• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pokémon Gaming Central's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Day 24: What's the most annoying status effect for you? - Sleep, with the others like paralysis and confusion you still have a chance to hit, but with sleep, you know chances are you're gonna be out for a couple of turns.

Day 25: What would you say is the toughest Trainer battle you've ever faced? - Pretty cliche but Red, he requires hours of grinding to even stand a chance against, and even then, he's seriously tough.

Day 26: What's your favorite Pok? Ball type? - The Premier Ball, just cause it has a really nice design.

Day 27: What's your favorite type combination? Why? - Fire/Psychic, just seems really cool to me.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 27: What's your favorite type combination? Why?

Ghost/Fire. Appropriately spooky.

Years
Day 24: What's the most annoying status effect for you?
Confuse and paralysis are most annoying status problem, because both always goes in opponent favor! D:

Day 25: What would you say is the toughest Trainer battle you've ever faced?
Trainer Red battle from mt.silver in HGSS are most toughest, also ghetsis and alder from B/W.

Day 26: What's your favorite Pok? Ball type?
Fast ball both by design and usage... And dusk ball too but not by design.

Don't have any favorite, maybe type combinations realated to fire type :D like fire/fighting...

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Day 28: What's the funniest moment you've experienced in a Pok?mon game?
Fan games included, I guess when Sans & Papyrus came to visit in Pok?mon Uncensored.
I dunno what else :P

Years

I guess the Team Skull grunts in Sun & Moon. I always laugh at their dialogue.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years

Fire/Water has been my biggest want since the 1st gen just because they're complete opposites and cover each other rather well. Too bad they had to give it a mythical Pokemon!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

"Hiya. I'm a Pok?mon...No I'm not!"

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

There is a trainer in Sinnoh that has nothing but Magikarp. And I just remember Marriland reacting to that with such disgust.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 13: What's your favorite thing to do in the post-game? Shiny Hunting and Trading of course :P

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Day 29: Main series games on the Switch: what are your thoughts?
Well we do need to move to the next console sooner or later, I suppose.

It's a little difficult to give a good opinion on it.
Let's just see where we are in 2019 when the game comes out
and then judge whether the move was a good or bad choice. Either way, I'm pretty excited for it.

Years

Well, it had to happen eventually. I personally feel the new game may mark Generation 8's debut, likely with a release date in 2019, and possibly followed by Diamond & Pearl remakes like the whole fandom wants.

Years

I fully support it, I knew they'd come since the switch leans more towards a handheld than a console. It'll also be nice to play Pokemon in such upgraded hardware.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

I love the idea,even if I don't have a Switch by the time the game arrives. I'm just ecstatic over the idea of finally being able to play Pok?mon on my television. (Emulators don't count)

Years
Definitely team skull from alola B-)
d10.gif

>Pok?mon company has confirmed that, development will take 1-2 years to get complete. So chances says Gen8 :D, mean new contents which is lot better than d/p remake?, also it's switch mean 1 screen, mean new ui... So I'm 110% hyped, Yay!!! 8)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Can't wait. If done right, this has the potential to be the best selling games not only in this series, but of all video games in general.

Years
Day 28: What's the funniest moment you've experienced in a Pokémon game? - Probably talking to that man outside the Celadon Gym for the first time, I remember I found the whole idea of him really funny.

Day 29: Main series games on the Switch: what are your thoughts? - I'm seriously hyped, it will probably lead me to buy a Switch and with the capabilities of the console we could be seeing some amazing features and gameplay. Like EC said, they could be the best Pokemon games of all time.

blue

gucci
Years
Day 28: What's the funniest moment you've experienced in a Pokémon game?

Team Skull, they're just comical and great.

Love it. Knew that it was only a matter of time, but to get confirmation so soon is even better! I'm excited to see how the game turns out and with the potential that the Switch has, it is most definitely something to look forward to.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I am not likely to buy the console regardless, but a good move to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back