• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • [BURN] Detox Aye you're right Christos, maybe enough people will be around to get a lynch in on time.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

What.
    tumblr_nlyc619HQT1r14nvto1_500.gif

Also [BURN] Detox

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Allegiances, Part Two
    This day was pure chaos. Three people had already been killed . . . and he'd been cast out by the daemons. What had he done wrong? What had he done to deserve this?

He knew that he could wait to return to his old comrades at a later date, but he wasn't so patient. He could see where things were going, and he knew what side he had to pick.

So, from now on, he would be the Incubus.

A long journey awaits. Will you make it to the capital alive?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Two jailers working towards a common goal with the Havenites? Nice.

Now, be good and don't jail me this time, pls.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Well, not thankful. It was luck and now we're allies. But the golem wasn't nice while jailing me.

Also, ok then Syn. It probably is the most likely you are a lycan, and if you won't make an effort to save yourself then /shrug

[burn] Detox

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Eh, I'm not using my NA tonight unless things start to get really ugly and I will warn you beforehand. :p

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • [BURN] Detox

Even though we have two jailers on our side, we still can't let anyone's fate be rested on their hands. If we don't have enough information, we'll do them, but Cosmic's list is a really valuable asset...

Also, found this in Part Two

A long journey awaits. Will you make it to the capital alive?

And this in Soph's dead post...

Will you choose food or protection? Starvation or murder?

Pecilia's death post...

Trust is meaningless.

And eros' death post

The choices you make will decide your fate.

I'm guessing in two days, we'll be in a storm, like in GAU, but factions will be broken, aka everyone for themselves...

This... is... bad...

Last edited:
    Back