• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Day ??? - JOIN US HERE!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • THE TEAM ROCKET RECRUITMENT THREAD

506899_1.jpg

Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png

"Buahahaha! PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!"
    "Ahaha! Make it DOUBLE!"​

"Look here, brats! Do you want to join in on the glory of Team Rocket? Then Join us here! Post here and we will evaluate if YOU have what it takes to join us here in TEAM ROCKET!"

"Aha, not everyone is cut out for this job, y'know! We've been doing it for years!"

"Well, COME ON! We don't have all day here -- LINE UP!"

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • 8 years ago, I already had figured out everything good in life

tmb6ChU.jpg

That image... definitely dates me if I ask if that's VBulletin or some old school Forum variant... lol. Speaking of Team Rocket, my Vulpix would like to pay back her imprisonment with a welcoming Flamethrower.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • That image... definitely dates me if I ask if that's VBulletin or some old school Forum variant... lol. Speaking of Team Rocket, my Vulpix would like to pay back her imprisonment with a welcoming Flamethrower.

That was PC in like... 2010 lol vBulletin3 if I recall correctly.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • That was PC in like... 2010 lol vBulletin3 if I recall correctly.

I've been around so long that I remember the early days of Forum communities but my time was spent around those catered to gaming(aka Starcraft, Diablo, etc.). A time before Discord, and other communication means. God I feel old now....

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png

"Not a bad crop, wouldn't you say?"
    "We'll see."

Spoiler:

"But tell me, brats. Why do you want to join Team Rocket? What skills would you provide for us?"

Years
  • I'd be great at trickery. No one would expect someone so pure-looking and bubbly to be an antagonist plotting to steal Pok?mon...I'd use that to my advantage. With my planned naivety and innocence, you'll see lots of success and plenty of rare Pok?mon! >:}

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Of course, I am the hero of ideals! I can control the legendary Zekrom! I am the champion of Unova! What more reason do you need? Who would expect someone as legendary and idealistic as me to be an undercover Team Rocket member?

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
    Years
  • Together with my shiny Umbreon, we'll stop at nothing to help Team Rocket to fulfil our goals. A mixture of Toxic and Confuse Ray will leave those who dare to stand against us in a daze, and we'll be an unstoppable organisation!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Who wouldn't want to join the best evil team in the world...I mean come on now. I'm good at getting things done and I don't take NO for an answer.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • No trainer can resist the charm of my Shinx's Baby-Doll Eyes! They'll be so busy doting, I'll rob them blind, hehe.

Should that fail then there's always plan B?a good dose of paralysis!

latest

Back