• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Persona 5

Liking it a lot so far, really glad I stayed away from pretty much everything until it came out

Does it hold up to the other games in the series?

Not that I know of, but I always have uses for PS3 copies of things, even if I don't use it for a while.

If you have a copy of the receipt, there should be a policy on there as to returns and the like. Usually within 7-days depending on the location and company.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Does it hold up to the other games in the series?
    In a way. It's surprisingly like Persona 4 (and 4 in particular) in terms of gameplay concepts with some traditional SMT thrown in that really just makes it better. I've only been able to explore one dungeon so far but so far I'm liking it. It definitely feels different from your standard SMT/Persona title, but goddamn does it have personality.

So yeh, it's pretty good so far. It's honestly the second game to make me this giddy this year, and that doesn't happen often these days. 2017, man. Jesus.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • NieR: Automata was on sale the other day, so I picked it up. 'v' I'm super excited because I loved the original and this one has had such a good reception.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Getting The Last Of Us Remastered on the PS4. It's currently on sale for $7.99 digitally, so that's good.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I have Far Cry 3 but haven't yet tried playing Far Cry 4 or Primal.

Far Cry Primal is a good game. Just get ready for nothing being in English and you'll have to read subtitles the whole game. Weapon variety is okay, and there are multiple iterations of weapon types to get you still hooked. Not a difficult game in the slightest, but you can clock in 30+ hours into if you look to perfect it like I did.

Can't speak on Far Cry 4 as I haven't played it, but it is on my radar.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I suppose another year of Giant Bomb Premium is a gaming purchase.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Bought Persona 5 from my friend the other day since she accidentally ended up with two copies. Bought KH 1.5 + 2.5 for PS4 today as well to play in between bouts of me getting frustrated + babysitting and not being able to play P5 in front of a 9 year old. lol

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I traded my 2DS in and paid an additional €50 for a New 3DS! I am very happy with this as I just couldn't get used to the shell and hardware of the 2DS, and as an addition I can also finally play Super Metroid properly (after I buy credits).

Yukari

Bought Arkham Asylum and Arkham City back when they were on sale.

Haven't been able to play them since my PC had a stroke but I'm looking forward to it.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i bought a switch with mk8 deluxe despite saying i'll wait a few months first, oops. right in the middle of exam season too! seriously though, i love how easy and versatile the console is. as for mario kart, even though i own it on the wii u, i'm finding myself playing it for hours on end once again and loving it! totally worth buying.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • You can jump in anywhere for the Persona titles as they aren't directly related and aside from a few references here and there, you're not missing anything.

MK8 Deluxe was my last purchase. Played the heck out of the Wii U version, but it's still as addicting as ever (and the portability makes even more so)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Butcher

Spec Ops: The Line aka the Most political game ever. This game is so political that after playing it, you'll become an advertiser and family friendly minecraft gamer. You'll also become an armchair anti-war advocate.

Star Wars Battlefront 2, no not that one from EA.

CONSORE related:
    NieR Automata DLC because paying some bucks to have YorhA 2B in a rather revealing outfit was all worth it. Oh and also the extra side quests to add more to the gameplay.

Back