• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Because of the stunning lack of night actions that I've received, this phase will be extended for about twelve hours. Any night actions not sent in or stated as being abstained from will be considered missing.

Remember, missing two night actions in a row will strip you of that role, making you a vanilla player while giving someone else your role. Missing two day votes will result in you being kicked from the game entirely.

~Nakuzami

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Day Two
    A deep howl pierced through the night. The Phantom Alpha was out hunting alongside the rest of his pack, and they'd caught the scent of a traitor.

The Werewolf tore through the underbrush, sprinting at his maximum speed as he desperately tried to outrun his former brethren. But it was no use; the Phantom Alpha had been his leader for a reason. He was quickly overtaken by the stronger beast, and the rest of the pack soon caught up and cornered him. There would be no escape now.

He knew he was as good as dead, but he wasn't going down without a fight. His curse had already been enacted, anyways.

He glanced at one of the large felines in front of him. Lawlietta had been his mark, and any second now she'd be dead.

One . . .

Two of the Werebeasts lunged. The Werewolf jumped to the side, causing one of the beasts to soar past him and the second to almost miss, barely managing to sink its teeth into his tail.

Two . . .

He twisted around and clawed at the hyena that was attached to his tail, sending the smaller creature tumbling backwards.

Three . . .

Lawlietta felt a sudden chill before she collapsed to the ground, her life prematurely stolen away. Somewhere around Haven, Lilim would be feeling quite an odd sensation falling over her.

The Werewolf let out a yelp as the Phantom Alpha sunk its claws into his rib cage, proceeding to rip out his jugular a second later.

The leader of the pack stepped away from the corpse, blood covering his snout. He glanced at the dead Werelion before looking around at the rest of the pack. Someone was missing.

"Where's the reptile?" he asked.

The Weregator had gotten a bit sidetracked. Much like the traitor that had just been slain, he'd become enthralled by a strange glowing light flitting about the forest. What he didn't know, however, was that this light glowed a different color than it had the night before. Once he managed to catch up with it, he snapped out of his reverie, albeit feeling slightly different than before. He glanced around, confused, before turning away. He'd have to get back to Haven and report to his master. He was the Weregator, after all.

Back in Haven, Lucifer was prowling the streets. The one that had burned the day before may not have been particularly important, but every daemon loss was a personal offense to him. Because of that, someone had to pay. No one in particular, but the first person he came across would not live to see the glorious light of dawn, which was also, after all, his domain.

He spotted a young looking Elf wandering just outside the Gardens. He moved in quickly, walking up behind him and stabbing him through the heart, one hand over his mouth to stifle his screams. The body of Mana dropped to the ground.

A scream resounded through the Gardens. Lucifer fled the scene, fearing that he might be caught.

Inside the Gardens, another Elf had randomly dropped dead. Zami rushed over to the body, but there were no marks or any indication whatsoever of what had killed him. Unbeknownst to her, the Jinn was experiencing the other end of the curse that had just claimed the life of zevarius kerensky. Something felt wrong within him, but the Jinn decided to ignore it for now. He'd figure out what was wrong later.

Over in the Oracle's tent, the Ambassador was feeling a little off. As her comrade stared into her crystal ball, she started to feel a bit sick. To top it off, she still couldn't see very well, but her sight was slowly returning to her. Had she done the right thing last night? Had her action hit its mark? She wasn't sure. She took a seat next to a small assortment of items that had seemingly appeared throughout the night.

Out in Haven's cemetery, a cloaked figure hovered over a fresh grave. The Golem had been buried here, or at least what was left of it had. The figure took its scythe and uttered an otherworldly sound, causing the spirit of the Golem to rise from its resting place. It appeared dazed and bewildered, and this confusion hadn't had a chance to clear before the scythe tore through the spirit, removing it from this world forever.

The Reaper took the essence it had gathered and carried it to a pitiful Undead, fusing the two together. Moments later, the Golem had risen.

The night had been busy. Beyond all the death and chaos, many more subtle and interesting actions had been carried out. The Red Mage had been seen carrying some sort of yellow orb, but it wasn't clear what he had been doing with it. Strange noises had been heard coming from the chapel as the Reverend seemed to be entertaining a guest. The Alchemist had brewed another potion, and the Synergist had been seen entering the Oracle's tent. The Necromancer had woven another dark spell, and the Psychic Tracker seemed to be following a mark. The Werebat had attempted to steal an item, but it didn't seem to work out in his favor, and Kharis had drained another person of their vitality.

And on the way back from the kill of the night, the Werehyena was faced with a ghoulish foe. The Revenant had confronted the beast, still looking for a certain person that he believed to have wronged him in life, but he had been unlucky enough to encounter the one Werebeast with a talent and hatred against Undead.

The Revenant was naught but a pile of bones ones the encounter had concluded.

Finally, a Wildcard had done the unthinkable: it had pledged its allegiance to itself. Now there was a Joker ready to wreak havoc upon Haven.

Klippy is dead. He was a Werewolf.
    Mana is dead. He was an Elf.
    zevarius kerensky is dead. He was an Elf.
    Lawlietta is dead. She was the Werelion.
    Christos is dead. He was the Revenant.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    arachnidsGrip as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf
    Orpheus as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Detox as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gio7sm as a Lilin
    Deceptio as ???
    Bardothren as the Golem
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Melody as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Fantome as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Seth Rollins as ???
    eros as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Infinite as ???
    GatAttack as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Spectrum as ???
    no as ???
    Delta as ???
    Jupiter as ???

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • A very eventful night. I guess that confirms Omicron as the patriotic elf, then.

...I think I'm gonna take some time to digest all this.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • So alignment changed happened to Klippy, probably on Night 0, and was killed instantly by the Lycans, with them attacking in packs meaning that they most likely have kill votes like most typical mafioso. I'm guessing a sort of alignment changed happened to the Jinn with the color change happening. Also now the joker is in, so we need to be wary on who we burn at the stake.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • tumblr_mluaakEKtt1qhcj5zo1_500.gif

So many dead roles omg it's like a soul farm over here-

wait...

one of the undead is dead (again)...

Curse you werehyena >(

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    How dare you kill Mana >:(

And did that bit about the Golem mean that he cannot be revived anymore?

Candy

Years
  • And did that bit about the Golem mean that he cannot be revived anymore?

Perhaps, but it's not really the wisest choice to revive the Golem anyway since the Daes and Lys will just kill him the following night. On the bright side, the new Golem is unknown so we wouldn't have to worry about him getting killed.

At least I won't have to worry since it's an undead Golem

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • The Weregator and the Jinn changed alignments, according to the Day post. I haven't had time to analyze completely the post, but I will do so when I get home.

Also, I pinkie promised guys.

Candy

Years
  • Giving out a bit of points to the phase post.

The Werewolf tore through the underbrush, sprinting at his maximum speed as he desperately tried to outrun his former brethren. But it was no use; the Phantom Alpha had been his leader for a reason. He was quickly overtaken by the stronger beast, and the rest of the pack soon caught up and cornered him. There would be no escape now.

He knew he was as good as dead, but he wasn't going down without a fight. His curse had already been enacted, anyways.

He glanced at one of the large felines in front of him. Lawlietta had been his mark, and any second now she'd be dead.

One . . .

Two of the Werebeasts lunged. The Werewolf jumped to the side, causing one of the beasts to soar past him and the second to almost miss, barely managing to sink its teeth into his tail.

Two . . .

He twisted around and clawed at the hyena that was attached to his tail, sending the smaller creature tumbling backwards.

Three . . .

Lawlietta felt a sudden chill before she collapsed to the ground, her life prematurely stolen away. Somewhere around Haven, Lilim would be feeling quite an odd sensation falling over her.

I suspect the Werewolves had targeted Klippy, and Klippy had some sort of curse that 'causes Lawlietta to die and Lilim to move to the Werewolves' side. So it's possible that some of the supposedly 'nilla members have their own Night Actions.

The Weregator had gotten a bit sidetracked. Much like the traitor that had just been slain, he'd become enthralled by a strange glowing light flitting about the forest. What he didn't know, however, was that this light glowed a different color than it had the night before. Once he managed to catch up with it, he snapped out of his reverie, albeit feeling slightly different than before. He glanced around, confused, before turning away. He'd have to get back to Haven and report to his master. He was the Weregator, after all.

The Wisp had brought the Weregator to the Daes' side. I don't think it gets more self-explanatory.

Back in Haven, Lucifer was prowling the streets. The one that had burned the day before may not have been particularly important, but every daemon loss was a personal offense to him. Because of that, someone had to pay. No one in particular, but the first person he came across would not live to see the glorious light of dawn, which was also, after all, his domain.

He spotted a young looking Elf wandering just outside the Gardens. He moved in quickly, walking up behind him and stabbing him through the heart, one hand over his mouth to stifle his screams. The body of Mana dropped to the ground.

A scream resounded through the Gardens. Lucifer fled the scene, fearing that he might be caught.

Lucifer got his revenge-kill from gio's death, which I can't believe we've forgotten. o_o

Inside the Gardens, another Elf had randomly dropped dead. Zami rushed over to the body, but there were no marks or any indication whatsoever of what had killed him. Unbeknownst to her, the Jinn was experiencing the other end of the curse that had just claimed the life of zevarius kerensky. Something felt wrong within him, but the Jinn decided to ignore it for now. He'd figure out what was wrong later.

Jinn switched sides possibly thanks to aA. zevarius was probably sacrificed in order to bring the Jinn to the Havenites' side, as aA mentioned he can bring a player to Haven's side at the cost of a Havenite to die.

Over in the Oracle's tent, the Ambassador was feeling a little off. As her comrade stared into her crystal ball, she started to feel a bit sick. To top it off, she still couldn't see very well, but her sight was slowly returning to her. Had she done the right thing last night? Had her action hit its mark? She wasn't sure. She took a seat next to a small assortment of items that had seemingly appeared throughout the night.

The Ambassador (aka Gunner) used her Night Action last night, but she didn't know if it had went through to the right target or not. However, it's possible that a lot of people gave her items. It makes her a really easy Werebat target tho.

Out in Haven's cemetery, a cloaked figure hovered over a fresh grave. The Golem had been buried here, or at least what was left of it had. The figure took its scythe and uttered an otherworldly sound, causing the spirit of the Golem to rise from its resting place. It appeared dazed and bewildered, and this confusion hadn't had a chance to clear before the scythe tore through the spirit, removing it from this world forever.

The Reaper took the essence it had gathered and carried it to a pitiful Undead, fusing the two together. Moments later, the Golem had risen.

The Reaper gave an undead member the essence of the Golem, aka we now have a new Golem albeit siding with the undead.

The night had been busy. Beyond all the death and chaos, many more subtle and interesting actions had been carried out. The Red Mage had been seen carrying some sort of yellow orb, but it wasn't clear what he had been doing with it. Strange noises had been heard coming from the chapel as the Reverend seemed to be entertaining a guest. The Alchemist had brewed another potion, and the Synergist had been seen entering the Oracle's tent. The Necromancer had woven another dark spell, and the Psychic Tracker seemed to be following a mark. The Werebat had attempted to steal an item, but it didn't seem to work out in his favor, and Kharis had drained another person of their vitality.

- Red Mage bringing a Yellow Orb
    - The Reverend bonded two people in holy matrimony
    - The Alchemist was brewing a new potion
    - Synergist found the Oracle, which is good news.
    - Oh hey I'm just doing some stuff nothing to see here <3
    - Psychic Tracker following someone
    - Werebat failing to steal
    - Kharis drained another guy

And on the way back from the kill of the night, the Werehyena was faced with a ghoulish foe. The Revenant had confronted the beast, still looking for a certain person that he believed to have wronged him in life, but he had been unlucky enough to encounter the one Werebeast with a talent and hatred against Undead.

The Revenant was naught but a pile of bones ones the encounter had concluded.

Goddamn Werehyena! Listen here I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna kill you. Mark my words.

Finally, a Wildcard had done the unthinkable: it had pledged its allegiance to itself. Now there was a Joker ready to wreak havoc upon Haven.

o shit we have a Jester/Fool on the loose!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well, there you go. That's a lot of stuff that's happening right now, it's quite hard to follow actually, but I got most of it. We're gonna have to wait for any reports to come through, hints or otherwise and then go from there I guess.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pretty much what Aiden said - I understood most of it. I was astonished as to how many role conversions we have. This will be very confusing to keep up with who is where (in terms of both players and roles).

*cries*

Years
  • Here's my input on the day-post

So Klippy? had some sort of power that killed Lawlietta,
    And something happened to Lilim because of it?

So this makes it sound like the people who have their alliance changed still remain loyal to their previous "master" until they realize what happened, possibly just plot stuff though that doesn't affect anything.

Lucifer got his revenge kill :/
    This is the "patriotic elf"'s action that sacrificed a Havenite to bring another role to the Havenites
    The ambassador used a night action, her vision may have caused it to fail. She received some items as well

So the "Reaper" can steal the role of a dead player and fuse their soul with an undead to give them the role.
    Red Mage carrying a yellow orb - so far we have seen orange and yellow both with unknown results
    Strage noices and the revrend staying put leads me to believe that his night action was blocked. Possibly by the Incubus?

This worries me, it sounds like one of those powerful third party roles, or in this case fifth party :P
    Possibly the kind of role that attempts to get itself lynched?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • That's what jokers usually do, yes.

I converted the Jinn in an effort to avoid a quick solo victory and now there's a joker and I feel cheated on. :(

Back