• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay listen, I need to know everyone's favorite eeveelution.

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Flareon

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Jolteon

• Espeon

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Umbreon

• Leafeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I love them all equally,
    Flareon is my top favorite of all
    is my favorite species, knows my favorite move, has my favorite ability
    is the warmer and fluffier of all

Flareon is your favorite? Nice, it is such a good pokemon but not very many people recognize how good it is, especially in battle.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Leafeon, of course. Grass, green, MVP in my first beating of Moon, etc.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Flareon is your favorite? Nice, it is such a good pokemon but not very many people recognize how good it is, especially in battle.

I used all of the Eevees, even playing an Eeveelution team
    Just surprised how good it is, if used and trained in a certain way

love it more than just for battles, it's so fun and easy to draw as well

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I used all of the Eevees, even playing an Eeveelution team
    Just surprised how good it is, if used and trained in a certain way

love it more than just for battles, it's so fun and easy to draw as well

As an artist, I understand the importance of a good, but easy to draw design. I saw some of your pictures, they are good! You have a unique art style, and I really like it, especially the eyes. Another Pok?mon I like to draw because of the easy to draw design is Absol, and espeon too.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Tie between Umbreon and Jolteon. I've actually never really used either; Jolteon never fit my team and Umbreon is battle style-wise not my cup of tea.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Tie between Umbreon and Jolteon. I've actually never really used either; Jolteon never fit my team and Umbreon is battle style-wise not my cup of tea.

I don't like Umbreon in battle, but I like its design. Jolteon is very good in battle, you should try to use it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • My favourites are Espeon and Glaceon, but I went with Glaceon because she's slightly cuter(and from Sinnoh =3 ).

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I struggle to choose one because their designs are all amazing, but if I had to really choose I would go with Umbreon.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I'm a Glaceon gal, the ice Eevee won me over in Battle Revolution of all games, proving to be reliable and powerful. She never went down before KOing a foe first. Plus, Glaceon has a really elegant design, which I find appealing. And, of course, despite all its shortcomings, ice is one of my preferred types, which also helps.

I have to give a shout-out to Boweon, the fairy Eevee I once found repulsive. Using one in X turned my opinion right around, and I eventually grow fond of the "girly" design. Leafeon also gets special mention, I can't exactly put my finger on why, but I have quite the soft spot for the verdant Pokémon. And Espeon, because it looks like a cat. And...

I'd better stop now. Needless to say, the Eevee family ranks among my favourite Pokémon, and they've all left their mark on me for one reason or another cx

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I love all of them but if you want me to choose one then definitely Leafeon for me.
    I love the crumpy leaves they have, their colour scheme blends in so well too.
    Adamant Leaf Blading Leafeon isn't a force to be reckoned with too.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Jolteon is my favorite since it has only one weakness. My least favorite is Sylveon. I rather have a Dragon eevee evolution.

Elixirloxx23

Just getting started!
    Years
  • Glaceon.jpg

Such a majestic Eeveeloution!

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My favorite has to be Vaporeon. Mainly because I haven't battled with many others ^^"

Back