• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Hello everyone. I am new here. I love pokemon first of all. I play pokemon video games by for ever :p i recently started to watch the anime as well(american version). I am 24 yo. I am sure most of us are over 18 hehe. Kidding. So something i want to ask-suggest. Because i never played pokemon as a pro, now i want to start studying more about the games(moves.types.fighting.breed.etc). I checked here i didn't find anything yet. So is there any guide like that on this forum? If not,we could make a thread about these details. Looking forward to meet everyone of you and discuss about pokemon. Xo

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Wahey, another pokemon fan! Coolio; my name is Dragon, and I love pokemon too! Been a fan every since the early 90s, first pokemon games came from the RBY era, and I've had some wonderful times with the games! I hope you're enjoying the anime too! Welcome to PC btw, and glad to meet you~~

Ah yeah, we have many boards for you to check out if you wanna learn about the games, for example, the different boards we have that relates to the generation of games (eg the fifth generation games is about the B/W, and the B2W2 games). So, if you want to learn more, I recommend that you visit those sections, as well as the battling, trading, and pokemon gaming central games can assist you.

I can show you the links to the different places! Here they are:

Main Series Pokemon Gaming: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201
    Battling Guides and Resources: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=332177
    Gen V & VI Breeding Guide: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=308720

Etc, etc. Hope this helps you on your way. :] Have a fantastic time, and I wish you a waaaailord worth of fortunes ahead! If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime. <33

Years
  • And hello to you as well Deo! There's actually a good number of people here in their early twenties, both me and Dragon are around your age as well so older fans do indeed exist.

He's already linked all the Pokemon sections for you, so not much I'm gonna leave in this post, but this is PC and you will learn so much as you explore and contribute to the discussions.

I'll be seeing you, and do visit my profile if you want to chat or have a question!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, people like you make me feel YOOOUNG! I am just 15 and there is the Trade Corner where you can look for Battle Ready Pokemon and occasionally generous people hold giveaways!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Oh thank you all!! Happy to be a member of pc. :) and thank you about the links. I really need that. Nice to meet u all :))

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hey, Deo! I love Pokemon too, of course~! What's your favorite Pokemon?
    We have an entire forum devoted to getting better at battling called Battling & Team Building in the Pokemon Gaming section! You should definitely check it out! Also, we have a battle server on Pokemon Showdown where you can practice with the regulars there! It's https://pokecommunity.psim.us/ if you ever want to come visit.

I hope to see you around!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you. You can call me "Kyo" (real name) or "Kaiyu" (nick name). I don't mind which name you call me by. If you'd like to have a little conversation feel free to leave me a message on my profile and I'll reply back when I can. Hope to see you around! =)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi DeoParis! Awesome having you on board, welcome to PC!

Great to hear that you're looking to get more into the games. There's a lot to learn when it comes to Pokemon, but it's all rewarding, because the more you know, the more enjoyment you'll get out of the games, I think ^^ Dragon's given you some great links to help you get started, but beyond that, you'll learn the most by just giving it a shot! Play the games, get to know your Pokemon, try new things in the games, and it'll all start to come naturally :)

Hope to see you around, and you can always ask me or any other of our helpful member if you need any help :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Thank you again all:) really thnx . you can send me whenever u want as well. Like to meet friends who likes pokemon. I dont have any in real life :( so i also want to ask you all if we can be friends on 3ds and so we can play pokemon. And sometimes trade etc

Years
  • Hey there deo ( can I call u that) Welcome here( though everybody already did that many times but still) , I want to talk so Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Hey desinishon. No never tried it. I dont like hacking :p prefer real original stuff :p i feel more excited with official things :p thank u as well :) i work much so dont have lots of time. But i will come back whenever i can :)

Back