• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf Update

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
For the lazy who don't want to click or the people at work who cant access it because of job restrictions (:

Version 1.4
  • This is a free update that includes all of the new features and amiibo functionality from the packaged version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf ? Welcome amiibo. Once the update is applied, the game will start as ?Animal Crossing: New Leaf ? Welcome amiibo.? The logo in the title screen will change too.
  • You can finally invite villagers to your town using amiibo accessories. However, special NPC, Animal Crossing amiibo figure characters, will not move into your town. They will only appear in the campground and offer to sell unique items in their RVs.
  • Contains a brand-new Campground area in the town where you can interact with villagers in new ways.
  • All existing Animal Crossing amiibo figures and cards are now compatible with the game.
  • 50 new Animal Crossing Welcome amiibo series amiibo cards will be available for purchase beginning 12/2/16.
  • Tap a Welcome amiibo card to invite the pictured character for a visit at your new Campground. Existing 400 Animal Crossing amiibo cards will work with the game, however, the characters will only appear in the town, not in the campground. All of the villagers can be invited to move into the town.
  • Tap select non-Animal-Crossing amiibo figures to access new items unique to those characters at Campground.
  • All 16 Animal Crossing amiibo figures will feature Wii U console and New Nintendo 3DS XL or New Nintendo 3DS items in their RVs. By purchasing these items in the RVs, the player will have access to the new minigames, Desert Island Escape and Animal Crossing Puzzle League.
  • Link your Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer save data to have access to 20 additional giant furniture items through the in-game catalog system.
  • When the player?s town is well developed, if the player tries to start over the game with a new town, Tom Nook may appear in the menu screen and offer to purchase the town. If you agree to sell, you will receive a good amount of Bells when starting a new town. This will help develop your town quickly.
  • Check www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf for additional details about the game?s features.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Just updated, 2excite. I erased my town's save file a few months ago with intentions to restart it so the part about getting some bells when you restart your town bums me out a little bit lol. But! I finally have the motive to make a new town again, so I'm eager to pick up ACNL and play it more, I've missed this game but it had just gotten too stale for me in the past couple years tbh.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Nothing really stands out to me that will get me playing it again.

Years
I recently started it back up again because I heard about the new update coming out. My town hadn't seen me in over two years lol.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I can't wait to play again! Sadly I don't have time in the next few weeks but in December I will play a lot! I have two towns, I might restart one :3

User19sq

I'd love this... if it weren't for the fact that it's a daily event.

My town's been stuck in one day (a la Higurashi-esque) because Reese is buying them 'nips for 400 bells a pop, and I need someone willing to help me farm with Joan in another town to get rich quick together. So, kinda can't change the date. XDDDDD

Years
Just downloaded the patch! I can hardly wait to play it! I hope that they included some new furniture sets in the mix!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I downloaded it a few days ago and I'm so happy. I love the new tasks and that you can sit on rocks now and stuff. It's cute, small changes that make the game more quaint.

blue

gucci
Years
I downloaded this earlier and the updates seem cool. Haven't had a proper chance to try them all out yet, but I'm hoping this will get be back into playing AC again!

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
Years
To be honest, I kinda gave up on New Leaf. I used to love my town, talking and talking to all my villagers, selling all sorts of stuff at the auctions, building paths from house to house.. I felt like an actual mayor. I would even stay up to party at the club and then fish on the beach until I got tired. But the game gets repetitive after a while, you know? :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I've been trying it out and so far, it's really good! I need to get a few amiibo cards, especially the newest pack that's coming out next month I think? idk when it is but it'll be nice to see old faces again.

Yukari

...Really can't say I'm all that excited about this update.

Like... The update has this huge emphasis on Amiibos and there aren't any features that this update has really sold me on to get me excited about it. now I'm still going to be downloading it because additional features are always welcome and I don't think it's going to in any way detract from the overall experience, but it doesn't really feel like they've made any changes worth getting that excited over.

Not that I wouldn't be happy to be proven wrong. Haha

strawberry

fairy-type
Years
i don't know if this makes the game worth picking up again...

i'm not really big on amiibos (mainly since you have to spend a good $10-15 on them based on what i've seen) and i was hoping for more features from HHD to implemented. but maybe it'll be nice trying it out again?

Back