• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Probably! Hard to say, could be completely by chance, even if it is unlikely.

Oh good point Gunner - I forgot about the ban appeals. That's gonna mess us over so much haha.

Etherion

Confused as heck atm, so there's no way of communication between the factions? LOL :3

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    So, I think it's more probable, with no communication, that Charlie Brown was indeed Mana. We're also aware that Lerroux has started recruiting and has claimed babagareeb for himself, and Christos is a supporter.

Right, now the problem comes that we need to figure out what sides everybody is on, whilst dealing with the threat that is Lerroux. Basically, kill him first, and see where we're at after?

First things first I think it's safe to say that babagareeb is very likely an experienced player, someone who has made a name for themselves. Because who else would you want helping you? Outside of that it would likely be someone that Lerroux gets along with, but that requires us to know who he is. I wanna hear more people speak, so I can actually begin to really scrutinise y'all.

Years
    So, I think it's more probable, with no communication, that Charlie Brown was indeed Mana. We're also aware that Lerroux has started recruiting and has claimed babagareeb for himself, and Christos is a supporter.

Right, now the problem comes that we need to figure out what sides everybody is on, whilst dealing with the threat that is Lerroux. Basically, kill him first, and see where we're at after?

First things first I think it's safe to say that babagareeb is very likely an experienced player, someone who has made a name for themselves. Because who else would you want helping you? Outside of that it would likely be someone that Lerroux gets along with, but that requires us to know who he is. I wanna hear more people speak, so I can actually begin to really scrutinise y'all.

This mostly sums up my thoughts. It is extremely unlikely that a group without a chat were able to effectively use their disguiser role. I'm of the opinion that Charlie Brows was definitely playing Mana.

I also agree that babagareeb is probably one of the more experienced players and that there's a good chance Lerroux is someone who gets along well with them or at the least has played with them a lot. I wouldn't rule this out as useless information though, because now if we do find babagareeb we'll be able to narrow down the list of suspects to find Lerroux.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    You know what, its actually really easy to find out. Nobody can claim 'vanilla townie' in this game since everyone has names.

That means ANYONE can be counter claimed - saying you're vanilla isn't enough.

Therefore, if Charlie Brown isn't Mana then they should just claim who they actually are :P.

HOLD IT.

Mana can [S-HIGHLIGHT]submit a name each night[/S-HIGHLIGHT]. If Todoroki chooses to ban that person, he will become disguised as them and his last disguise will be BANNED.

This suggests that Todoroki gets Mana's submitted name and can then choose to ban them. Well, it could anyway.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

wait so this means that Character Mana isn't Player Charlie Brown

what's going on

also role reveal im Kiyoshi The Confused As Fuck Bear​

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It makes sense too - a completely random disguiser would be useless and would not really ever succeed in a big game like this. So Mana and Todoroki can work together, but they don't know who one another are, nor can they pass messages.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    The wording of this is pretty interesting...

He tapped the young boy on the shoulder once outside the cafe. babagareeb turned around, somewhat surprised at the looming figure before him.​
    The specification of *Young boy* makes me think that babagareeb is someone young. So that makes me think we should probably be looking at younger players.
    :/ I don't know much about Babagareeb though...so maybe the original person was just a young boy?

Etherion

4 players. One role. Who's boba? Perhaps, nobody will know BECAUSE THIS GAME IS CONFUZZLING AS HECK!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    okay, you dont have to be so harsh jon, chill, have some m8 while you're at it :x

Naku waits for Gunner to realize that the drink is pronounced "mah-tay" and not "mate"

also, I'm inclined to believe that Charlie Brown isn't truly Mana and was simply the victim of the disguiser. The thing is, if we choose to leave him banned, he'll show up as "Mana" either way, because he either truly is Mana or will just appear so because he was targeted by Mana.

If unbanned . . . Charlie can roleclaim, but that won't do us much good unless the actual person playing as "Mana" is perma-banned the next day, otherwise they can just disguise as another person.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Naku waits for Gunner to realize that the drink is pronounced "mah-tay" and not "mate"

also, I'm inclined to believe that Charlie Brown isn't truly Mana and was simply the victim of the disguiser. The thing is, if we choose to leave him banned, he'll show up as "Mana" either way, because he either truly is Mana or will just appear so because he was targeted by Mana.

If unbanned . . . Charlie can roleclaim, but that won't do us much good unless the actual person playing as "Mana" is perma-banned the next day, otherwise they can just disguise as another person.

Unless Charlie role-claims in the ban appeal.

Back