• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
    I think that it may be in our favor just to ban CB. It seems as though everyone's sorta working together since (as far as I know) no one knows anyone else's role or group except for the person that has Ash. Because of that, banning everyone that comes up as "Mana" just may be the best way to do things. I mean if someone is labeled "Mana" we should just automatically assume they're the real "Mana" or else we run the risk of unbanning the real "Mana" which is probably the most confusing damn role in this whole game. Plus if we're wrong then at least we're one person closer to finding the real "Mana".

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Unless Charlie role-claims in the ban appeal.

well no, that's the same thing. The problem with it is that even if Charlie roleclaims, we won't know who "stole" his role unless they die and appear as said role before they can take another face.

Although . . . if Mana disguises again, that person would show as Charlie's claim, which could at least let us know if Mana is still alive or if he is Mana.

Meaning if Charlie really is Mana and we unban him, his role as Mana is now basically useless.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    We shouldn't forget the threat that Master Kwesi presents. We've only got four days before he takes over an entire faction.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    so when does this phase end, and are we supposed to ban someone now?

[BAN] Lost Heart

random vote, but he MIGHT be Kwesi because of the post above lol

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Oh my, this is super-duper confusing @_@

I guess we'll just have to wait until we can permaban to be entirely sure...but that in itself is kinda risky because we could lose someone from the resistance. We can't just unban willy-nilly and hope we get an honest rc from "the manas" so we'll have to rely heavily on the appeals (which most likely are going to be riddled with lies).

So the main objective at this point is to permaban the real mana before this becomes even more confusing.

>As for voting on a player to ban today we don't have much to go on so I'll be voting once a little more information pops up.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    so when does this phase end, and are we supposed to ban someone now?

[BAN] Lost Heart

random vote, but he MIGHT be Kwesi because of the post above lol

How does that work? I wouldn't warn you about Kwesi if I was Kwesi. I would want you to forget about me.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I think that it may be in our favor just to ban CB. It seems as though everyone's sorta working together since (as far as I know) no one knows anyone else's role or group except for the person that has Ash. Because of that, banning everyone that comes up as "Mana" just may be the best way to do things. I mean if someone is labeled "Mana" we should just automatically assume they're the real "Mana" or else we run the risk of unbanning the real "Mana" which is probably the most confusing damn role in this whole game. Plus if we're wrong then at least we're one person closer to finding the real "Mana".

I didn't notice that you ninja'd me earlier, but I'd like to point out the flawed logic here

First of all, only the first person that Mana disguises as will show up as Mana. This means that, if CB isn't the real Mana, he's the only person that will show up as Mana. If he is the real Mana, then he can no longer disguise as anyone as that person will then show up as being Mana, which will confirm that Charlie Brown is Mana.

So, in the end, repealing CB's ban is probably the best route to take at the moment.

As far as who to ban today, I honestly have no clue in that regard.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I'm actually pretty down to be part of the Kwesi faction, he's a cool guy, Klippy and Todoroki are overrated anyways.

No im not Kwesi I'm just a fan of the Pokemaster overlord ;___;

Years
    I didn't notice that you ninja'd me earlier, but I'd like to point out the flawed logic here

First of all, only the first person that Mana disguises as will show up as Mana. This means that, if CB isn't the real Mana, he's the only person that will show up as Mana. If he is the real Mana, then he can no longer disguise as anyone as that person will then show up as being Mana, which will confirm that Charlie Brown is Mana.

So, in the end, repealing CB's ban is probably the best route to take at the moment.

As far as who to ban today, I honestly have no clue in that regard.
    Ah I get it now thanks for clarifying.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    A few notes!

1) Vote sometime soon! I'm doing 48 hourish day phases.
    2) If you didn't receive a PM from me with a role, PM me asap! A few of my PMs didn't go through, but I need to know sooner rather than later if that's the case!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I literally have no idea what's going on, but Christos seems to have his priorities straight.

[BAN] Lost Heart

Years
    To be honest, I don't know how the heck anyone can even vote on this day phase since everyone was trying to figure out the "Mana" role. So as a random vote I'll choose to

[Ban] Absol used bite!
    Sorry Absol!

Etherion

[ban] Shak random vote! Maybe we'll get lucky and voted for a mafia player :3 just like in Mathia

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    OBJECTION!

Shak said:
    Babgareeb is someone young

You don't know the story of Babagareeb? Then here I'll explain it to you:

He was just someone that was very homophobic. He insulted someone gay. That is all. Eventually he got banned and created a new account. He claimed it was his father, but it was just him, really.

But keep in mind, babagareeb himself is a kid. So is <insert babgareeb's player username here.> someone who is young? Not necessarily.

So therefore, I am not babagareeb!

Also it is Day 1, who am I supposed to vote for? Random vote ahead!

[ban] Shak

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    :( I'm not sure if 2 votes will get me lynched but I need to balance this out just in case, so...
    [Ban] Absol used bite!

Back