• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMODS on PokeCom!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    If Pokemon were Moderators on PC, which Pokemon would Mod which Section & why? And which Pokemon would make good Super Mods/Admins?

Pika Pika :chu:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i think u mean mewthree

definitely a lucario, of course, can't be without him. cherrim, smeargle, combusken, ivysaur, pachirisu, pidgey, wobbuffet, and a flock of small attractive pellipers. ;D

you're old if you get most of these

Years
    I feel the starters of every generation should mod their own respective game's section. Plus, Arceus for the supreme admin since well, it is the Pokemon God.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Totally for Muk modding the Off-Topic section (especially The Round Table and The Treehouse).

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    i think u mean mewthree

definitely a lucario, of course, can't be without him. cherrim, smeargle, combusken, ivysaur, pachirisu, pidgey, wobbuffet, and a flock of small attractive pellipers. ;D

you're old if you get most of these
    basically got all but 2 of those

so I guess I am part of the old people club?

Back