• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

Years
  • For whatever reason, Firefox has always run faster for me than Chrome, so it's what I stick with. Chrome is a reliable backup though, and even used it for some time before I made the switch to Firefox about 4 years ago.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • Google Chrome because of its simple looks and fast speed though I use Opera on Windows cause it is faster than chrome, blocks ads and offers unlimited vpn

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey dude do one thing go to the settings of opera and see vpn enable it
    u gonna see a vpn button on the address bar click that and click the virtual location button and choose a location
    enjoy your day buddy
    Ok I know about Opera, but you originally mentioned Google Chrome in your post.

Svartulv

the black wind howls.
    Years
  • Chrome is perfect for me as I use all the Google suite for everything. The only downfall is that it eats all the resources on my laptop, so when I just need to quickly browse a page or two I boot up Firefox.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Primarily Chrome, but I do swap back between Firefox for coding purposes.

Years
  • I use Chrome but I should likely switch to FF for reasons Lucario stated. I don't have much RAM.

Years
  • I use chrome.
    Just because I'm not as much used to others as chrome.

50px-House_Redfort.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    I use safari! I like it mostly because I couldn't be bothered with having too many web browsers on my laptop :P plus it's decently fast and does what I need to have on the internet (plus it loads this site pretty fast) and it pretty convenient. And plus, my Mac does;t have a crazy amount of RAM so I figured chrome wasn't the best idea. Although I did like Opera in the middle

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • I prefer Google Chrome because you can sync it with your google account and keep your bookmarks and other stuff synced and can access it on multiple devices. When I do have problems though (but mostly my computer having problems, as in privacy errors) I use Microsoft Edge, and if that doesnt work then i go with Firefox but nothing else. I barely wanna use Firefox. When I had windows 7 and earlier i used Internet Explorer because i barely knew about Chrome and Edge never exsisted yet. But yeah, Chrome is my favorite browser and i never paid attention to how much RAM it takes up because it hasnt affected me yet.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Maxthon Cloud Browser. I've been using it for four years and never intend to ever go back to any browser. It has built in adblock & while the browser can be kind of bulky I trust it ten times more than Firefox & Chrome. I'll probably never use any other type of browser again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I use Chrome. It's just hella efficient and aesthetically pleasing. I like that I can have a guest too so I can be logged on to two blogs at once, too. Helps me not have to blog hop between writing.

Back