• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Riders [M]

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
  • As two souls depart the earth, fate prepared for their rebirth . Lets raise a glass and find da lass

Reactions: Jay

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
    Years
  • no problem, i figured that if the reply is this late then its likely that it has no more spots for my to join into
    thanks for replying at least ^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    As two souls depart the earth, fate prepared for their rebirth . Lets raise a glass and find da lass

Ew Pirate songs. We wont be joining you in your customs of dining on salt water and piss. And we dont condone what you people do to mermaids

Mermaids are in the lore right? They do exist right?

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years

• Endrin.jpg

Warden Steelbeard

Personality:
    Cold and hard as stone... yet warm and welcoming as the grandest fires in the largest dwarven hearths, Warden Steelbeard is the exemplary example of every stereotype his race embodies and the Dwarven people adore him for that reason. He is firm, yet fair, though when driven to a temper this judgment tends to slip. He tries to keep his cool but Dwarves aren't known for their calm nature. In his heart he is a kind man, but the dwarves always come first in his mind. They are his people and he will defend THEM until his dying breath. He doesn't... dislike, elves, per say, but he remembers past wars... and it's hard as rock for a dwarf to let go of deep seethed grudges.

Weaponry and/or Abilities: The First Stone:
    Everyone with any knowledge of the Dwarves has heard of this ancient hammer. A magical relic passed down from Dwarven king to Dwarven king, it is as much a sign of royalty and power as the title of King and the Dwarven Crown. It is said to be the first weapon ever forged by Dwarven hands. It is infused with a powerful magic that channels the will of the wearer into strength, the greater a desire to fight and win the more powerful the weapons blows, however, with every strike it drains a fighters stamina and life essence. Only those with the ironbound will and constitution to be the King of the Dwarves can wield such a weapon.

Background: ???

Role: The King of the Dwarven Realms and essentially the Patriarch of almost all of Dwarven society.

Last edited:

Oddball_

Years
  • the king of the dwarfs? ~still short where it counts~
    but anybody who like fights and booze is bae

Jay

Years
  • ~Bestiary - Part 3~
    A collection of information about the fantastical creatures of Nobilis, extracted from the book "On Goblins and Griffins - Nobilis' wildlife" by Sir Darkus Reym, Former professional hunter.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    this is what i had until now, feel free to read it while i write up the history.

edit: i hope this suffices?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oddball_

Years
  • 1/10 not an elf princess.
    Jk looks like a strong character but can she handle her ale?

Years
  • Well...this is embarrassing. I know that at this point, I'm pretty much out of the roleplay, but now that I am able to, I do want to explain my absence.

I ended up unemployed for a while, so when a job opened up, I jumped on it. It also happened to include moving though, and I wasn't able to get the internet working at my place until now. Screw Centurylink by the way, took em two weeks putzing around to get it to work right. I would have kept in touch with my phone, but surprise, only roaming data where I am, great.

Aside from all the excuses, I do apologize not keeping in touch or letting anyone know, it was kind of a last minute thing. :/

Jay

Years
  • Well...this is embarrassing. I know that at this point, I'm pretty much out of the roleplay, but now that I am able to, I do want to explain my absence.

I ended up unemployed for a while, so when a job opened up, I jumped on it. It also happened to include moving though, and I wasn't able to get the internet working at my place until now. Screw Centurylink by the way, took em two weeks putzing around to get it to work right. I would have kept in touch with my phone, but surprise, only roaming data where I am, great.

Aside from all the excuses, I do apologize not keeping in touch or letting anyone know, it was kind of a last minute thing. :/

Dusty, I wouldn't worry about it. I understand it isn't fair what happened, nor was it under your control.

Do know, however, that I really liked Idora and Morenth. If you're in a more stable position now and are still interested in playing those characters? I have an idea that might interest you. Please do contact me through PM or on Skype if you'd like to discuss it further, you don't have to be out of the RP just yet.

If not? Well it's a shame to see you go, do know that the offer stands however.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years

• pqBlhUY.jpg

4tYRZIx.gif

Name:
    Kazeid of the Sabbar Tribe

Dragon's Name:
    Zahra

Riders Race:
    Desert Elf

Dragons Colour & Element:
    Brown | Healing and Nature

Description:
    Possessing the very tanned skin of the desert elves, a tall height of 6' 4" and some some muscles to his otherwise slender build, Khazeid isn't the friendliest figure you could see. Combined with startlingly piercing, almost cold blue eyes, squinted into a default scowl-like expression and a sharp, angular face, he doesn't seem to be the one who you would seek out as an affable man of the desert. His hair, long and jet black, is somehow kept in an orderly fashion behind him with a ponytail.

His clothing consists of loose, very light cotton tunic with a long red scarf to keep the sand out of his nose and mouth. He also wears a head covering to shield his eyes and face from the harsh heat and sun of the desert, donning it over his person like a hood.

Zahra is the dragon in the picture below. She is colored, after the colors of the earth and the desert, with rough dragon scales.

Hometown:
    Kazied lived as a nomad moving throughout the southern Interminatas, centered around a cluster of small oases.

Dragon's Abilities:
    Plant Frenzy - Planting herself in the earth, Zahra extends her claws to control masses of plants to do her bidding, in the form of spikes, vines and other perilous constructs. Even in areas with little vegetation, some can be conjured and be used for a quick attack. It renders her immobile, however, needing to be ingrained in the earth for it to work.

Camouflage - Similar to how a chameleon blends in to their environs, Zahra is able to blend in with the natural landscapes of everything from a tundra to a desert. It is so convincing that to an enemy, they are as good as invisible until it is too late.

Healing Breath - The powerful qualities of the dragon's breath can cure many ailments, heal wounds quickly and increase performance on the battlefield.

Rider's Magic:
    Growth - Kazeid wills the growth of plants, either as a boost to his dragon's abilities, as constructs of his own, or enhancements to existing flora.

??? - ???

??? - ???

Personality:
    Despite an intimidating figure and a deep, gravelly voice, Kazeid contrasts with his warrior-like appearances with an eccentric flair, kind heart and usually benevolent nature. Trained from birth to be a ferocious warrior, but always gravitating to more passive pursuits, especially dealing with the desert wildlife he found "cute" (even the creepy, crawling scorpions), he was always a bit odds with social norms in the tribe, although that was never much of a problem thanks to his competent combat skills alongside his pursuits. If you can cut through the perceptions he lays out with his scary appearance, maybe discovering an encounter with a critter or two or three, a friend being hurt, or a particularly good tale, real or fictional, you can find his softer side fairly easy. Being affable and a man for flamboyance, he likes to have a network of trusted acquaintances, associates and friends, a necessary skill to have coming from one of the more prominent and well known nomadic tribes in the region.

If there was a thing to be said about Kazeid's personality, it would be an underpinning of optimism, taken from an old attitude of making beauty out of the vast desert. Speaking in flowery language about many sorts of things, be it his travels, his tribe or some other subject of intrigue, he has an excitable demeanor, sometimes to the point of being in your face. Sometimes, his excitable nature can lead him into trouble, always on the search for a piece of his passion.

For as sociable as Kazeid is, his dragon is more aloof and reserved. While not outright unapproachable, she likes to have peaceful solitude to be one with her element. Calm and level headed, but firm enough to pull his Rider away from too much trouble, she is a grounding force to any impulses that Kazeid may have.

History:
    Born into a prominent nomadic tribe in the Interminatas, there was lots of moving, seeing the region and thriving off of the most inhospitable lands of Nobilis. One of many dark elven tribes in the region, the Sabbar,

pqBlhUY.jpg

Last edited:

Jay

Years
  • Very impressed with the SU so far Fen, it's one of your best works since you joined the RP community for certain. Kazeid is a really interesting and different character from everyone else we have right now.

As a sign of good faith, I've taken the liberty of creating some CSS I think fits well for his SU. So please, feel free to quote this post and use the code when finishing his backstory and I'll most likely remove it from this post when you do so. I look forward to reading it.~

pqBlhUY.jpg

4tYRZIx.gif

Name:
    Kazeid of the Sabbar Tribe

Dragon's Name:
    Zahra

Riders Race:
    Desert Elf

Dragons Colour & Element:
    Brown | Healing and Nature

Description:
    Possessing the very tanned skin of the desert elves, a tall height of 6' 4" and some some muscles to his otherwise slender build, Khazeid isn't the friendliest figure you could see. Combined with startlingly piercing, almost cold blue eyes, squinted into a default scowl-like expression and a sharp, angular face, he doesn't seem to be the one who you would seek out as an affable man of the desert. His hair, long and jet black, is somehow kept in an orderly fashion behind him with a ponytail.

His clothing consists of loose, very light cotton tunic with a long red scarf to keep the sand out of his nose and mouth. He also wears a head covering to shield his eyes and face from the harsh heat and sun of the desert, donning it over his person like a hood.

Zahra is the dragon in the picture below. She is colored, after the colors of the earth and the desert, with rough dragon scales.

Hometown:
    Kazied lived as a nomad moving throughout the southern Interminatas, centered around a cluster of small oases.

Dragon's Abilities:
    Plant Frenzy - Planting herself in the earth, Zahra extends her claws to control masses of plants to do her bidding, in the form of spikes, vines and other perilous constructs. Even in areas with little vegetation, some can be conjured and be used for a quick attack. It renders her immobile, however, needing to be ingrained in the earth for it to work.

Camouflage - Similar to how a chameleon blends in to their environs, Zahra is able to blend in with the natural landscapes of everything from a tundra to a desert. It is so convincing that to an enemy, they are as good as invisible until it is too late.

Healing Breath - The powerful qualities of the dragon's breath can cure many ailments, heal wounds quickly and increase performance on the battlefield.

Rider's Magic:
    Growth - Kazeid wills the growth of plants, either as a boost to his dragon's abilities, as constructs of his own, or enhancements to existing flora.

??? - ???

??? - ???

Personality:
    Despite an intimidating figure and a deep, gravelly voice, Kazeid contrasts with his warrior-like appearances with an eccentric flair, kind heart and usually benevolent nature. Trained from birth to be a ferocious warrior, but always gravitating to more passive pursuits, especially dealing with the desert wildlife he found "cute" (even the creepy, crawling scorpions), he was always a bit odds with social norms in the tribe, although that was never much of a problem thanks to his competent combat skills alongside his pursuits. If you can cut through the perceptions he lays out with his scary appearance, maybe discovering an encounter with a critter or two or three, a friend being hurt, or a particularly good tale, real or fictional, you can find his softer side fairly easy. Being affable and a man for flamboyance, he likes to have a network of trusted acquaintances, associates and friends, a necessary skill to have coming from one of the more prominent and well known nomadic tribes in the region.

If there was a thing to be said about Kazeid's personality, it would be an underpinning of optimism, taken from an old attitude of making beauty out of the vast desert. Speaking in flowery language about many sorts of things, be it his travels, his tribe or some other subject of intrigue, he has an excitable demeanor, sometimes to the point of being in your face. Sometimes, his excitable nature can lead him into trouble, always on the search for a piece of his passion.

For as sociable as Kazeid is, his dragon is more aloof and reserved. While not outright unapproachable, she likes to have peaceful solitude to be one with her element. Calm and level headed, but firm enough to pull his Rider away from too much trouble, she is a grounding force to any impulses that Kazeid may have.

History:
    Born into a prominent nomadic tribe in the Interminatas, there was lots of moving, seeing the region and thriving off of the most inhospitable lands of Nobilis. One of many dark elven tribes in the region, the Sabbar,

pqBlhUY.jpg

Oddball_

Years
  • Theres a limited number of spots, feel free to make an su but it might be awhile for a spot to open.

Jay

Years
  • Sorry about that, always forget about those damn tags since we never used to have them.

I'm sorry to say however, that the RP is not currently accepting or looking for new characters. I won't stop you from making an SU if you really want to however.

Back