• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
M1mZoY8.png
? NIGHT ZERO
The sun had set in the Union city of Dahngrest. Barbos has been taken down and the war between the Union and Imperial Capital has been avoid. Don Whitehorse and Ioder were in a council meeting to make their treaty official. Meanwhile, Ragou was being arrested by Flynn on account of treason to bring a war between the Union and Capital. Everything seemed to have been starting to look up.

Or ... so they thought.

Just mere few hours later Yuri was awoken by Karol with the news of Ragou's release. He had used his standing in the Council to lighten up his sentence to nothing more than a mere drop in rank. Wondering what they could do Yuri went to find Flynn. The knight was posted outside of the city for the knight and when Yuri walked in he noticed that Flynn had been promoted.

Which was nice and all but they had more important matters to discuss. Despite everything that Ragou had done, including killing and feeding people to monsters, the law was unable to punish someone like Ragou. Yuri reassures Flynn to just climb higher until he can make the right changes. To not lose his progress. Flynn agrees that one day he'll be able to make an order to where everyone is treated equal within the law.

All while Yuri was thinking about his own way of doing things.

"How would you go about punishing the villains that the law can't touch?"

Whatever the answer is they had better find it soon. The Imperial Knights are about to fight back and if they aren't careful they'll be nothing they can do to stop the corruption that continues to engulf the world.

DAY ONE WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 24 HRS (MAY 19TH 5-8 PM EST)

[a id]players2[/a id]
M1mZoY8.png
? PLAYERS
Ash as GM
Johnny as ???
luminitrium as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Uzumaki Naruto as ???
Bardothren as ???
HyperMorian as ???
gimmepie as ???
Home as ???
Fletch as ???
L'Belle as ???
Abby as ???
Salzorrah as ???
jdthebud as ???
Aaron as ???
Selena Flourspar as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Melody as ???
Sparkin as ???
SirDolan as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
M1mZoY8.png
? PLAYERS
Sign me the fuck up.

SIGN ME UP YOOO

Ooooo in o/

Hey, here's the one Tales game I actually played! I'm so in.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

GET ME IN THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

Hell to the yes

? [alink id=players2]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
M1mZoY8.png
? DAY ONE
"Where is the target?"
"We can't find them, Sir"
"Well look harder"
"Sir yes sir!

Throughout the night the knights looked but their target couldn't be found. It had seemed their target had gone into hiding for the night within the shadows and was unable to be found. Disappointed in their failed attempt the knights reluctantly went back to the Capital to await their punishment. They will have to try harder the next night.

The knights weren't the only one who seemed to have gotten nothing done. Rather than act most of Brave Vesperia relaxed for the night tired from their long day. After speaking with Flynn, Yuri had gone back and fell right to sleep. As much as he wanted to act he waited. Time will tell him when it's right. A few others had also gone right to sleep. Patty decided that tonight was a night to sleep with someone and protect them from danger, while a few others attempted to get some work done. But no thanks to a few distractions from good ol' Raven nothing was done that night. They'll have to try again tomorrow night.

In the end only one person was successful.

A KNIGHT DIED TONIGHT. BUT NO ONE IMPORTANT.

NIGHT ONE WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 48 HRS (MAY 21ST 5-8 PM EST)

[a id]players2[/a id]
M1mZoY8.png
? PLAYERS
Ash as GM
Johnny as ???
luminitrium as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Uzumaki Naruto as ???
Bardothren as ???
HyperMorian as ???
gimmepie as ???
Home as ???
Fletch as ???
L'Belle as ???
Abby as ???
Salzorrah as ???
jdthebud as ???
Aaron as ???
Selena Flourspar as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Melody as ???
Sparkin as ???
SirDolan as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
M1mZoY8.png
? PLAYERS
Sign me the fuck up.

SIGN ME UP YOOO

Ooooo in o/

Hey, here's the one Tales game I actually played! I'm so in.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

GET ME IN THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

Hell to the yes

? [alink id=players2]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'm survivor ultimately i'm inconsequential to the outcome of this game, please don't bother lynching/killing me.

Now the question is who would n0 me?

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
Years
Looking through the role list, it seems like Abby's the Duke.

*awkward silence*

Well. What do we wanna do about a third party?
Since they started off by trying to kill him, I don't think Abby's feeling like siding with the mafia. I'm inclined to treat him as a sort of clear for now.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'm pretty sure we established that the mafia targeted me, but due to me being in hiding as survivor nobody died....

Also looks like some people forgot to send in NAs

Melody

Banned
Years
Honestly I sincerely wonder how we got so lucky.

We easily normally would have lost someone n0. But it is without doubt a blessing. By the phase post, nobody was reported dead. I do have to question what Abby gains by claiming to be Survivor this phase gives them. Even if I don't inherently suspect anything fishy yet, that's my first question. Regardless, since it's a third party role that no one is obligated to really care about, I'd think you'd want to lay low, not pop out and say "Hii here I am!!"

Last edited:
Back