• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Just had to go through 4 pages of stuff. I think I'm all caught up now.

[burn]jdthebud

If jdthebud turns out to be a Lycan, lynching tomorrow will be an easy choice--we just lynch whoever is next on Cosmic's list. If they turn out to be Lycan as well, then we can be pretty confident everyone on that list is Lycan. If not, then we can just roast Cosmic tomorrow. Or someone else, if better evidence comes up.

Honestly though, I'm not sure why so many people are objecting to random lynching :P This is one of those rare games where random lynching actually isn't a bad idea this early on. There's no majority in this game, so random lynching is more likely to result in the death of a Lycan, a Daemon, or an Undead than a Havenite. At the very least, it's a reasonable course of action to avoid death at the hands of the Incubus or the Golem, which will is much more likely to result in the death of a Havenite.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have no idea what's going on, since I haven't had the time to read up...
    [BURN] Gio7sm
    I'll read up tonight and we'll see how that sways my opinion

Honestly all these people voting for me for the sake of voting... Is it really that hard to assess the situation and make a proper decision? More has happened since then. And where are these people that said "this is just a temporary vote, I'll come back later"?

Mine was just a temporary vote. I was just frustrated at the lack of information we had before. You did find a lead though, so I'm willing to change my vote now that there is a better option. [Burn] jdthebud

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    jfc my life is not letting me keep up with this game haha. but what i have read it looks like i really have two choices and so...

[kill] jdthebud

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I trust Cosmic's information a lot more than the whole cosmicwagon.

Plus I am pleased to see how he learned that this can be done when we were Starks together in ASoIaF. ^^

[BURN] jdthebud

Rock on, Cosmic :3 (I swear to every god I know, if you are wrong, I am coming after you)

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Seriously I don't think we will get enough votes got anyone to die...
    Without any solid evidence, we don't know who to target. But that codeword idea is interesting though

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    so wait

the basis for trusting cosmic is that a very common word in mafia games is supposedly a "codeword" for something

yes i'm sure this is not a last ditch effort to save his ass since he was bandwagoned

i mean

who would do that?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    y'all realize we wont get a majority vote on anyone and the golem / incubus will kill 2 people right

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    All these people complaining about getting caught up on 4 pages, pssh. Try 6 (gdi going on a 4 day vacation).

Ok now that I'm all caught up, first off wow to that night phase! Thank you Candy and Wizardman for the detailed analysis of the post.

And on to the more important matter, Cosmic or JD... The code-word idea is interesting, but not sure if it really is definitive. aG hasn't changed, so gonna follow the Ambassador. If Cosmic is inno, we should definitely go after the list.
    [Kill] Cosmic

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
    i feel like I've just been voodoo lady'd, ngl

Okay, so the bandwagon against jdthebud is built on three (frankly flighty) assumptions:
    1. that Cosmic is telling the truth,
    2. that all "night" posters are lycans, and
    3. that he is town-sided.

I'm actually really surprised that people are jumping on this bandwagon so eagerly when Cosmic was one of gio's biggest defenders just one (in-game) day ago. For me personally his actions have been far more suspicious than jdthebud, whose only "crime" so far was saying the 'night' in his first post? That's a common enough word in mafia, methinks. I suppose none of you thought that the whole codeword shenanigan could've been a coincidence taken advantage of to escape the noose? Or that some innos have been listed there by sheer bad luck?

Also, where the hell did Cosmic's eleventh-hour revelation come from? Did he just happen to "notice" the alleged codeword and then drew his own conclusion? It's a very specific one, especially seeing as he's 100% sure about it. There really is no conceivable way that he could've known. Unless...

Suppose that Cosmic's is an unlisted role that deals in intercepting messages, as it were. There is no guarantee that he's working in favor of the town. He is, rather obviously, not lycan-sided. The town already has the straddling-the-OP-line Patriotic Elf, and the undead had the Revenant (which was to be a "fun" role - I'd interpret that as powerful). So I'd bet good money that if his is an unlisted role, it would be sided with the Daemons...not to mention that we still don't know what the Banshee is capable of.

Anyway, if I'm to jump on this particular bandwagon, I'd like to have more tangible evidence than an alleged codeword and the claims of a suss destined for the stake. As it stands, my vote remains to [BURN] Cosmic.

EDIT: And he says that he couldn't have been daemon-sided because "the Daemons can't have known the message of the Lycans." I'm sorry, what? How did you draw this conclusion?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I've already said, I really don't mind if I'm lynched. Yes, I'd prefer if it were after we lynched someone on that list, but I'm probably dead tonight regardless. Note how I gave y'all multiple targets instead of just a single one which could be manipulated by Lilim? You don't have to trust me personally, just the fact I've presented.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I still think voting for Cosmic is the best idea. No matter how much he says he missed Gunner being the ambassador, if you're paying attention to the game, which he was, there's almost no way you can miss it while being a Havenite. All Havenites should know why. I'm comfortable thinking there's way more chance of Cosmic not being town aligned than him being town aligned.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    What if Cosmic is the Lilith like back in F&D?

It makes sense if he is lol.

Years
    i feel like I've just been voodoo lady'd, ngl

Okay, so the bandwagon against jdthebud is built on three (frankly flighty) assumptions:
    1. that Cosmic is telling the truth,
    2. that all "night" posters are lycans, and
    3. that he is town-sided.

I'm actually really surprised that people are jumping on this bandwagon so eagerly when Cosmic was one of gio's biggest defenders just one (in-game) day ago. For me personally his actions have been far more suspicious than jdthebud, whose only "crime" so far was saying the 'night' in his first post? That's a common enough word in mafia, methinks. I suppose none of you thought that the whole codeword shenanigan could've been a coincidence taken advantage of to escape the noose? Or that some innos have been listed there by sheer bad luck?

Also, where the hell did Cosmic's eleventh-hour revelation come from? Did he just happen to "notice" the alleged codeword and then drew his own conclusion? It's a very specific one, especially seeing as he's 100% sure about it. There really is no conceivable way that he could've known. Unless...

Suppose that Cosmic's is an unlisted role that deals in intercepting messages, as it were. There is no guarantee that he's working in favor of the town. He is, rather obviously, not lycan-sided. The town already has the straddling-the-OP-line Patriotic Elf, and the undead had the Revenant (which was to be a "fun" role - I'd interpret that as powerful). So I'd bet good money that if his is an unlisted role, it would be sided with the Daemons...not to mention that we still don't know what the Banshee is capable of.

Anyway, if I'm to jump on this particular bandwagon, I'd like to have more tangible evidence than an alleged codeword and the claims of a suss destined for the stake. As it stands, my vote remains to [BURN] Cosmic.

EDIT: And he says that he couldn't have been daemon-sided because "the Daemons can't have known the message of the Lycans." I'm sorry, what? How did you draw this conclusion?
    having people not lycan on the list is entirely plausable
    Im only voting to try the list to show that its not going to work, although that might be weird logic lol But I think the only way people will believe the list is fake is if we try it out first :/

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I still think voting for Cosmic is the best idea. No matter how much he says he missed Gunner being the ambassador, if you're paying attention to the game, which he was, there's almost no way you can miss it while being a Havenite. All Havenites should know why. I'm comfortable thinking there's way more chance of Cosmic not being town aligned than him being town aligned.

I'm sorry, but that is a dumb point. You're trying to claim Cosmic purposely made that mistake to decieve us on the day before? Except, if it is so blindly obvious to anyone paying attention to the game, no one would fall for it. Obviously anyone in their right mind, Havenite or not, would never have made the move Cosmic did intentionally. Unless you seriously think Cosmic is an idiot, what you just said is complete crap.

Let me continue: you say: "there's almost no way you can miss it while being a Havenite" - so I propose to you this:
    Why a Havenite more so than anyone else? I think you're horribly wrong here, too. If you're an undead/dae/lycan you're likely going to be paying lots of attention to the roles list, especially to find out who you want to target at night. Thus you have more chances to notice/remember that Gunner is the Ambassador and can not be killed. Conversely, if you're a Havenite, you may not even have a role, look at the list less often (you don't need to worry about targeting your NAs) and just go with the flow from what you see posted by members in the day. Which is what Cosmic has done.

At Detox: you could most certainly right, Cosmic could be doing a last ditch effort. But he presented us a list, and a fairly rational explanation behind it. If you read what he had said, he tried to make connections between Klippy's and Lawli first posts each (both were confirmed Lycans in night 0). Candy mentioned that the Lycans and Daes don't have a chat I think and need to use letters? This similar to what happened in GoT, where the house heads would use keywords to identify their house members.

I really didn't want to freak out like this, but seriously guys. If you were being bandwagon'd for a silly mistake you made on the previous day and were an inno - wouldn't you try to find something to help your team and hopefully save yourself? Hell, I know I would. I do want to reconfirm what I said earlier though:

Cosmic could easily be wrong and my faith misplaced. But going with his list for one day is a lot more reasonable than lynching him right now.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm sorry, but that is a dumb point. You're trying to claim Cosmic purposely made that mistake to decieve us on the day before? Except, if it is so blindly obvious to anyone paying attention to the game, no one would fall for it. Obviously anyone in their right mind, Havenite or not, would never have made the move Cosmic did intentionally. Unless you seriously think Cosmic is an idiot, what you just said is complete crap.

Let me continue: you say: "there's almost no way you can miss it while being a Havenite" - so I propose to you this:
    Why a Havenite more so than anyone else? I think you're horribly wrong here, too. If you're an undead/dae/lycan you're likely going to be paying lots of attention to the roles list, especially to find out who you want to target at night. Thus you have more chances to notice/remember that Gunner is the Ambassador and can not be killed. Conversely, if you're a Havenite, you may not even have a role, look at the list less often (you don't need to worry about targeting your NAs) and just go with the flow from what you see posted by members in the day. Which is what Cosmic has done.

At Detox: you could most certainly right, Cosmic could be doing a last ditch effort. But he presented us a list, and a fairly rational explanation behind it. If you read what he had said, he tried to make connections between Klippy's and Lawli first posts each (both were confirmed Lycans in night 0). Candy mentioned that the Lycans and Daes don't have a chat I think and need to use letters? This similar to what happened in GoT, where the house heads would use keywords to identify their house members.

I really didn't want to freak out like this, but seriously guys. If you were being bandwagon'd for a silly mistake you made on the previous day and were an inno - wouldn't you try to find something to help your team and hopefully save yourself? Hell, I know I would. I do want to reconfirm what I said earlier though:

Cosmic could easily be wrong and my faith misplaced. But going with his list for one day is a lot more reasonable than lynching him right now.

I'm not saying he purposely made the mistake, at all. I don't think I have even implied that. I'm just saying he wasn't paying attention to who was the Ambassador as a possible member of the Daes/Lycans/Undead. And I don't think he is an idiot either???? You're being way too aggressive, Ulli. >.<

And why more a Havenites than anyone else? You should read the Havenites letter on N0, should be clear enough as why Havenites shouldn't have trouble knowing who the Ambassador is. That's what I'm referring about with paying attention to the game. Havenites should definitely know who the Ambassador is more than any other faction.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Not sure why I got singled out on the "suss list" but I think this is a valid point, not a dumb one. Not all non-Havenite roles have NAs, and the Undead don't have a group night kills either. Seems to be a better logic train than "oh he said night so he must be a baddie", especially, like others have pointed out, it is extremely unlikely that only Lycans would say the word "night". Case in point, me.

Cosmic is not a random bandwagon, but actually has some logic behind it.

Back