• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
His post says 11:30 am(well not 30 but i rounded for simplicty) so that means i shouldve missed it already i have no idea how to do time or timezones ill just check back in in the morning......

I realllly hope I dont miss the first event :'D

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Mfw I need to do school, thus being away during the first 4 hours because timezone matter. I hope I can get back asap once I'm done, probably.

<insert image reaction here>

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
Juno said:
Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
Espeonica said:
Charmander (aka Ichigo)
UltimateUmbreon said:
Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
acatfrommars said:
Meowth (aka Watermelon)
GreenLegend56 said:
Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
HyperMorian said:
Chikorita (aka Emera)
Nonibros said:
Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
Fayt_darkblade said:
Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
LadyLucina said:
Treecko (aka Telethia)
Salzorrah said:
Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
Aquacorde said:
Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
Waterproof said:
Skitty (aka Meow)
t0gekiss said:
Lelouch said:
Chimchar (aka Fire)
LennieFrost said:
Piplup (aka Vash)
NeonJelly13 said:
EvilChameleon said:
PercyX said:
Riolu (aka Riot)
Lugarugan said:
Snivy (aka Emily)
pikachucookies said:
ordinaryOddball said:
Chespin (aka Glendale)
DyingWillFlareon said:
Fennekin (aka Cinde)
Nidoking said:
Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
Okay guys, time to get the show on the road.

The actual Event hasn't started yet, coz as u can all see, there are still Four Starters that haven't been picked - Phanpy, Elekid, Tepig & Purrloin. So I'll call this a "Pre-Event Challenge".

The Teams will be revealed after this Challenge is completed.

Your Challenge is very simple - find people on PC, who you think might be interested in joining the Event, get them to select one of the remaining four Starters & register. Be sure to ask them to mention that YOU recommended them :).

Here's the Rules to how this will work:-

1. A Current Member, who's already part of the Event, can recommend a maximum of two Members (of course who's NOT already part of the Game :P), to join the Event.
2. The Member you recommend has to select one of the four Starters left - Phanpy, Elekid, Tepig, Purrloin & it'll be on first-come-first-served basis.
3. If u recommend one Member, u'll earn a Special Individual Advantage, before the First Challenge for the Event is put up.
4. If u recommend two Members, in addition to the Special Advantage, u'll also earn urself one of the five Special Leg Rewards (Fast Forward or Yield or Speed Bump or U-Turn or Switchback). I'll tell u which one u'll merit :).
5. The recommended Member, CANNOT recommend another Member, i.e. this Challenge is open on for the 23 Members, currently registered.

I know not an easy Task, especially for newbies, but that's exactly why its a "Challenge".

So guys high stakes, before the actual Game gets underway. Give it ur best & good luck ^^.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
Chu, what happens if multiple people ask the same person to join the Event?

Spoiler:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years

Spoiler:
Catman's right here, if you wanted to know.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Spoiler:
Then its upto that person to decide, who they want to give credit to :).

Spoiler:

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
And then I know no one of that sort ...

PercyX

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
Oh, darn. Is there anyone else out there actually interested in joining this event?
Someone ask Trump :p
He would surely be interested in ruining this :p
644.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Hillary would probably delete the event and deny that it ever existed.

(laughs inside; cries outside)

I'll just wait for everyone else to seek someone, because everyone I know is either too busy or already in this event.

PercyX

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
(laughs inside; cries outside)

I'll just wait for everyone else to seek someone, because everyone I know is either too busy or already in this event.
Same
Exactly my situation

Happy and at peace. :)
Years

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I nominate LegendChu to join the game. I'd like to see him be both host and player, as I think that'd be cool.
That'd mean double duty, which will be really tough, coz u know how I manage time :P.

Please no politics.
There's gonna be a lot of that in this game, I'll bet on that ;).

Same
Exactly my situation
But why does it necessarily have to be someone u know? That is exactly ur Challenge. I've done that before, successfully. And hey, I convinced u Ghost, didn't I?

I've no problems doing that myself, again. I can look around, find a few people who I think might be interested, talk to them & try convince them, u know I'm quite good at that ;).

But that'd be no fun, coz the Challenge is meant for u guys, the Contestants, so come on, at least give it a shot guys & I'm addressing every Contestant here :). Difficult, but not impossible {:3}.

If all the Seats don't get taken, then I'll have to go for "Plan C" hehe >:) >:).

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
That'd mean double duty, which will be really tough, coz u know how I manage time :P.

There's gonna be a lot of that in this game, I'll bet on that ;).

But why does it necessarily have to be someone u know? That is exactly ur Challenge. I've done that before, successfully. And hey, I convinced u Ghost, didn't I?

I've no problems doing that myself, again. I can look around, find a few people who I think might be interested, talk to them & try convince them, u know I'm quite good at that ;).

But that'd be no fun, coz the Challenge is meant for u guys, the Contestants, so come on, at least give it a shot guys & I'm addressing every Contestant here :). Difficult, but not impossible {:3}.

If all the Seats don't get taken, then I'll have to go for "Plan C" hehe >:) >:).

...because I'm an introvert who has extreme issues with talking to people...even people I know.

Back