• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    Hi, my name is Sky. I joined this comuiety to learn mor about the newer gen. I mostly know about the old gen. When mewtwo was a guy, and Ash almost dies. Please be my friend?0-0

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I thiiiink you're referring to Pokemon: The First Movie. o:

That was a pretty good movie! And yeah, it had that really sad part with Ash and Mew and Mewtwo.. gah. Anyways, welcome to our community, and I'm hoping that you're well tonight! If you have questions about PC, contact a staff member, like myself, at any time. See you later, have a waaailord worth of fortune!~

Years
  • Ah yes that movie was so tragic to watch... but hey awesome to meet you Sky!

You're definitely in luck when it comes to wanting to learn more about the newer generations of Pokemon! I know some people have taken hiatuses from Pokemon and then when they return everything is so different, but we can help you learn all the changes fast.

And sure I'm definitely happy to be called your friend. Just visit my profile anytime if you want to talk and I'd be happy to help you settle in! Have fun and I'll see ya.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello Sky! Welcome to the Pokecommunity, it's lovely having you aboard :)

It's good to hear you're getting into the newer gen! They're all great games with a lot of stuff to do. Say, are you currently playing any of the newer games? X&Y? Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Are there any games in particular you'd say are your favorites? If you want to chat about the newer gen games, you should definitely stop by the main series Pokemon gaming boards, and check out Pokemon Gaming Central too!

Hope to see ya around ^^

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey, welcome to PC! I really like how you're trying to get into the newer games, there's a lot of great pokémon that have been introduced over the years and I think the new games are amazing. I do remember the first movie though, it was one of the first movies I watched and I really liked it back then. Of course, if you want to meet some friends here then don't hesitate to send me a VM or PM, I'm always happy to meet new people and talk with them.

Hope you have a good time!

Years
  • Hello there sky , Welcome to PC . Ohohohooo is it that movie in which Mew two make clones of other pokemon and I last fight new and then ash come between them and dies but power of all pokemon bring him back to life....
    Damn enough about that. You should really check older gen section here. Do u like hacks.Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi there! I and many others also think Mew is extremely adorable, definitely in the top ten cutest Pokemon of all time!
    So you mostly know about the old gen... That was a good time, but I also hope you'll check out some of the newer stuff! There are many great forums to catch up on what you've missed. c; You won't regret it!

Last but not least: I'm always down for making more friends here on PC so definitely stick around and let's be friends! There are countless other friends to make here too.

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    Yea, basically I know 1st gen. And own a lot of 1st gen pokemon cards. I could use some help. Thanks for answering!!

Years
  • Happy to be your friend so feel free to message me if you'd like and we can start chatting. 8] Welcome, Sky! ♥

I've been a Pokémon fan since the first gen in the late 1990s so I can tell you a lot about the newer games and the like hehe. But yeah, the other Mewtwo in these newer movies is a different Mewtwo which is good because I wouldn't want the Mewtwo we all know and love's gender changed just like that. Would be too weird.

Kick back and have an excellent time here! Looking forward to having you!

Back