• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I haven't played Pok?mon for 15 years...but I'm back!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    I haven't played Pokémon for 15 years...but I'm back!

So, I'm Samuel and as the title suggests i haven't been interested in Pokémon for a long time! The game i played was Gold, the last time I watched Pokémon was when the first movie came out, and I haven't played the card game since the distributors were Wizards of the Coast! But, a few of my friends in University love Pokémon, so here I am!

Years
    Wow you really have been out of Pokemon for ages, but it's nice to see you back in the franchise and on this forum as well, Samuel!

I remember what it's like when you go on hiatus from Pokemon because many others around here went through something like you did. I'm also quite lonely since I don't have any real-life friends who play Pokemon, but that's where PC comes in and now I talk about Pokemon all the time.

Do explore all our great discussions and meet all the awesome people around here, but other than that I wish you the best with staying active, and enjoy your time with us!

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    Welcome, Samuel! It's nice to see that you're back into Pokemon, hopefully you can enjoy the new games! They are awesome. ^^

I'm new here myself, but feel free to drop me a VM/PM if you ever want anyone to talk to! Enjoy your stay. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya! Glad to hear that you're coming back to the games; I love Pokemon Gold myself as it held a lot of childhood memories for me! At any rate, welcome to the forums today. I'm Dragon! We have a lot of pokemon discussion around here, so you're more than participate in those! Anywho, take care and hope to see you later! I hope you'll have waaailord of fortunes ahead~ <33

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hey !! :)

Better late then never ;)

Welcome !! I'm gald to see that I am not at the only University who have a lot of PoekFans :)

Years
    Hey there Samuel , Welcome to PC . Oh oh oh First movie is that in which new and mew two fights. Forget that are u enjoying here.Do u ever played any hack if not u should try one. They contain Polemon from many gen . So u can rapidly catch up with newer gen. Try to stick around .
    Okay then ja ne .

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    So, I'm Samuel and as the title suggests i haven't been interested in Pokémon for a long time! The game i played was Gold, the last time I watched Pokémon was when the first movie came out, and I haven't played the card game since the distributors were Wizards of the Coast! But, a few of my friends in University love Pokémon, so here I am!

Pokemon has changed alot still the gameplay the same just added improvements better graphic etc. But i hope you really do enjoy getting back into it good luck :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. I'm Kaiyu. It's a pleasure to meet you. 15 years is a long time but good to see you've gotten back into it. I lost my interest with Pokémon after I played Pokémon White but later got back into it when Pokémon ORAS was released. Anyway if you'd like to leave me a message on my profile you're more than welcome to and I'll reply back when I can. See you around and have a great day! ^ ^

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I award you with the best Username i've seen in ages.

Anyway its good to always here someone who can openly admit their "coming back" to a decade(s) old franchise that we here at PC commonly still love, respect, and sometimes criticize for the sake of discussion. I do gotta admit, Pokemon to me right now is something that some of us feel like a Bike: We tend to forget riding it, even though we taught ourselves how to, but when we do, we ride through the wind (Excuse my bad passage here, but you know what i mean i hope)

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Welcome to PC :D it's great that you have some friends at uni who enjoy Pokemon! Are you planning to go back through the games you missed, or just pick it up from the current gen? :)
    Hope you enjoy your stay, also feel free to come hang out at the PS server!

Back