• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ego Emblems

Years
So, most of you guys know about the personal emblems that PC staff members have, also known as "Ego Emblems".

So, if you were a member of staff, what would your ego emblem be? [Image and Description]

Additionally, whether you're a staff member or not, what is he story behind your emblem?

Which Ego Emblems have you received? [Stealing this from Mr Cat Dog]

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My ego emblem is the 'Good Noodle' one. Essentially, it comes from an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants in which Patrick joins SpongeBob for the day at Boating School. Looking at one of the walls of the classroom, he spots the Good Noodle Board: if a student does something well, he or she gets a star on the Good Noodle Board. Predictably, SpongeBob has the most by a country mile.

So, if you get a Good Noodle emblem from me, it's because you've been doing really good work in the forum. For the most part I only give it to members, but a few mods have them for certain deeds they've done.

In terms of ego emblems I've received... Netto Azure's, Hiiro's and Miss Doronjo back when he was still a mod (*sniff*).

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My ego emblem is Feature Majorette, which I didn't make actually. lol At the time, I didn't make icons/emblems or anything and was bad at it, so Klippy was kind enough to make it for me. But ummm I like majorettes and baton twirling. That's really all the story there is behind it. Nothing special.

I have ego emblems from Klippy, Manipulation, Erik Destler, Hiiro, Went, Drew, Forever, Patchisodfa Yotuohausor, Yuoaman, Luke, Captain Fabio, Kaori, and Anatasia.R. :) Phew, that's a long list. Haha. Oh, that's in order they were given btw.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
GKX8d.png

Honorary Leprechaun
You may not go to the best school in the universe, but you're Toujours' leprechaun anyway!

This is mine! It's referring to the University of Notre Dame, my school, obviously. The picture is the Golden Dome on campus, and our mascot is the Leprechaun, so you being an honorary Leprechaun is a good thing. :3

Which ones I've gotten? I got Nica's before I knew what ego emblems were and she wouldn't tell me ("Forever, why am I a watermelon? I don't get it. :(" ), Mr Cat Dog's Good Noodle up there (I didn't even know it was an ego! xD), Captain Fabio's Pyramid Head one, and most recently Live's Suspiciously Stunning one.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
If I had an ego emblem, it would be called "A kawaii bro" and have a picture of someone who is kawaii idek /put a whole 30 seconds of thought into that

I ONLY HAVE CAPTAIN FABIO'S EMBLEM AHA.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I've got Drew, Luke's, and David's. *A*

Mine used to be a a cow sprite from Harvest Moon SNES with an 8-bit pixel heart on top of it's head and it was called, "Loki Loves You!" .... I don't remember what I put as the desc though. xD

There was no particular story behind my emblem; I remember someone else had made one at that point since emblems were pretty new, and I was like, "I want one too!" So I just made one and slapped it onto the people I liked. XDD;;

Years
I didn't know that every staff member could have one of these so when I was a mod I didn't look into making one. Not that I would have known what to make it anyway. xD And if I magically had one today it would be... uh... probably some picture of a scarf and the description would be something about staying warm. Or something.

I think I have one from Manipulation, Mr Cat Dog, Anastasia.R, and Luke.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
If Anime Junkie Emblem(pretty sure it's a forum emblem though) counts then I have on from Kirbychu.

It would be an image of Kenshin. Honestly I can't think of a description for it atm.

There wouldn't be a story behind it since I named my account after the character so it would only seem fitting.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Er I probably wouldn't have one. I'm not good at making emblems soo yeah. Maybe if I could have one I would ask someone else to make it for me, but yeah... I don't have an ego emblem.

As for ones I received... none out of the 47 emblems I have. How unfortunate.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I was totally thinking about this the other day!

So, if you were a member of staff, what would your ego emblem be? [Image and Description]
Title: The Furret King's Blessing
Desc: You have recieved the blessing of the Furret King! Be grateful!
img:
furret4.png

Or maybe a creeper emblem. I really like Minecraft.

Additionally, whether you're a staff member or not, what is he story behind your emblem?
Furret are the best Pokemon ever. What is more to say? I think I love Furrets more than anyone else and it's kinda my signature Pokemon.
Which Ego Emblems have you received?
Just Megan's. Got it when she became mod. n_n

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My ego emblem would probably be "Gallade fanboy" (with my dA icon on it). I think that's because in some favorite Pokemon posts, I reference Gallade in them.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've just spent half an hour looking for an appropriate image for my ego emblem, but I have come to no avail, and in the interest of not wasting my entire morning, I've given up for now :P. It would definitely have something to do with a Raichu though, obviously.

I've been given ego emblems by: Forever, Erik Destler, Meganium90, Kaori and Toujours. I could have sworn it was more than that, but oh well lol

EDIT: And Luke, as of tonight :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
This is mine:

2utgvhk.png

Fierce
Your crisp personality has been noted as clean, poised and very seductive, while your warm, musky subtleness is enough to draw natural curiosity. One thing is certain, you're fierce.

I have ego emblems from Klippy, parallelzero, Matthew, Erik Destler, Lightning, Sydian, Hiiro, Forever, Rukario, Luke, Miss Doronjo and Kaori.

I'm thinking of changing mine, though.

Years
This may come as a shock to some, but I have no ego emblem at the present time, partially due to me not being sure what I want it to be related to and also partially due to me being one of the few staff members with little patience for working with graphics.

I presently have ego emblems from BinaryPeaches and Forever.

Years
Despite being on staff for over a year now and some time between when emblems came out and when I left staff, I've yet to make an ego emblem. Emblems aren't usually my thing. You can tell that if you've ever seen the PotW one ;___;

Knowing me, if I ever get around to making one it'll have one of my stick figures in it. I love drawing them so much, and it's something I'd feel would be me. It would make it black and white and boring and no one would want it. :( Either that, or I'd make one with the Persona 4 main character because everyone needs more of him on their profiles. >:) I'd probably give my theoretical emblem to people I like, just for kicks. idk who though.

For the last question, I've got Went's, Drew's, and TwilightBlade's ego emblems right now.

moments.

quixotic
Years
If I were on the staff, my emblem would have some pun with my user name for sure. "Do you ever wonder if we make moments in our lives, or if the moments in our lives make us?" That's probably too long, but something like that! :D
As for an image, no idea... Something sightly related, or not, whatever! xD

I've got Anastasia.R and Alternative's emblems, I could've sworn I had another though... Oh well!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I was thinking about this a couple of days ago, lol.

Arkham Inmate
Harley-3-harley-quinn-8180246-100-100.jpg

You deserve to be locked up in an asylum, but when Harlequin broke out with the Joker, she opened your cell door as well. Because Harlequin is crazy and likes you. Stupid girl.

As for what emblems I have? I only have one from Matthew, back when he was a mod ( i miss u). I don't know who made the Work It emblem though, but assuming that is a 'Ego Emblem' (never heard that term before), thank you o' great and glorious staff member?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
As mentioned, mine is this.

I'M A WATERMELON! I'M A WATERMELON!
watermelon.png

Don't be a sour grape. Be a watermelon instead!

^ It is weird. Actually it's in reference to something that happened over a year ago and at the time it seemed appropriate to be the ego emblem lool.

I try not to give it out much at all now though because I'm like "hmmm if I give it out every few months people won't notice that I've almost given out mine the most" XD;

As for the ones I have from others, Went, Lightning, Patchisou Yutohru, BinaryPeaches, Hiiro, Luke, Rukario, Miss Doronjo, Live_wire466, Netto Azure, Yuoaman, Kaori, Anastasia. R, Alternative, Toujours.

...never noticed how many I have lol.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I don't really have an ego emblem and I don't plan on making one either. I honestly don't see the point of them.
If I ever do decide on getting one...I might make a reference to farmers or something, just because. I'd probably give it to a lot of people too.
Or maybe a reference to a game I like, I don't know.

The only ego emblem I got is Kaori's.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
This is mine:

2utgvhk.png

Fierce
Your crisp personality has been noted as clean, poised and very seductive, while your warm, musky subtleness is enough to draw natural curiosity. One thing is certain, you're fierce.

I have ego emblems from Klippy, parallelzero, Matthew, Erik Destler, Lightning, Sydian, Hiiro, Forever, Rukario, Luke, Miss Doronjo and Kaori.

I'm thinking of changing mine, though.

Oh snap I figured that was somebody's but I wasn't sureeee. FORGIVE ME PATCHI. :'C

I have patchi's too because patchi is bamf. =v=d

Back