• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alola Starters - who will you choose?

Which starter will you choose?

• Rowlet

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Popplio

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Litten

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Definitely gonna snag up Rowlet. It's so freaking cute! It was the one that caught my eye back when they were first introduced. My opinions haven't changed much though.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wonder if the final evolutions will change your decision in the end though. Because everyone's loving Rowlet and Popplio's evolutions, but seem to hate Litten's.

You mean the possibility that he's another fire/fighting type? Nope. Means nothing to me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Definitely gonna snag up Rowlet. It's so freaking cute! It was the one that caught my eye back when they were first introduced. My opinions haven't changed much though.

Exactly what I'm thinking. LOVE Rowlett and to me it looks least direct animal drawing. Litten looks like way too much like a normal cat and popplio like a seal. I love that Rowlett does look like an owl (and I always love owl pokemon) but it's cartoonish enough that it's really different. It doesn't just look like another Hoothoot, and the bow tie made of leaves is precious. So yeah, I'm team Rowlett XD

Years
  • So is anyone's choice going to still be the same, or different now that we've seen the middle evolutions?

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
  • Still Rowlett!! His evolution looks like a rebellious teenager emo with those bangs. XD
    Litten's evo looks amazing. Plus he seems to have a stone of some kind (a hint to a philosopher's Stone perhaps?)
    Not very impressed with Popplio's evo tho. I like Popplio still. :3
    You think they're going for the Robin Hood thing with Rowlett? :)))

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Always the grass type. But I don't regret it at all, I really like all the middle evolutions but hey.... Mine has bangs!!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I have a strong feeling it will be the final stages that will make people really start to change their choices. Right now, Torracat is probably my favourite mid-stage evolution of any Pokemon. Just look how cute it isssss!

Years
  • I know the leaked final evo concept art is a certainty to be legit now, and you have to admit I was happy I picked Popplio from the get-go. Just gotta hope that siren is obtainable in Moon, assuming if version exclusive forms are a thing.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'm still Rowlettt, however after today, I'm liking Litten's. I will probably choose it when I play through Moon. They are all nice though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2017
    Litten looks like it's gonna end up like Shinx design wise, which I don't mind at all, I just hope he gets good stats, a great ability, and much better move pool.

Years
  • I always choose the fire-type starters because they are strong. They help me a lot in the games. Generation 5 is the only exception because I don't like its fire starter. I am going to pick the fire cat.

Back