• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • So is it like spin the bottle (Truth n' dare ) but we never get to choose and never get to say Truth ?
    Sweet .

"Truth n Dare"

How many times have you been hurt by this game
    im sorry most people i know say 'or' not 'and' and it sounds like 'you have to do both now k' and idk i found it funny

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): DyingWillFlareon
    YOUR STARTER (A Pokemon from the "Starters Available" list just, below the Registration Form. Remember to take a look at Registered Members above you & make sure you don't choose a Pokemon, that has already been chosen): Fenniken
    STARTER'S NICKNAME (optional): Cinde GET IT CINDY LIKE CINDERS BECAUSE FIRE FOX IM CLEVER LIKE THAT FOX
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No): Kinda? Yes but I never watched it so I have no idea what happens in it. Can I just make ankther total drama ref?....

I both wanna and dont wanna do this hopefully ill get on cause i have a lot to do(tomorrow starts an event me and some friends are doing on tumblr as well as im still working on a hack game and our basement plumbing broke so ill have to be iut everyday at a landromat until its fixed and wow this is a busier month than i though) but Ill make myself be here this time :3

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • "Truth n Dare"

How many times have you been hurt by this game
    im sorry most people i know say 'or' not 'and' and it sounds like 'you have to do both now k' and idk i found it funny

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): DyingWillFlareon
    YOUR STARTER (A Pokemon from the "Starters Available" list just, below the Registration Form. Remember to take a look at Registered Members above you & make sure you don't choose a Pokemon, that has already been chosen): Fenniken
    STARTER'S NICKNAME (optional): Cinde GET IT CINDY LIKE CINDERS BECAUSE FIRE FOX IM CLEVER LIKE THAT FOX
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No): Kinda? Yes but I never watched it so I have no idea what happens in it. Can I just make ankther total drama ref?....

I both wanna and dont wanna do this hopefully ill get on cause i have a lot to do(tomorrow starts an event me and some friends are doing on tumblr as well as im still working on a hack game and our basement plumbing broke so ill have to be iut everyday at a landromat until its fixed and wow this is a busier month than i though) but Ill make myself be here this time :3
    Hey Flare, welcome to the Amazing PC Race. U don't really have to know the actual game & moreover u know I take care of the details & explain everything, so be rest assured.

Less drama & more action this time :P.

The signing up will take some time, so we aren't gonna start immediately, but hey be here when the game starts okay :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): NeonJelly13
    YOUR STARTER (A Pokemon from the "Starters Available" list just, below the Registration Form. Remember to take a look at Registered Members above you & make sure you don't choose a Pokemon, that has already been chosen): Shinx
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No): Not yet...

How are the teams going to work, Chu (and can we choose the colours for our teams this time)?
    And is this Event going to last an entire season again :P?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Good luck to everyone participating! It's gonna be one heck of a ride. xD I hope you all have tons of fun! ♥

P.S. - Ya, I know the OP is bland for now :P, but I'll whip in a CSS soon.

I've gotcha covered! ^.^ Sent you an updated version of that CSS I made earlier — feel free to tweak the colors/fonts/opacity to your heart's content! :D :D :D

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • I was planning to join any of these, but uncertain if I would screw up with the so many rules listed for being forgetful, same goes for the Survivor in the Trivia Section. :/

I think I'll give it a shot. Although I won't be as active for the next week because tests. (Indeed, life.)

NAME: HyperMorian
    YOUR STARTER: Chikorita
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Emera
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? No, I actually don't know the feel of it and I'm sure gonna feel it pretty soon. e_e

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I've gotcha covered! ^.^ Sent you an updated version of that CSS I made earlier — feel free to tweak the colors/fonts/opacity to your heart's content! :D :D :D
    Hey thnx a lot man, looks awesome ^^. Tweaking it a bit, will be up soon {:3}.

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): NeonJelly13
    YOUR STARTER (A Pokemon from the "Starters Available" list just, below the Registration Form. Remember to take a look at Registered Members above you & make sure you don't choose a Pokemon, that has already been chosen): Shinx
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No): Not yet...

How are the teams going to work, Chu (and can we choose the colours for our teams this time)?
    And is this Event going to last an entire season again :P?
    Heyo Jelly Boy, welcome to The Amazing PC Race. And patience my boy, let the registrations be over, will explain everything :P.

I hope it doesn't stretch that long, lol {XD}

NAME: EvilChameleon
    YOUR STARTER: Munchlax
    ARE YOU AWARE OF THE ORIGINAL AMAZING RACE?: Yes
    I was planning to join any of these, but uncertain if I would screw up with the so many rules listed for being forgetful, same goes for the Survivor in the Trivia Section. :/

I think I'll give it a shot. Although I won't be as active for the next week because tests. (Indeed, life.)

NAME: HyperMorian
    YOUR STARTER: Chikorita
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Emera
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? No, I actually don't know the feel of it and I'm sure gonna feel it pretty soon. e_e
    Hey EvilChameleon, HyperMorian, welcome to The Amazing PC Race guys. Great to see some new faces here, was starting to look like Survivor all over again :P.

Why do I have a feeling that Jelly Boy is gonna have some competition here! ^_^

I know the Rules are elaborate, but important, so u know every aspect of the game & don't worry, I'll keep explaining, as we play on :).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Ugh, seriously Chu? This is just...
    awesome! Sign me up, man!

NAME: Lugarugan
    YOUR STARTER: Snivy
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Emily
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE?: Uh... Kind of?
    Hey Catman (gonna call u that ;)), welcome to the Amazing PC Race man. And that's yet another former Survivor Contestant :P.

Meadow

Years
  • Hey thnx a lot man, looks awesome ^^. Tweaking it a bit, will be up soon {:3}.

No probs! ^^

Also, I think I finally found the problem we were talking about a few minutes ago! All you need to do is edit your post, select the entire thing, and press the "Align Center" button! That should fix it. :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • No probs! ^^

Also, I think I finally found the problem we were talking about a few minutes ago! All you need to do is edit your post, select the entire thing, and press the "Align Center" button! That should fix it. :D
    That's the first thing I tried, ain't working, everything goes misaligned -_-. I'll send u a PM.

Btw, interested in joining in, as a Contestant I mean ;).

d

I thought he was Mr. Neonjelly13. When did you start calling him Jelly Boy?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I thought he was Mr. Neonjelly13. When did you start calling him Jelly Boy?
    Hey CB, I know its u :P. Wait ur Username is Nidoking, but u have a Lycanroc on ur Avatar?

He was Mr. NeonJelly13 for my FormalChu alter ego, starting Post #417 July 2nd, 2016, 3:56 AM (GMT -8) ^_^.

NeonJelly13 = Jelly Boy, starting Post #1790, August 8th, 2016, 9:25 AM (GMT -8) ;).

So aren't u joining in?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    wow chu, you are up with another event already o_O. does look "amazing", haha :3

but with my infrequent activity not sure if i can participate in this. i'll definitely try help with whatever i can. good luck to everyone participating xD

Meadow

Years
  • That's the first thing I tried, ain't working, everything goes misaligned -_-. I'll send u a PM.

Btw, interested in joining in, as a Contestant I mean ;).

Aw man, unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to commit to being a participant for now. D: Thanks for the offer, though! =)

As for the CSS, I quoted the OP just now to grab the exact code, and it seems like centering the whole thing does work on my end! Here's how it turned out:

Spoiler:

Are you able to reproduce these results?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oh im here for this. sorry if youve already answered and i missed it, but will we choose our partners or no?

NAME: Aquacorde
    YOUR STARTER: Mudkip
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Chippewa
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? ya!

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • Well I've never felt more nervous on a forums page in my entire life. Despite this, I believe I'll take part. Though all I can really hope for is to not let my future teammates down...

NAME: LadyLucina
    YOUR STARTER: Treecko
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Telethia
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? I'm afraid not. But it sounds... interesting to say the least.

EDIT: Made some adjustments to my registration form.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Well I'm new here, so I figure this may be as good an opportunity as any to familiarize myself with some members. Plus, the Amazing Race is an absolutely addictively amazing show!

NAME: UltimateUmbreon
    YOUR STARTER: Squirtle
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Leonardo
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No) Without a doubt

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • wow chu, you are up with another event already
    16.%20eek.gif
    . does look "amazing", haha :3

but with my infrequent activity not sure if i can participate in this. i'll definitely try help with whatever i can. good luck to everyone participating xD
    Thnx NQ. Hey no excuses this time, u r joining in & that's it. Now get hold of that registration form, choose a Partner & enter the Event {:3}.

Aw man, unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to commit to being a participant for now. D: Thanks for the offer, though! =)

As for the CSS, I quoted the OP just now to grab the exact code, and it seems like centering the whole thing does work on my end! Here's how it turned out:

Spoiler:

Are you able to reproduce these results?
    I just copy-pasted the CSS from this post onto the OP, seems fine now I guess :). Thnx again man.

oh im here for this. sorry if youve already answered and i missed it, but will we choose our partners or no?

NAME: Aquacorde
    YOUR STARTER: Mudkip
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Chippewa
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? ya!
    Well I've never felt more nervous on a forums page in my entire life. Despite this, I believe I'll take part. Though all I can really hope for is to not let my future teammates down...

NAME: LadyLucina
    YOUR STARTER: Treecko
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Telethia
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? I'm afraid not. But it sounds... interesting to say the least.

EDIT: Made some adjustments to my registration form.
    Well I'm new here, so I figure this may be as good an opportunity as any to familiarize myself with some members. Plus, the Amazing Race is an absolutely addictively amazing show!

NAME: UltimateUmbreon
    YOUR STARTER: Squirtle
    STARTER'S NICKNAME: Leonardo
    Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No) Without a doubt
    Hey Aquacorde, LadyLucina, UltimateUmbreon, welcome to The Amazing PC Race guys ^^.

Aquacorde, by partners I'm supposing u mean Teams right (or did u mean Pokemon Partner :P). You'll be choosing ur own Starters (i.e. Pokemon Partners), but as for Teams, I'll be doing that, coz I usually like having (somewhat) balanced Teams. Hope that's okay :).

LadyLucina, UltimateUmbreon, I can see u guys are new here, but don't worry, I'm sure u'll do just fine {:3}.

Last edited:
    Back