• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first videogame?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • My first video game was the original Half-Life. I played it at a pretty young age. Of course I never got very far but it was still my first.

Probably says a lot about my interests...

Svartulv

the black wind howls.
    Years
  • Nothing more fitting, my first videogame ever was Pokémon Gold. I was actually given Pokémon Gold together with the transparent purple Game Boy Color that came with Pokémon Crystal, but I started playing Gold first. <3 So both of them count.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Mentioned it a few times, but my first game was Tetris. I don't think I was even 5 when I started "playing" it but it was my mom's favorite game so she let me try it (and I was terrible at it). And the first game I actually picked for myself was Pokémon Red.
    transparent purple Game Boy Color
    I had the same one!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It was Super Mario Bros./Ice Hockey for the NES! I used to play Ice Hockey a lot with my dad, and Super Mario Bros. was something I liked to play from time to time too.

Years
  • Super mario land is the first game i ever played Had some great times with But i never managed to finish it until my teen years.

Years
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. At least, that's the first game that I know for a fact I played- we did have an NES until I was about 2 and a half, but I doubt I ever tried playing it.

Even after all these years, Sonic 2 remains my favorite game of all time, and I still go back and play through it about once a month or so.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • If I recall correctly, my first video game are in between Super Mario Bros., Track & Field and Tetris (from Tengen), which happened to be the games bundled inside of the Famiclone.

Years
  • My first game was either Super Mario World on Super Nintendo. I was totally addicted to that game and always used to get really far but never actually beat it until I was a little older. I think I was 4 or 5 when I got the game.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It was either Diddy Kong Racing, Bomberman 64, or Mario Kart 64. One of those.

Years
  • Tbh I have no idea, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a GBA game so it could well be some tennis game I used to play on the PS1.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I rememeber eating the cord of the NES controller when my brother played Super Mario Bros on the NES... Yeah it was a long time ago.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    New super mario bros. I didn't know that there was a way to go to more worlds, yet somehow I had tons of fun on just world one xD

Back