• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Games?

Years
  • I have only recently got into hard games so I don't really have any that I started playing but haven't beaten atm. But the most recent I have beaten is Hyper Light Drifter, god I wish the game was longer.

Also I'm replaying Furi now that I have a controller.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Hardest game I beat is either Dark Souls 2 or 3, although 3 was significantly easier than 2 for the most part, the dlc was much more difficult for me in 3 than 2.

The hardest game I haven't beat would be... nothing, I guess. Typically if I play a game I see it through to the end. Even if that takes years of me replaying and practicing a certain part until I can get through it. I only just recently beat Dark Souls 1 after years of trying at it, so that might count I suppose.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Hardest game I beat is either Dark Souls 2 or 3, although 3 was significantly easier than 2 for the most part, the dlc was much more difficult for me in 3 than 2.

The hardest game I haven't beat would be... nothing, I guess. Typically if I play a game I see it through to the end. Even if that takes years of me replaying and practicing a certain part until I can get through it. I only just recently beat Dark Souls 1 after years of trying at it, so that might count I suppose.

Haven't had a chance to try out the DS3 DLC yet. Should I more worried about the Ringed City or the Painted World?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Haven't had a chance to try out the DS3 DLC yet. Should I more worried about the Ringed City or the Painted World?

The basic enemies of the ringed city can be troublesome which makes it harder than the painted world. But I think Frieda is the harder boss. Could just be that I got lucky in my fight with gale whereas Frieda just aggrod me a lot more than she should have. My fights with her were just nonstop fuckery.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • The basic enemies of the ringed city can be troublesome which makes it harder than the painted world. But I think Frieda is the harder boss. Could just be that I got lucky in my fight with gale whereas Frieda just aggrod me a lot more than she should have. My fights with her were just nonstop fuckery.

I've heard that Frieda has what, 3 to 4 different phases? It just sounds like a big clusterfuck.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've heard that Frieda has what, 3 to 4 different phases? It just sounds like a big clusterfuck.

It's the same with gale too :p every time I fought Frieda I'd get her down to the final phase, whittle her health down to just one or two more hits and shed wombo combo me into the floor out of nowhere in what should have been her recovery time.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    MGS2 on European Extreme. The horrific controls paired with the massive hike in AI competence makes the game hard as hell

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • One time I bought Wings of Vi because I'm a sucker for pixelated games. I could not get past the first level. Ever.

Hardest game I was able to beat was Transistor. Took me a year to beat the final boss.

Back