• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • "That Booty"
    lol

I thought my guess was a good one that hadn't been said, I'm kinda stumped at this point.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • She-wolf, I expect a bitching party tonight for this party, okay?

Also, there is a reason why I revived Christos: He knows who the Werehyena is. And you know how much of a threat he is to my undead minions. c':

So yeah. I summon Christos to tell me who he followed the night he died.

Christos said:

I told you I will get you, Mr. Hyena.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Someone commented earlier that we should kill Christos since he's confirmed undead? I'm inclined to agree, but Candy wants to get the identity of a Lycan. if we can get that as a kill, that'd be good -> then we can lynch Christos?

God I sound heartless "Yeah, let's use him then kill him when we're done with him" ;-;

edit: On second thought though... having a role to stop Candy's forces from going out of control would be nice too. Ehhhh I don't know.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'd much rather have a lycan dead either way, right now there's a new moon powering daemons, this event isn't likely to happen again so soon and a full moon would power lycans most likely. It would be best to try to suppress as many lycans as possible so when that time comes around it's not really big.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I think you guys should know that I was targeted by both jailers last night, the Incubus and the Golem.

It appears one had preference on my jailing, probably because they were the less snaily. I'm guessing it was the Golem since I'm not dead. :p

I'm glad you didn't kill me because now we're allies and it would've just hurt us both.

Also, that would mean I was the primary target of Lillith as well.

All I know is y'all are afraid of me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Yeah so until our oracle figures out who Lucifer is or thinks that s/he knows who they might be we should focus on taking out the lycans so there's at least one less faction to worry about.

And marrying Gunner and Candy doesn't make their factions work towards a common goal does it? It does make Candy and Gunner themselves work together towards a common goal since they'll win together, but do their factions follow with them? Or at the end of the game will one side have to eradicate the other including one of the two leaders in order to secure a faction victory?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Alliances are so fluid in this game, it's making my head spin.

Naku, any chance another list of incorrect answers could be revealed? ^^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Alliances are so fluid in this game, it's making my head spin.

Naku, any chance another list of incorrect answers could be revealed? ^^

If no one has gotten the riddle by tomorrow, I might provide one last chance to get it. Otherwise the rewards you all seek will be lost forever~

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yeah so until our oracle figures out who Lucifer is or thinks that s/he knows who they might be we should focus on taking out the lycans so there's at least one less faction to worry about.

And marrying Gunner and Candy doesn't make their factions work towards a common goal does it? It does make Candy and Gunner themselves work together towards a common goal since they'll win together, but do their factions follow with them? Or at the end of the game will one side have to eradicate the other including one of the two leaders in order to secure a faction victory?

All the Havenites would have to die before Gunner could die, I think it's the same way with Candy and typically for lovers if one dies the other kills themselves. I don't think we'd want our ambassador to die as much as they don't want their necromancer to die.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Allegiances, Part One
    The potion maker stumbled through the town, confusion wracking his brain. What had happened? What was he doing? Why was he like this?

He didn't know. He just knew that he was no longer part of Haven. No longer part of the town he'd tried to save. He was no longer . . . himself.

But now? Now he was the Alchemist

Sometimes you see better in the dark than the day.

The Blood Moon is coming. Haven is falling. In two days time, it will be lost. Prepare yourself for the journey ahead.
    Foxrally has joined the game!

Back