• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name an iconic duo - vidya games edition

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Personal favorite is Jonathan and Ed from Policenauts, but that's a pretty unknown game.

Ryu and Ken maybe? Or those twins from FFIV, lol. Professor Layton and Luke is another good one. Ico and Yorda never say a word to each other and yet somehow it still works.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Yu Narukami and Izanagi. As much as i love all of the persona games, 4 is still my fave

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • DOTA2 and the constant fact that it will always be far less fun and easy to pick up it should stay that way kappa

M16 and red dot sight/reflex sight.
    Danger close and one man army
    Lightweight and Commando
    Riot balance team and yasuo

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • The Bright family.
    estelle+joshua.png

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Banjo and Kazooie <3 Best games ever for me if we forget that they had more game than the two on N64 >.<

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Galio and balanced. Hey chat can you use Galio and balanced in the same sentence?

Back