• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? - SHINY EDITION (Week 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Who's That Pokémon? (Week 10)
    SHINY EDITION

It's time to put your Pokémon knowledge to the test with our weekly contest of "Who's That Pokémon?"! Once a week every Sunday I'll post a zoomed-in section of a Pokémon and it's your job to tell me which Pokémon the art belongs to. All of the art used will be from the Pokémon's official Dream World art and will be a 30x30 px section of the art cropped and zoomed in 8x. Once you think you have an answer, send it to me in a PM and you could be our next prize winner!

Overview

• Guess the Pokémon whose art is being featured!
    • The clue is a 30x30 px section of the Pokémon's Dream World art cropped and magnified 8x.
    • Send Squirrel a PM with your answer once you've figured it out - answer as many times as you want per week but only your final answer counts!
    • Do not post answers in this thread - you don't want other people to use your answers do you?
    • Feel free to chat about the puzzles and how easy/hard you find them, that's the fun of this game afterall!
    • Submit your answers before midnight (GMT) on Saturday after the picture is posted if you want them to count!
    Rewards!

A winner is a winner and a winner is you - assuming you won! Here's what you can expect to win from correctly guessing each week's Pokémon. (Hover over for descriptions!)

Clue - Week 10

SHINY EDITION: The art for this week has instead been taken from a 6th Gen shiny sprite! A 15 px square was taken from the sprite and magnified 8x up to 120 px. Good luck!

Good luck, and feel free to also discuss last week's answer and winners in this thread! :D

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    Personally I think a shiny from gen 1 would've been harder due to the extreme lack of shinies in x/y... Think I got this one

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey guys, this contest ends in an hour's time! As of next week the contest will instead be run by Revise Librarian so be nice and get ready for some more interesting clues!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi guys, it's time for my final answer! This week's contest is now over and it's time to reveal our winners...

Alomo... Amoloa... Alomolao... the pink fish thing!

Specifically the cute green eyeliner! Congrats to those of you that got it right, now let's take a look at some of the other answers we saw...

This week's winners: Revise Librarian, WriterRaven, banjopop7_7, Mewtwolover, jdthebud, Francois
    Other answers received: Wigglytuff

Please let me know if you're supposed to be on this list and I didn't include you and I'll check your answer PM and make sure to sort it! Also sorry for any old usernames, still getting used to the new ones ^_^

Lots of correct answers from not many poeple, again! This concludes our first WTP Shiny Edition, but as from next week the contest will instead by run by Revise Librarian so wach out for hopefully some more interesting clues than I've been giving! It's been a pleasure hosting it up until now but it's time to pass on the torch. Stay tuned for next week's puzzle coming up later today and as always feel free to discuss your answers and the winners in this thread until then!

Ozzy out ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back