• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Mario Party game?

Years
    • Seen today
    Mario Party top 100 is out November 10th

Whats your favorite Mario Party game in the series?

Mine are 2,6,7, and the original DS one

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Man, I only played the first three that were on the N64, and didn't touch another one until Mario Party 10 on the Wii U, lol. Hard to say what my favorite one was, but I remember putting a ton of hours into the third one.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Mario Party 3. Loved the whole theme, and I loved the 1v1 mode with the partner on the smaller boards.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    8 here. I might be a bit biased as it was my first, but I loved the unique maps, especially the train and the one with the hotels. I didn't like 9 or 10 much, I prefer having people all over the place and lots of stuff happening.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Mario Party 3 had the best story and best minigames without a doubt. I mean... Aces High, Chip Shot Challenge, Snowball Summit, Toadstool Titan, Rockin' Raceway, Etch'n'Catch, just to name a few... Other games can't compete.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    seems like a lot of people like 3 :/ My friend has it, maybe I'll play it next time I go over.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2018
    I've only played the first 4, so I may be a bit biased, but I gotta go with 2. Like the boards, the costumes, the minigames and the music.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I've played 1-6 plus the first DS one, and I think mario party 3 was the best all-around. That duel mode with the mario creatures was awesome too, especially having 2 piranha plants on your side. :D

Side note: My mom that's over 50 actually kicks ass at these games. :P

Years
    • Seen today
    I've played 1-6 plus the first DS one, and I think mario party 3 was the best all-around. That duel mode with the mario creatures was awesome too, especially having 2 piranha plants on your side. :D

Side note: My mom that's over 50 actually kicks ass at these games. :P

Similarly, I know a kid with autism, and he's really good at Mario Party. I get my ass kicked almost every time we play.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Welp I played Mario party 3 and I somehow won... I must say I hate the minigames, they're really annoying... I did end up winning the minigame star though.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Mario party 2 without hesitation. Second place would be the 5th or the 8th. the first ruined our controllers and hands lol. The game I know the least is mario party 4, I wish I could play more of this one.

Back