• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Herbal

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Hi ^^. I'm ~Edo~ and this is my hack
Creator:
~Edo~
Awards:
how17bannerwj3.jpg

Original idea:
~Edo~
Base ROM:
Ruby_Usa
Language:
Spanish
Features:
- New tiles
- New region
- New events
- New trainers
- And much more
Credits:
- Moro-alvaro
- Pey!
- Ozu
- Wah & Zark
- Roxas
- Don Phatch
- Kiledove
- Dark_Celebii
Story:
Introduction:
Already for 100 years the stranger Pokémon (Deoxis), that I come to the land by means of a strange meteor, and Rayquaza freed a great battle.
The battle was very intense and scolded, until the forward started taking Deoxis. When it seemed that Deoxis was going to destroy Rayquaza from the sky I come Celebi, together with a trainer Pokémon, these immersed in the depths Rayquaza and Deoxis, and for he(she) was assuring from that they should not return they created a few glaciers on where they plunged the Pokémones that were fighting.
Introduction the IInd:
The Equipment(Team) this Roket designing a drill to crack the ice, where Deoxis and Rayquaza were plunged, to be able to catch and control these Pokémones and, with these, to be able to control to the world.
According to the legend to stop(detain) the Equipment(Team) Roket, and his(her,your) macabre plan, only a descendant of the trainer that I accompany Celebi, when this one plunged Deoxis and Rayquaza, will be able to do it.
History:
You are a 14-year-old child and are a friend of a teacher very recognized Pokémon of the world Pokémon and this one says to you that you are the descendant of the trainer that I accompany Celebi 100 years ago and that your you must detain to the equipment(team) Roket and his(her,your) sinister plan.
ScreenShots:
herbal01lk3.png

herbal02og2.png

herbal03qg1.png

herbal04nz9.png

Good Bye!

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Hmmm...good story, seems very planned out.
I also love the tiles!
Other than that, I don't have anything else to say, I'll check back later.
Best of luck!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Wow, good job!
I thought it was a noob hack for a second, because it looked like you just registered.

But anyways, this looks like an old hack (because of the palettes of the FR trees) the GSC tiles,
they don't go with the rest of the tiles. People need to see signs of scripts, even though it is an interesting hack, thanks to story! Good luck!

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
Wow, I'm not really fan of ruby hacks but this one is the best ruby hack I ever have see.
I have got a fire red hack. ruby is hard to hack

~Edo~

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Hi ^^
Thanks to all for his(her,your) post ^^.
New Scans (rute 1 and new sprites of D/P):
herbal01au8.png

herbal04ma0.png

herbal03mj9.png

herbal02lr1.png

In the nex post: Back Sprites and staraptor sprite's =D
Good Bye!

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
The story is confusing, but the tiles are great. Good luck.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Ah, you finally show this hack in PC. I already saw it on WAH and it was really impressive. The tiles look really good. The OW looks awesome. The story sounds really fascinating. Good luck on this bud...

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Hey, congrats on Hack of the Week, buddy. Keep up the.. uh, award-winning work. :P

how17bannerwj3.jpg

how17textgp4.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
The water waves change, is it on purpose? If it is, its original, unless someone else did it before, I haven't really looked a screenshots, the only ones I looked were like old white............????

~Edo~

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Hello, to the end(purpose) new scans ^^.
I report that eh changed the Maps and tiles of the hack ^^.
herbal01as2.png

herbal02fn3.png

herbal03gx9.png

herbal04wd3.png

Good Bye!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the trees do look nice, but this screeny annoys me a bit. :\

it has a shadow below it, which disturbs me...
I just wished you used this sprite instead to cover the shadow. :\
dpmfb396.png

anyways, good luck with this project~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back