• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Years
  • lol you really are randomising a target or discussing it with your mafia buddies?

'cause a town will never do that at this phase. If you can't decide let the town decide...I 100% agree with Alex on Abby reasoning sounding forced. \m/

Tis odd that she isn't doing her scumread but I'm fortunate haha. ( not fortunate you're mafia :p jk)

Hmm... just about to post and I was thinking, randomly doing things is the most inoffensive way to do things, nobody cal blame you for anything.

If purple doesn't agree to kill a person who is chosen by town, we can somewhat assume that she was witch. Priest should totally check mew nani, home or Abby.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I still have some time if you guys want to help me decide who to target. I'm not saying I'm going against what you guys are saying. I randomise until I'm 100% certain. That's not to say that I am witch, just because I'm unsure of who to target. The only people being scumread by everyone right now are myself and Abby, so that's 100% why I'm unsure.

Voting for someone else would help me to get more scumreads, however.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Well, I did say I could afford to be a representative. The reason I can afford it is irrelevant for now. Let the mafia try to figure out why. If anything, it will be one more thing for them to work out in their masterplan and can potentially lead them away from more important goals.
    I have reason to believe the court is consisted only of town members, but I'm not dead set on it. That's why I chose to put myself on the line and try to transfer information from the court to the thread without actually exposing the other court members. It's something I think can work out so I'm just trying it.
    I also can guarantee Ash wasn't a part of the court. And focusing on why the mafia killed her (or fake killed her with the illusion kill and she's actually alive and well and a witch) isn't gonna lead us anywhere imo.

And by the way, I can't seem to make sense of your quoted post's first two sentences. Are you unsure about me claiming to be a member of the court, or you actually believe me? Which one is it.

I am unsure of your alignment. But i believe that you are court. And if ash isnt court, then I guess court is townsided since they could be picking them one by one.

You never answered my question about the King protecting Abby?

I might have mistaken this for the infiltrated assasins mafia sorry.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Still looking for those replacements. There's about 23 hours left in the day!

I don't have updated post counts but I think only Nani and HyperMorian haven't reached the requirement? Morian is in danger of his second strike. Getting a little frustrated so I will not hesitate to modkill any other inactive players from here on out.

Vote Count 3.2

purplecicada (11) - Aaron, Alex Kaz, Abby, Nakuzami, gimmepie, Sparkin, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, Home, Desinishon

Currently Not Voting (7): Bardothren, Johnny, purplecicada, Sword Master, Ras!, mew_nani, HyperMorian

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 13 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 23 hours at 11:59pm EST on Monday, July 10th.

Spoiler:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • [Vote] purplecicada

I wonder what'd happen if she's indeed the D.O.B. and then choose to kill somebody else outside the one from which she declared her 'randomized result' claim, provided she still hasn't changed her initial target due to the ample time given.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • [Vote] purplecicada

I wonder what'd happen if she's indeed the D.O.B. and then choose to kill somebody else outside the one from which she declared her 'randomized result' claim, provided she still hasn't changed her initial target due to the ample time given.

Unvote ASAP

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Abby's Tiers of Scumminess!
    Alex
    Aaron/Bardothren/Doof
    Johnny
    Ishi/GP

Nani/Sword Master/Ras/Morian/Sparkin/Naku/Home

JD
    Desinishon
    Purplecicada​

Alex
    Spoiler:

Aaron
    Spoiler:

Bard
    Spoiler:

Doof
    Spoiler:

Johnny
    Spoiler:

Ishi
    Spoiler:

GP
    Spoiler:

JD
    Spoiler:

Desi
    Spoiler:

(Can go a bit more in depth on the latter 2 but I'm procrastinating and just want this post up)

And to everyone else

Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Oh @Abby well this set-up is harder than I thought. To be honest, I don't scumread anyone right now except for purplecicada. I used to scumread jdthebud, but he's been trying to be investigated by the priest and claiming to be town since D1. It's hard to scumread anyone when most have either been townreads or nullreads to me. And for another matter, I can't bring much to the table due to not having a Night Action [since I'm the Judge], so I'm so sorry for being too unknowledgeable about who's actually scum or not...

I can guarantee I'm innocent though, and I'm willing to help town as much as I can.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • EDIT: I can't delete my post but I don't like what I said

basically pretty sure desi is town

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • JD
    Spoiler:
    I don't want you to scumread me, why would I want you to do that? I'm just trying to get an extra life so I can survive any shenanigans and help town later on in the game.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I don't want you to scumread me, why would I want you to do that? I'm just trying to get an extra life so I can survive any shenanigans and help town later on in the game.

It just seemed you were perhaps acting scummily to get the priest on you. I suppost it could point to your innocence, but the I wouldn't do this as scum tells me otherwise

Sparkin

My top townread is Alex, he's been contributing much than I do, and since he's a court member, he gets all my trust. That or he's a witch that's not afraid of getting killed. Just a guess.

Claiming to be court is a bad move imo. one witch nk and bam, the court loses one of their own and the precious court kills go to a waste. Why did you go through that risk?

About scumreads, aside from purple, there's mew_nani. I think all their posts have been more about defending someone or agreeing to someone.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • It just seemed you were perhaps acting scummily to get the priest on you. I suppost it could point to your innocence, but the I wouldn't do this as scum tells me otherwise

Let's say jd is witch fanatic, asking the priest to investigate him would reveal him and only delay his death. Although, if he's town fanatic then he becomes a confirmed inno with 2 lives. Pretty fucking good deal if the priest investigates you, right?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Excluding Purp, what Is your top Townread & Scumread?

N/A

lol that's not how I work

but as far as that vein goes, I haven't liked anything Desinishon has said so far. And jd has been off this whole time, but that could just be him being fucked as the Fanatic. Personally I would see some value as being a maf Fanatic and doing exactly what he's doing, which is why I don't completely trust it myself, but projecting my own play style onto someone else's claim is pointless

Spoiler: Desinishon's posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

oh my goodness reading through all of this again is giving me a headache

I just flat out hate the reasoning on most things here, how flimsy he is, how he follows votes and ideas, and how he has been "haha Abby is #1 scum" since the get go but sides with him in his last post because of the purple wagon

but idk, this isn't much more significant than how I tend to feel with Desi's posts anyways.

Spoiler: Ras!'s posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

"king"
    "haha u scum"
    "o nvm u not"
    "king w/claim I don't buy"
    "time to spout some neutral bs"
    o look a post with more than two lines. "judge, acolyte, king again!" guess more lines doesn't mean more substance.
    "empty speculation."

Ras! has said very little and what he has said is not noteworthy. Also, seven posts total? Jolt did say he asked for a replacement, so there's that. So I can't tell if these posts are just disinterested townie or weak scum.

Spoiler: mew_nani's posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

most of these posts say n o t h i n g or they just talk about Bard

you also haven't voted for anyone at all. you've been playing ridiculously neutral without saying much of anything. very few relevant statements exist here.

I'm not fond of that.

Spoiler: Sparkin's posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

Well, most of the statements they've made, I'd have to say I agree with.

other than the one in the final post I bolded. I'm still not convinced that court automatically means town, so I don't like such blind trust here. It could be disastrous if even one court member ends up being a witch

other than that, nothing stands out to me as a scum tell

Spoiler: Johnny's posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

a lot of mechanics talk, but other than that, nothing that screams scum to me.

I guess I could still scumread him for old times sake

Spoiler: Bidoof FTW's posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

I like this, for the most part

scumread for only referring to Abby as "she"

though I am curious about the edited post on Desi, esp. since I'm currently leaning headache on him. and by that I mean ¿scum?

Spoiler: Aaron's posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

Aaron is sassier than I recall

either I haven't seen enough recently or he's acting odd in comparison to what I'm used to

but he basically spearheaded the purple thing, and since I believe that purple is scum and that bussing here would be pointless, this conditionally clears Aaron from my FOSes for the time being. But we also don't know how purple will actually flip, regardless of how convinced I am of their suss behavior atm

Spoiler: Home's posts in ISO
    Spoiler:

I don't like this

you parrot a lot and state the obvious, or make empty statements

you seemed to try a little extra to continue casting doubt on Ishi's alignment after their judge claim

even your scumreads feel too neutral with how you word things

Spoiler: Full cast list and some opinions

Abby (still haven't seen why everyone has scumread Abby other than Desi babbling about it. and esp. with recent posts, town.)

Bardothren (has been uncharacteristically silent and only popped in to use up his Spiritualist role. though I think it was a somewhat poor use of the role and I haven't seen him around anywhere else anyways. town.)

Home (I'm not fond of their posts. I'm thinking scum, right now.)

Johnny (fairly decent posts with nothing to really suggest scum. town.)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru (claimed, cleared imo. town.)

Sparkin (looking back at their posts, I agree with most statements made, and don't see any blatant scum tells. town.)

gimmepie (waiting to see a bit more. I won't clear him for the same things Abby did, because that doesn't do it for me tbh. so null rn.)

purplecicada (yeah I think we can all see where this is going by now (scum in case you actually don't))

jdthebud (no doubt that he's the Fanatic. haven't liked how he's played so far, but that could have everything and nothing to do with his role. scum-lean, but not convinced.)

Bidoof FTW (like his posts for the most part. town.)

Desinishon (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah please. headache. scum-lean.)

Sword Master (. . . barely qualifies as being in the game)

Ras! (idk how to feel about him, but it's not leaning towards the positive. null for now.)

mew_nani (hasn't said anything meaningful imo. scum-leaning.)

Aaron (due to the campaign against purple, primarily, I conditionally believe him to be town for the time being)

HyperMorian (claimed, but not active enough to be relevant. null.)

Nakuzami (babashook)

Alex Kaz (court claim. can't vouch for anything happening there, but I still think it's likely that a witch could have gotten into the court, unless the coven is incredibly disorganized. from his own posts, though, town.)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Well, alex is my top town read and frankly, the only one I am sure of. While I was iffy when he claimed court, I can trust him for now.

Desi is a scumread too for me. I havent got the time yet to go through all his post but from naku's summary, he tried pining abby as number one scum yet never voted for him.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Yeah sorry for being silent, I was busy with stuff. Forgive me please. :(

Anywho, I haven't really voted for anyone thus far because frankly I didn't really have much of an idea as to who to vote for. This game is just chaos all around. concerning Abby's question, I think Abby's totally a witch since he has that heart shaped wart on the side of his avatar's face and turned me into a newt the other nigh - nah, just kidding, I'm pretty sure he ain't a witch. ^_^

As for who I think might be a witch.... if I had to go on gut feeling, I'm kinda bugged by how Desinishon is acting. I can't really blame him for scum reading me too much since I haven't really spoken much or said anything someone else hasn't already said so that's fine, but I don't get his scumread on Abby and I don't think he ever really explained why he thought Abby was scum. Abby's demeanor has definitely been different, but then again he's not really acting scummy either; I didn't think he was back when I mentioned it and I don't really think he is now. But why did Desi think he was? Was it because he wanted the Priest to reveal? I mean I get why that was maybe a bad idea last day phase and still might be due to the assassin, but then again if I were a witch, with my pointy hat and mewing toad (don't ask,) I'd be gunning to get rid of the Priest while I still could before they revealed and got extra lives. The list of unknown roles is starting to dwindle, and while assuming the Gravedigger and the members of the court aren't part of the coven they're going to eventually piece together who the Priest is and try to kill him. Worst case scenario if the witches have both then they're running out of people who aren't the priest, which means at this point it would be better for him to reveal than remain hidden. In short it would really help if Desi explained why exactly he was scum instead of just kinda... pointing fingers. And sounding kinda choppy...

Years
  • Well how should I put this....like everyone got their reads and stuff and it's obvious they're not same.
    So I can't do much Naku, other than apologizing for my posts that have given you headache which made you lean scum on me. I'm truly sorry. A moment of silence.....

As for Abby yeah! I was always scum leaning on them and still I'm. And I genuinely agree with what Alex said, abby.

Like above user Home...^ they liked Naku's summary and wohoo.

I'm taking it more of being scared than "Desi is my scum read" . I mentioned priest should check Home, newie or Abby in my previous post. I think that's why they're trying create suspicion about me so priest shouldn't check them idk though. Home's scum read was out of blue.

As for voting I never really got the chance....day before lycan was getting lynched so it didn't even matter if i voted for Abby, today it was purple so....I dunno how my one vote on Abby have achieved something. I was basically waiting for slip or something.

Edit: Ninja'd

hmm..yeah nani! When I first mentioned Abby being scum it was just a gut feeling after that when they said about priest revealing while disagreeing to grave digger reveal, it just screamed scum even though they wanted priest to have extra life. I mentioned before there is a assain role that can kill during day and they haven't revealed or done anything so I'm basically thinking of that role as witch. They can easily take extra life from priest and mafia can kill them at night. So yeah! That was the point.

Last edited:
    Back