• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • cracks knuckles
    Let's see if Strong Belwas still has his old touch.
    It'd be wonderful to see Weiss get slaughtered by her old Lycan.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • giphy.gif

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Spectacle
    Baldassare sat and watched as the six battles began. The combatants began slowly, some unsure of how to begin a fight against someone who had once been their ally only moments ago. A few stood relatively motionless, doing almost nothing to save their lives. A couple went purely for an offensive strategy, taking no time to fall back and defend themselves. There were two cases where only one combatant took action, and those would surely play out as naught much beyond a simple execution.

However, there was one pairing in which both parties refused to take action. The wolf and the knave, both vile creatures in their own right. Perhaps if the knave had survived this ordeal, he would have at least found a new ally among the other Pawns, but fate had seemingly decided that it was not to be. As both just stood there doing nothing, Baldassare rose to his feet.

"Tell me, my pets, how one can be entertained by two warriors participating in a staring contest? Surely you did not expect this to please the crowd."

He glanced to the soldiers on either side of him.

"Kill them both," he commanded. The archers raised their bows and killed the knave and the She-Wolf with quick, decisive strikes.

"Now, let's spice things up a bit. It's such a pity to lose part of the show like that, so I offer the rest of you an opportunity."

The combatants had all stopped mid-battle to watch as their two comrades and enemies fell. Now their attention was completely devoted to the vampire above them.

"There are three beasts hidden below the arena. Three gates from which they shall storm. Rather than fighting one another to the death, three pairs may choose to take on these beasts. Perhaps this will save both your lives, perhaps this will lead to both your demise. Maybe the one who would have been victorious will be the one to fall in battle. Who knows? The odds are ever changing. The first three pairs to walk to the gates will be pardoned from fighting each other, and given a second chance to fight the beasts that dwell below. The remaining two pairs will continue their battle as per normal.

"Now, which will it be? Of course, none of you may choose to fight these beasts, but is the promise of life something that any of you can pass up?"

Three gates sit with some sort of creatures writhing in the darkness beyond them. Three pairings may choose to battle the monsters hiding on the other side of the gates, but both players in a pair must agree to end their battle and take up arms against one of these creatures. Who knows what you could be risking, and who knows if it's the better choice. But isn't that all anyone deserves: a choice?

If you wish to walk to one of the gates, simply post here in the format of [b]Walk to[/b] Gate [1/2/3]. Both members of a pair must walk towards the same gate in order for it to count, and you may deliberate over your choice if you so wish.

Guttural roars echo from far beyond the first gate.

The second gate conceals a creature sitting in total silence.

And heavy claws can be heard scratching somewhere behind the third gate.

Choose wisely. If you do not wish to risk a gate, you may post saying [b]Remain in battle[/b] or simply not post at all.

Sopheria is dead, again. She was the Knave of Staves.
    Ash is dead. She was the She-Wolf.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So Nagi, did you wanna take a shot? Since we've both put in our actions against each other, we could share our stats and see if both of us together are capable of fighting a beast? ^^

AS GOOD GUY LUCIFER I FEEL OBLIGED TO BE NICE AND SAVE LIVES

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • It's your decision Andy.

If you want to fight a beast I think the strongest beast will be the quietest, so if you want to fight let's go to 2 and slay that ****ing scrub.

If you want to fight me, then alright, let's do it.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • It's your decision Andy.

If you want to fight a beast I think the strongest beast will be the quietest, so if you want to fight let's go to 2 and slay that ****ing scrub.

If you want to fight me, then alright, let's do it.
    This Bald Ass guy is getting real annoying. Whatever, let's kill something.

[Walk to] Gate 2

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hey Johnny, want to go to gate 3 so I don't have to murder you?

Be a good wraith, okay? :P

EDIT:
    Oh right,

[WALK TO] Gate 3

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Gate 2

The Basilisk

A close cousin of the deadly Cockatrice. This powerful serpent can kill simply by meeting the gaze of its victim, and its venom is so potent that it scars the land around it. Getting close to it might not be the best idea, and even if you could, you'd have difficulty finding a blade that could penetrate its scaly hide.

The best strategy is to keep your distance and remain lithe on your feet. This beast will not be easy to fell.

Good luck.
    Ice Goddess said:
    good luck
    Golgari said:
    good luck

Nakuzami

Years
  • Gate 1

The Manticore

A terrifying creature not unlike a Sphinx. This particular incarnation forgoes the human head for that of a lion, but it comes with a pair of bat-like wings and a deadly scorpion tail, and it devours its victims whole. Its brutal physical strength will overpower even the toughest of warriors, and its venom will leave its victims completely paralyzed.

Keep a stalwart defense and avoid that tail if you hope to survive.
    Klippy said:
    good luck
    Davepetasprite^2 said:
    good luck

Back