• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • THE BATTLE AT THE PLAYGROUND - D.1

Hellfire and bullets rained around the Resistance Fighters. Nakuzami screamed commands at some of her forces, who ran around a crumbling Count to Infinity factory. The mounds of rubble and numbers tripped up the fighters, but stopping meant death. Todoroki's forces were stronger at this point and the Resistance needed to capture the main concourse before they stood a chance of securing a foothold here at the Playground.

General Klippy stood far back from the front lines, sending orders through to his commanders. He had discovered some key information about one of his men and it had been very good news. He knew he had an ally in Christos. He searched around for some news of the night, but it seemed few had shown up.

He lifted his binoculars and inspected the war-torn Playground.​

Todoroki was standing out on the balcony, smoking a cigarette, when his secretary came in. They had captured someone.

He flicked the cigarette down to the streets of the Backstage, grabbing hold of the hammer along his waist. It had been too long since he had banned anyone.

Two guards dragged in Mana, tossing him before the One True Admin.

"u shuldnt be saying bad things about me because i can ban you"

"Sir! I...never said anything against you! I swear it!" Mana was sweating, blood dripping from his nose.

Todoroki pondered for a moment, then raised the hammer and slammed it down onto Mana's forehead.

He set the hammer down on his desk as Netto Azure and Ash entered. They stepped over the banned body of Mana and received their instructions from their leader.

Todoroki sat down at his desk, somewhat annoyed he had killed an ally, but laughing with glee at his abilities.​

Lerroux sat in a cafe in the center of the Treehouse district. News was flooding in of the ongoing firefight in the Playground. It seemed now was a prime time to start his work. He rose from the chair and followed out a strange young boy. He had already secured himself one follower, but this would be the first time he could use his power to gain another.

He tapped the young boy on the shoulder once outside the cafe. babagareeb turned around, somewhat surprised at the looming figure before him.

"Hello, child. I've been following you for...some time now."

"what is ur obsesseion with me?!?! why the hell do u follow me everywhere and cry?!?!"

"I think we'll make great use of you." Lerroux grabbed the boy by the throat, lifting him up. A purple pulsating glow surrounded the pair and when the boy fell, he rose again as babagareeb.

"In whose army do you server, boy?"

"u know which armys i am talking about, dont play dumb"

Charlie Brown was banned! He may submit a ban appeal on N. ONE.

PLAYERS

Klippy as the Narrator
    Nakuzami as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    JohnnyMustang as ?
    Bidoof FTW as ?
    Seth Rollins as ?
    Deceptio as ?
    Alli as ?
    Ullion as ?
    Bacteriophage as ?
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
    Nimsy as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Mana as ?
    Arx as ?
    Absol used bite! as ?
    Shak as ?
    gio7sm as ?
    eros as ?
    Jupiter as ?
    Fantome as ?
    apocalypseArisen as ?
    Lost Heart as ?
    Sonata as ?
    Universe as ?
    Christos as ?
    Ash as ?
    Melody as ?
    arachnidsGrip as ?
    Candy as ?
    Twiggy as ?
    Detox as ?
    Superjolt as ?
    Netto Azure as ?
    Hermione Granger as ?
    Misdreavus as ?
    THE Sandwich as ?
    Charlie Brown as ?​
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ninja Aiden as ?
    BlueDogXL as ?
    Fun Size as ?​

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
    If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
    There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
    If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
    If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
    Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Okay, what I got from that post is the following:

Todoroki banned Mana (played by Charlie Brown)
    Apparently, there isnt a mafia chat since Todoroki killed one of his admins
    Lerroux recruited babagareeb

Salzorrah

Years
  • I'm actually kinda screaming right now this is so funny.

But yeah Gunner I'm pretty sure you just summerised it all, kinda ??? at the possiblity of the Mafia not having their own chat

well how can you explain Todoroki banning Mana (even though it was legit funny)

Years
  • I'm not really sure if there is a Mafia chat or not since in the night post Klippy stated that:

Send me your Night Actions and feel free to start using this thread to chat! There is no vote on Night Zero.

Although I could be wrong and there actually isn't. I guess we'll find out tonight?

Years
  • Okay, what I got from that post is the following:

Todoroki banned Mana (played by Charlie Brown)
    Apparently, there isnt a mafia chat since Todoroki killed one of his admins
    Lerroux recruited babagareeb

It also looks to me that Christos is one of the revolutionaries judging by that post.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've gotten this question a few times now, so I'll clarify something.

Todoroki's Army and the Underground Resistance are two sides to a coin. Two entities in the civil war. Neither side is a traditional Mafia group. Both sides are roughly equivalent to "vanilla townies", while also being the enemy of the other half. So for all intents, if you're on one side of the war, the other side is "mafia".

The true mafia is Lerroux's Clan, who retain their original NAs (if they have one), but modified to be more evil when recruited by Lerroux.

Make sense? :)

And another note, any names you see in story elements of posts are CHARACTER names. Not player names. The only names that are actual players are "X is banned" and in the Player List. Otherwise if they are colored names, they are story characters.

Salzorrah

Years
  • omg im so stupid :x I FORGOT MANA IS THE DISGUISER gdi mana >.>

this means "charlie brown" is still alive, and in someone's body... but whoooo...

tbh klippy can you please explain how the disguiser works again... i dont know how that works in forum mafia style tbh

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • omg.. I can't explain all the roles to you all! Part of the fun is discovering what they do and can do. :P

In essence, it disguises the player as the other person's role.

For example, if I was the Disguiser and Todoroki banned the same player I picked, I would be disguised as that role. So if I was banned permanently (you all denied my ban appeal), it would appear as "Klippy was banned. He was a Vanilla Townie", but the reality would be that I was the Disguiser. Thusly, if the person I picked was permanently banned, they would appear as "X was banned. He was Mana!"

It'd be impossible and improbable to do it how it works on Epic Mafia.

At the same regard, banned players may not speak at all once banned - they must PM me their Ban Appeal and I will post it when the next Night Phase starts.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Oh my god my head hurts. Thanks for the clarification on everything Klippers. :)

I feel like this game is just going to get more ridiculous as time goes on. Since no one is voting and I have no idea who to ban, I'll start everyone off here with a random vote:

[BAN] Nakuzami

edit: Okay, maybe not 100% random, but oh well <3~

Salzorrah

Years
  • okay, you dont have to be so harsh jon, chill, have some m8 while you're at it :x

so if charlie was mana, he'll just essentially appear as whoever he appeared. if charlie is another person, he'll appear as mana...

okay this is confusing me but i think charlie IS Mana and Todoroki kinda banned him...

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • So let me get this, if I were to [BAN]Johnnymustang (I'm not) I could be banning one of my teammates?

So, like GOT, I suggest we try to find lerroux first.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I think Absol has the right idea here. It's like a 2 (but large) house GoT setup with lerroux as the WW.

Maybe it's gio7sm is again?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • This game is so terribly confusing.

Also, if the mods don't have a chat, then what's the chance that "Mana" could use their disguiser powers? I think there's a good chance Charlie Brown was indeed "Mana".

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If Charlie was truly playing me he wouldn't have died </3. Since, in the player list, Charlie is listed as ? still I think it's more probable that the real mana has stolen his identity.

Back