• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
  • We kill the Batman.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • Is there anyway the Oracle can get her information through to us? This is the second night, and they were visited by the synergist, so they should have something by now, yes?

If not, I still think it's better to just randomly lynch somebody: even if we burn an elf, at least we'll have saved ourselves from both the Incubus and the undead!Golem, which would cause two elven deaths. Though on that point - I'm not quite sure I understand the full berth of the Necromancer's role - what are his victory conditions? Would it be in his best interest to kill an elf?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • The Necromancer wins by surviving till the end so yes, it's in his best interest to slaughter the rest of Haven and raise them as his undead army.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Wow, Klippy was sniffed out fast, that sucks. And now the Daemons gained another member, why couldn't the Wisp have converted Klippy to Daemon? :(

I am also of a mind to vote somebody, anybody, rather than allow the Incubus and undead Golem to each get a free kill. Otherwise we are just hoping for them to kill each other or a Lycan, which, I guess could be more probable than not, considering the numbers...

Actually, I have the lamp, would be a great strategy... but then Naku just had to fix the loophole and said that you cant pass the lamp to me or Candy anymore :/
    We could just have whoever holds the lamp say so during the day, that way we can avoid killing them. Although who knows if that can be trusted.

Parivir

Years
  • The Necromancer wins by surviving till the end so yes, it's in his best interest to slaughter the rest of Haven and raise them as his undead army.

I see. And is he immune to night kills/day votes? Nothing on his role section says so...

We could just have whoever holds the lamp say so during the day, that way we can avoid killing them. Although who knows if that can be trusted.

It's not a reliable strategy, I don't think. Easy way for a suss to avoid the noose, especially if the person actually holding the lamp is inactive for whatever reason.

By the way, did Lilim's action go through last night? Was that bit about her in the phase post means she was roleblocked or something?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I see. And is he immune to night kills/day votes? Nothing on his role section says so...

By the way, did Lilim's action go through last night? Was that bit about her in the phase post means she was roleblocked or something?
    I believe they have immunity as do all the faction heads.

Lilim was just converted to the Lycans.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well, we could have the last person who got it say who they gave it to and the one who has the lamp confirm...

I do have the lamp, so you guys can pretty much trust me that it's in safe hands.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • We need to burn someone, so that the incubus and undead!Golem don't get a free kill.

To be fair, we don't have any good leads per se... :(

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Normally I would say target someone who's somewhat inactive. If they were to die anyways they're best being used to prevent the Incubus from getting a free kill.

Parivir

Years
  • Lilim was just converted to the Lycans.

Oh yeah, I missed the color change. So her action went through last night, right? Is there a chance that Lilim worked together with Lucifer? That Mana wasn't really a villager but was made to appear as such?

And I'm confused - if the Lycans have night kills as well then why was Bardothren the only casualty on N0?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • And I'm confused - if the Lycans have night kills as well then why was Bardothren the only casualty on N0?

They take turns; Daes at even nights and Lycans at odd nights.

So last night it was the Lycans' kill. Tonight it'll be the Daes'.

Back