Ice as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Lucky Lickitung as ???
    honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Lost Heart as ???​

YOU MAY NOW SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I need night actions, people! I likely won't end this phase until tomorrow around noon, but the sooner, the better. :)

Ignore this if you've sent me a NA already.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY TWO

Jaime Lannister charged at the crowd. He swung wildly, enraged, and struck the neck of Mana the peasant who toppled backwards clutching at his throat. Jaime ran to the king's body and protected it. He was only thankful that his family wasn't around to see this travesty. What would Cersei do when she learned her son was dead? He dare not imagine it. He picked up Joffrey's body and ran from the throne room. He had a duty to protect the king. And the new king was Tommen.

Sansa Stark watched the events unfold, feeling relief. Her tormentor was dead. Maybe now she could return home to Winterfell. But...she first visited someone and whispered a name in their ear with a delicate smile and a kiss on the cheek.

In the far north, a surprising person was wandering the snows. Renly Baratheon stepped around a tree. He was looking for something for his brother. Loyalty was paramount with Stannis and Renly did not want to fail him. He heard a crackling sound behind him. He drew his sword and peered through the trees. Pale blue eyes seemed to flicker around him. He shouted, "Come forth you craven bastards and fight me!"

Silence greeted him, until the faint sound of ice shattering made him wheel around. A piercing pain shot through his stomach and he looked down. An icy dagger was lodged through him. He felt his insides freezing. The dagger drew out of his stomach and his blood froze before it could pour from him. He collapsed, dead.

But his eyes reopened moments later. Blue and cold.

MANA THE PEASANT IS DEAD

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    Nakuzami as the Sellsword
    Lycanthropy as Joffrey
    Mana as a Peasant
    Ash as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Sonata as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Jupiter as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    no as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Candy as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Ryo as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Christos as ???
    eros as ???
    Shak as ???
    Arx as ???
    Stormbringer as ???
    Ice as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Lucky Lickitung as ???
    honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Lost Heart as ???​

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    One thing I'd like to point out, In the last night post, It explicitly stated Tyrion Lannister. This could just have been coincidence, but something's telling me that whoever Tyrion is could have voted to kill lycanthropy.

[EDIT]Why do some of the names take me to shopping sites?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back