• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
if you have a greninja,you can get a battle bond after beating ash in victory road other than that no

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hi. I have a few questions about the game:
1. Do we have all the Pokemon up to Gen 8 (aside from a few legendaries from what I saw) available? Even Galarian Slowbro and Galarian Slowking?
2. Do we have some sort of guide available, at least for the Pokemon and TM locations?

Thanks!

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Hi. I have a few questions about the game:
1. Do we have all the Pokemon up to Gen 8 (aside from a few legendaries from what I saw) available? Even Galarian Slowbro and Galarian Slowking?
2. Do we have some sort of guide available, at least for the Pokemon and TM locations?

Thanks!

1. Yes there is a plethora of pokemon up to gen 8 and you can get galarian slowbro through its evolution method,however,due to to the shortage of maps i can't guarantee you will get your specified pokemon due to its small percentage to appear.

2.Soon i will update the informations and instructions for the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
1. Yes there is a plethora of pokemon up to gen 8 and you can get galarian slowbro through its evolution method,however,due to to the shortage of maps i can't guarantee you will get your specified pokemon due to its small percentage to appear.

2.Soon i will update the informations and instructions for the game.

Oh, that's really nice to hear! Can't wait to try this game out!

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
well it is self explanatory,there are 3 difficulty modes in this game : Normal is the easiest,Challenge is harder and Legendary is the highest difficulty

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I have some performance issues on playing on JoiPlay Android, the game starts lagging in the over-world, fps start going down till complete freeze.
Battling and menus goes smooth.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I have some performance issues on playing on JoiPlay Android, the game starts lagging in the over-world, fps start going down till complete freeze.
Battling and menus goes smooth.

Most of the fangames on joiplay are always buggy,i didn't test this project or said that it could work on joiplay

ltlvixen

ltlvixen
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 19, 2022
Hey. I just started this game. I know gen 8 pokemon are in this game. Does this game go off gen 8 movepool??

Back