• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welp.

Years
    Hi, I'm a n00b on this site, I guess. Deceptio introduced me, and this was on his list of things for me to do. -________-

I, um, like velociraptors.

And my signature isn't showing up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hii, welcome to the forums~! Nice to meet you. :3

A couple of things, please remember that if you need to add something to a previous post and no one has posted after you, use the Edit button located under your post instead of double posting~! I merged the posts this time, but I would very much appreciate it for the next! ♥ But yeah, if you made a signature, did you remember to save your signature/confirm it? It happens a lot, and that's why it doesn't show up, but otherwise, make sure that you checked that box where it says 'show your signature' in the text box when you're replying to a thread, mmkay?

Anyways, I hope this helps you! I do hope you'll enjoy our forums, and I really do look forward on becoming great friends with you! If you need a hand with anything, contact me anytime and I'll be happy to help. Have a lovely day~ <33

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    Welcome to PC. I don't think we have a board for velociraptors, but you might be able to convince the admins to make one. I don't know very much about them, so I probably wouldn't frequent it very much, but it's still something to try.

Seriously, though, glad to have you. Hope you find a place to chill and have fun in your time here.

Years
    I've seen Deceptio around, so awesome to hear he recommended PC to you. Welcome aboard on that note, Velocity!

Anyways, is there anything you'd like us to know about you? I'm like absolutely curious right now! There's tons to look around and contribute to, so take your time and explore and you shall find something you love.

Either way, best of luck to you fitting in and remember we're all here if you need us!

If you made your posts before having a signature they won't show up on those posts but will for any posts you make after creating a sig.. so you should be fine. Happens to me too sometimes. xD; Welcome Velocity! Deceptio is instantly cooler for introducing you, hope you'll stick around because PC is a totally awesome place. Have fun. 8D

Years
    Hello to everyone! Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I do have the "show signature" button checked, and all of my replies were made prior to having commented or posting on anything! I checked to see if it was too large, but it's just about perfect size. I wonder if something else is wrong?

In any case, thanks again! Likewise, if any of you need to contact me for any reason, though it's unlikely simply because I don't know what I could possibly have to offer at this early stage, please do not hesitate.

Years
    Hi there VelocityRaptor! It's cool that Deceptio introduced you to this place! I personally haven't talked to him, but I see him around and he seems to be cool. I wonder why your sig won't show up. Is it like Sheep said where it will only come up on the posts after you've saved it? Also what is the signature? Perhaps there's something weird with it that's not allowing it to show up.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Welcome to the forums Velocity Raptor!

Deceptio is pretty cool and im glad he introduced you im sure youll like it here haha

The only thing ik of why ur sig is showing up is 2 things do u have the show your signature box checked? And are u using writing or an image as your signature? Images are usually easiest to use and put in sigs by using a hosting site like tinypic!

Anyways hope that helps glad to have u on the forums and hope to see u around!

Back