• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Mana, am I allowed to indulge in necrophilia and bang your dead body so you won't stay a virgin in the afterlife? ;3

On second thought, Gunner might yell at me so cancel that offer.

Years
    That's what jokers usually do, yes.

I converted the Jinn in an effort to avoid a quick solo victory and now there's a joker and I feel cheated on. :(

Oh yeah, what's your new na for tonight? Or should you keep it a secret?

Edit: The Reverend definitely was role-blocked and I'll bold why I think that he was:
    Strange noises had been heard coming from the chapel as the Reverend seemed to be entertaining a guest.
    ONE guest not 2 therefore he didn't marry anyone unless he married them to himself, I don't think he can do that though :P

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I may learn thr identity of one Daemon, one Lycan and one Undead role. However, my role and that of two Havenites will be revealed publicly as well. Everyone knows my role, so that doesn't matter. However I'm not sure the Havenites can afford such a risk when our numbers start to dwindle as such.

Years
    Right, well I'm too tired to make some huge post (it's after three in the morning) but wow, that was a total bloodbath. I agree with most of the summaries we have had up to this point so I'm not going to break things down though.

There's a lot of alignment switches going on here. Seriously, you thought Blarz was bad this absolutely mad. Not to mention we now have a joker in our midst -_-

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    t('-'t)

Being a wolf ain't all bad. Sorry to the Havenites for not being able to accomplish my plans.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    All the events surrounding the Oracle have peaked my curiosity o:

Over in the Oracle's tent, the Ambassador was feeling a little off. As her comrade stared into her crystal ball, she started to feel a bit sick. To top it off, she still couldn't see very well, but her sight was slowly returning to her. Had she done the right thing last night? Had her action hit its mark? She wasn't sure. She took a seat next to a small assortment of items that had seemingly appeared throughout the night.

the Synergist had been seen entering the Oracle's tent.

My initial interpretation of this is that the Oracle received some items last night. Out of all the roles we know, this could be the Lamp Maker, the Reverend, the Jinn, the Werebear, or the Weregator. But here's what throws me through a bit of a loop: her sight is slowly returning apparently, but I thought Gunner was the one who was blinded yesterday?

Also, the Synergist paid her a visit, which means her ability will be powered up come tomorrow night.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Okay so, we don't have to worry about the Jinn winning the solo victory, not for a long while atleast. Also, I'm still blind but the chances of failing reduce while the days go by. As for my night action, I can say that my night action went through, so I guess that's good.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    I'm confused, how do we know we're safe from a solo Jinn victory? I don't see anything in the role description saying that in the event of their alignment change, the lamp they gave on N0 is rendered useless. From what I understand, as long as the person holding the lamp is killed during the day, the Jinn wins. Or does aA's role strip the person of their ability or something?

Salzorrah

Years
    Actually, I have the lamp, would be a great strategy... but then Naku just had to fix the loophole and said that you cant pass the lamp to me or Candy anymore :/

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I am not sure we are safe, however that was my intention by converting the Jinn, since most times a role changes its alignment its powers also change to fit its new faction.

At least in most of the games I've played.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    okay so I was really confused because I was like, where is all this information coming from??? the day phase post was pretty short!

Then I realised that it's one of those scrolly thingies derp derp derp

will read up on everything tonight

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Oh, that was a smart move, passing it to Gunner haha. Too bad Naku patched that little loophole though. At least we know for sure that the lamp is still in play, I was wondering if it still was, with the Jinn having defected to the side of Haven and all.

Salzorrah

Years
    okay so I was really confused because I was like, where is all this information coming from??? the day phase post was pretty short!

Then I realised that it's one of those scrolly thingies derp derp derp

will read up on everything tonight

And the Most Ignorant Snail award goes to Charlie Brown for not getting Naku and Zami is Nakuzami and not seeing the scroll bar!

Years
    Not knowing any information that connects people to their roles is really irritating :/
    If we lynch nobody the Incubus gets a free kill,
    If we lynch a daemon then Lucifer gets a free kill
    Our only hope is to find and lynch a lycan or undead.
    Which is kind of hard/random without information, it will most likely end up badly to random-vote.
    So, anything we do has the potential to benefit the mafia.
    What does everyone else think?

Back