• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy & Alice Crenshaw
Classroom

Jimmy rolled his eyes after the teacher's instruction, and then he and Alice went over to the work stations to take part in the little yet compulsory contest. The teacher continued to talk as he wrote down the instructions so that those students like Jimmy who were paying the least amount of attention possible to the class weren't lost after he was done. Then he revealed the prize: a very rare Berry known as the Enigma Berry which was found only in the Riddler's back yard..

Jimmy shrugged. That berry was rare indeed, but he was not very sure if he truly wanted it. Alice, on the other hand, was happy but nervous. She hoped that she would get her Poffins right, and looked at the blackboard many times. She wanted that berry, and, oh, so badly.

Both of them turned around seeing other students had started. They followed the teacher's instructions in order to make the dough, which even Jimmy did with relative ease. Then the time came to pick the Berries from the bucket. Jimmy picked a Tamato Berry, and absentmindedly crushed the berry in the mortar. Then he grabbed a Pecha Berry, which was very tender and crushed it as well, making something very spicy, and yet very sweet. Although he was not aware of it. Alice meanwhile did the same with Wepear and Chesto Berries.

Once the Berries were crushed, both students mixed their mix with their dough, which began to gain some coloring. Then they continued to follow the teacher's instructions until the Poffins were in the oven, at 375-degree heat, waiting for the fifteen minutes to pass. Alice stared at the oven and at her watch, while Jimmy just leaned against the table, not really caring.

After the fifteen minutes were up, Alice quickly took her Poffins out of the oven. Jimmy rolled his eyes and did the same. All they could do now is wait for the teacher to test their Poffins and announce the winner and keeper of the riddler Engima Berry.

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Oak Town

Charlie was smoking his cigar and watching the volleyball match on the beach from his deck (more precisely the good-looking girls who were playing) when someone called for him. He turned around, and dropped his cigar, which fell off the deck and onto the sandy beach below, turning off immediately. He seemed slightly annoyed by this, but took a deep breath and turned around.

"Oh, rats." he said, "What is it?"

"We have finished moving in everything, Mr. Fitzpatrick." the other guy said, "Here are the keys. You already paid for the service, so you don't need to worry about that."

Charlie nodded and took out some cash to tip the man. The tip was quite large, and the man smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Fitzpatrick!" he said and then left for where the helicopter was parked. Soon after that an engine was heard and the chopper was taking off, and flew away from Charlie's house.

With a smile on his face, Charlie entered his house. In the living room, there was a piano, a couch, a desk with a computer, and many other obects of decoration, as well as a stairway that led to his room. He would have gone over there to take a nap, but he had work to do. He had to head for his office at the Academy building to set things up if a student was to come there.You never knew when a student would need a counselor's help.

He sent out Berta, mis Mr. Mime, and told her to look after the house. After a nod from the Pokémon, Charlie went to the garage and left his house in his silver Mercedes. His next destination would be Oak's Academy. His new job, and his new life full of win were about to begin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Battlefield #6]

Drew shouted, "You know, ladies first."

Tristen's eyebrows raised as she took in what he said. What is that supposed to mean? "Ladies first?" Somehow that sounds demeaning. She shook it off as she tilted her head to take in her surroundings. The bleachers on the side were occupied by the other students in her class. Their professor was taking notes on the side. People were watching. She sighed and turned to Drew's end of the average, dusty-looking field. She squinted as she tried to see Drew's expression from her end. Is he okay? He looks a little... pale. Shaking her head, she muttered to herself, "Maybe I'm just seeing things." Besides, she shouldn't be saying anything about his complexion. She's albino herself for heaven's sake.

It's going to be interesting to see how people view our different battling style. "Very well. Let's begin." Tristen called out as she directed her attention to her Skarmory and Croagunk.

Without hesitation, she began calling out fragments of orders to her pokemon. "Skarmory, sand! Gabriel, move in!" Immediately, Skarmory began to flap his wings violently to stir the air around them, sending a sand-attack directly towards Umbreon and Petilil. Under the cover of the cloud of dust, Gabriel quickly prepared to attack using Pursuit, heading straight towards Drew's tiny Petilil.

Tristen watched with her arms folded as she watched to see what Drew had in store for her.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Orion Riecher

"Well... I actually come here to learna nd go figure they don't schedule me a class, Jakio." Orion muttered.

"CHAR!" 'lol!' "Char rar mel rar mel." 'Only human who likes training' Jakio hissed.

"heh. You know I can recognize that chuckle in your voice just for that we're training you. At the beach." Orion replied.

"CHAAAAAAA" 'NOOOOOOO' Jakio screamed falling to the floor.

"Quit it Jakio I taught you better. Turbine needs training too thats why we're heading down." Orion said disiplining his starter.

Jakio was quiet from that point on as they heading down to the beach. There Orion sent out his other pokemon, Turbine the Electabuzz. With both of his pokemon out Orion let them at it.

"Ready?"

"CARAH" Jakio roared.

"BURUZ" Turbine whirled.

"Then start." Orion commanded.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's classroom

Dante looked at Takumi when he asked about getting a nurse for Elizabeth, but that all changed when Elizabeth got up saying she was okay.

Well, I don't think she needs a nurse now, Dante thought to himself.

Dante went back to his set and started to put the piece next to his notepad. There, Dante started to draw in his notepad as to what style the pokeball will look like. After that is done, Dante took out one of his pokeballs to see what the pokeball is supposed to look like. Dante then saw the ancient pokeball that Elizabeth gave to Takumi.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)

Oak Town/Sea/Battle With Wyatt D.

X-Ray took shadow ball full on. The attack looked so painful when it hit X-Ray that Wyatt winced as if he could feel it himself. Wyatt knew this round was over, the Mantyke was at a complete stillness and had a look of almost lifelessness in his eyes. The tide stopped rising and the bubbles disappeared. "He's comatose" said Wyatt, somewhat bothered by his loss but also glad that Wyatt D. wasn't going down without a fight. He walked slowly over to X-Ray and cradled him. "You did good." he whispered to X-Ray. Wyatt tried to quickly think who would make a good match up against Boo and decided Neptune seemed to be a good candidate. Wyatt targeted Neptune with his pointer finger, almost as if it was a gun, as a signal for Neptune to go next. Neptune jogged in looking determined, but clumsy at the same time. Without haste he commanded Neptune to zone in with a aqua jet to catch Boo offguard with Neptune's speed. "Neptune use Aqua Jet! GO!" he commanded with hope that this may go better.

Khawill

<3
Years
"Hey Vel, we are finally here!" Teal picked up the Linoone and began to shake her, "Wake up Vel, I can see the island!" Linoone's ears perked up and it woke with a burst of energy "Well that didn't take much." They ran on deck from their cabin and watched the land grow closer and closer. "Hey Vel did you know we got into the Suicune Dorm... Vel?" He looked around, "Vel, come here!" He searched the deck relentlessly for his pokemon, he knew she wouldn't get hurt but he really didn't feel like causing any trouble. "There you are." Vel was hiding under one of the beach chairs playing with a pokeball. "Now where did you get that?" He checked to see if there was any pokemon in it but there wasn't. "Well did you find this here?" Vel nodded, and Teal looked around to see if it could belong to anyone onboard. It didn't seem like anyone was there so he place the pokeball in his pack.

Teal looked back over toward shore and shielded his eyes from the sun, "It looks like there is a battle going on over there." Vel got on the railing and seemed to look out that way; Teal began to pet Vel, "I bet we will see our first real pokemon battle! Here get in your ball until we get to shore, I don't want you wondering off." He put her in her ball and sighed, the excitement building up as the island got closer.

When the boat docked he saw the two trainers battling, a ghostly and a mantyke. "Whoa, that's incredible." Suddenly he witnessed the ghostly use a shadowball on the mantyke. He watched as one of the trainers ran to the pokemon. Teal's first thought was to run up and offer aid; but he noticed the trainer put the mantyke in its ball. The two trainers then continued their battle.

Teal did not stay to watch, he needed to find a new pokemon. He realized that if Vel ever fell in battle it would be over and his first idea was to go into the forest. He released Vel from her ball. "Hey you ready to catch a pokemon? We can use this ball you found!" A simple Linoone and they went off into the forest

It didn't take long to find pokemon, they were everywhere. "Okay so we should try to catch a fighting type right, since you are a normal we can use the it to help counter other fighting types and physics" Vel just looked at him, "Oh yeah, you can't answer me can you." Just then he spotted a mankey, "Vel, use dig to sneak up on that mankey!" Vel did what Teal told her to and managed to almost get the first strike, but Vel came up too early! The mankey became enraged; it was ready to fight, "Okay Vel, use headbutt!" This time Vel made contact, sending the mankey reeling, but it wasn't over. The mankey became angrier and charged at Vel. "Vel use headbutt again!" Vel charged headfirst at the mankey, this time the mankey was ready for it and stopped Vel with brute strength. He then picked her up, brought her up a tree and used seismic toss. Teal dove right under Vel to cushion the blow but the mankey climbed down too. All of the commotion had attracted other mankies who proceeded to kick and punch both Vel and Teal. Teal knew it wouldn't be long before he would lose consciousness and he couldn't reach Vel's pokeball so he began to crawl toward a hollowed out tree, "Vel go get in there… ow… I'll call for help." Vel complied and had suffered serious injuries and was frantically clawing at the mankies to get them away.

Teal winced as the mankies wailed on him, he remembered how to best position himself so the blows would do the least damage and pain. He then began to yell desperately for help, "Help!" When he looked up he got kicked in the face and knocked out.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mr Ryan's Classroom

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

"Well I was thinking I might start the lesson with a small quiz," Mr. Ryan answered, explaining, "and then we could learn about the Pokemon that actually saved me at one point in my life. So it should be a good lesson. As to where the other students are..." Mr. Ryan took a moment to look around his classroom. The other students better not be late. Seriously. "I have no idea. However, we should be starting soon regardless of class turn out."

So we'll be taking a small quiz. Not bad, but I can pass on a life story. I don't think I'll enjoy this class much. Maybe I'll pretend to listen later & just think about what to do after class...but not that far after class! I took a look around the classroom myself, only to notice a familiar trainer. It was Kenshin & his Pikachu! Looks like I'll be taking a class with a friend. I remember battling him & Olivia with Kat on our Multi Battle.

I wave hello to him from my seat, no smile, no frown, just neutral. Yaiba see's Pikachu & decides to say hello. He puts his shells away & walks over to Pikachu. Hey, Pikachu!

(Ooc: ^^;; I can't remember if Yaiba & Pikachu had already met.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

This guy was such a dorkwad, and he clearly thought he was the coolest thing since the Master Ball. Lincoln was just going to have to tough it out. As much as he wanted to just get up and leave class it'd look bad on his pops, possibly even put their position at risk here. Taking a deep breath he decided to just try and get through this class with as little fuss as possible.

Nika Valentine

Nika moved her table away from the others again and gladly took the pop quiz sheet when it was handed to her. Stowing away all of her belongings except a fountain pen she waited until they were told to begin and set to work.

She quickly scanned all the questions first, then went through the quiz and answered each question pertaining to bug pokemon. She felt extremely confident in her answers to these questions and by handling them first she left herself plenty of time to work on the Grass type questions. These were a little more taxing for her, but between her study time in class and her experiences with her Parasect and (once upon a time) Snivy she felt she had answered all of the questions at least well enough to pass with a good mark.​

Years
The boy just nodded. Ryan looked up as he saw the boy waving. There was another boy that had entered the room with a Pikachu by his side. Ryan walked up to the new boy and said,
"Hello, I'm Mr Ryan Newson. But you can call me Ryan or Mr. Newson. I don't mind which. And what do you call yourself?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia watched as the others started their quiz. She looked down and began her own quiz. As she filled in the answers and continued down the list she realized that this quiz was rather easy. Maybe it was due to the fact that she had been trained in learning about bugs by her various tutors? Possibly. Still, she had some trouble on answering questions about grass types. She had always thought they weren't worth training due to their many weakness and now that was hitting her back. She only knew what Megan had gone through in class so she chose what she thought was the best answers for those questions. Mark had already left and Lucia was next to finish.

Once Able was gone she could actually hear some relieved sighs in the class and Lucia did feel rather better. She quickly scanned over her questions once more before finishing and walking out as well with Roberto following right after her. She saw Mark hadn't gone off yet, instead waiting by the door. Able was still there, buzzing loudly and Lucia frowned, "Uh, Mark, why is Able buzzing?" She asked. To tell the truth, it was really annoying. Roberto himself just stayed silent during the conversation, instead he focused on giving a death glare to Snype.

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

As Dardenette took hold of C.J.'s hand a strange feeling fell over him. He couldn't quite decipher what the feeling was but he didn't like it. Then she pulled him in close to her, introducing herself at last.

"I'm… Dardanette~"

Dardanette? Odd name for an odd girl. She leaned in close to C.J. Had this been any other female he'd be enjoying himself right now. Her eyes locked onto him, his emotions were a strange mix of fear, nervousness, and somehow a relaxing feeling. What was it? He didn't know what to think of it.

"That was a brave choice~ I desire your soul… Most act as if that were the end of the world~"

C.J.'s eyes widened.

"My soul?!? What is this girl…" He tried to pull away from Dardanette's grip but was not able to. How can such a small person have such strength? Things were getting stranger every second. Well, he discovered what she wanted. It was now time to get out of here. If only it was that easy though. C.J. glanced around quickly, looking over her Pokemon and the forest, trying to figure out how to get away.

"Okay, guys, it's now or never. Ax, get her off of me, the rest of you go after her Pokemon, focus on the Gengar."

With that his Pokemon took action.

Chomp started things of with a Sandstorm. She waves one arm to kick up sand, then waves the other to create the sandstorm. As soon as the Sandstorm begins Custos and Ace make their move. Custos takes in a deep breath and releases a powerful five-pointed blast of orange fire from its mouth at the group of Pokemon opposing their party, at the same time a cyclone of pale purple wind appears around Ace's body and he releases a stream of pale purple fire from his mouth at the Gengar.

Fire Blast + DragonBreathe, should at least cause a distraction for what's coming next.

While all the commotion was going on Ax circled around to the right of C.J. The little Axew's body becomes surrounded in an invisible energy. A bright flash of yellow light appears in front of her face and she faces towards Dardanette. She then shoots herself at the girl and an orb of light purple energy with spiraling light yellow streaks around it appear around Ax's body as she attempts to slam into Dardanette.

Giga Impact, a bit much to use against a human. But was this girl even truly a human? Time to find out.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Lucia and Nika had eventually finished their tests. All that was left was Danielle. When Lucia finished, she approached Mark about Able's buzzing. Mark wasn't too sure about it either. Sure it was a lot quieter but it was still fairly annoying... that's certainly something to ask the teacher.

"I'm not sure... I figured it was just a natural thing that Ninjask's do when they fly around though I guess I could be wrong... sorry about all the noise Lucia. Able is a real piece of work sometimes. She's at the point where she can tolerate me but other then that, I'm not sure." Mark said

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years

Seth Argoz

It was early morning when Seth arrived, his bags in hand. The first thing that he noticed was that this organized set of buildings was bustling with activity, the second thing was that he felt them... Ghost Pokemon, somwhere in the middle of the academy, and lots of them.
Do you feel them too? he asked Shadow, who was in a ball on his belt.
yesss, many spirits are nearby... the Shuppet answered in his cold voice of his. They seem to be concentrated in one building...
Yes, I noticed that too... Let's go.
Agreed...
With that, Seth started walking up the beach to the academy.
Seth had to ask around a bit, but eventually he stood in front of the Entei dorm. He felt like this was home. As he entered, he felt the temperature rise a few degrees to a comforting warmth. He found "his" room, set his stuff down, and sat on "his" bed. He knew that this was going to be a good place. It would take a while to get used to the multitude of ghostly voices in his mind, but that was simply the same as ignoring a murmuring crowd. He decided he would go explore the campus, maybe watching some battles or talk to a few people from the other dorms... It was all up to him.

Last edited:
Years
By the Sea--Wyatt Wyvern v. Wyatt Donaghue

(OOC; I have dcjboi's permission to write as follows, don't worry ;D )

X-Ray was struck by the Shadow Ball, and sand sprayed in every direction. "X-Ray, you okay, buddy?!" Wyatt W. called out. The Mantyke responded with a tired groan. Wyatt grimaced and recalled his Pokemon.

"Great job, Boo!" Wyatt D. cheered. The Gastly chuckled happily.

Wyatt W. grinned. "Neptune, you're up!" The Totodile leapt into position, and glared at Boo. "Let's see how he likes this! Neptune, use Double Team!" Neptune jumped up and down with excitement, and split into three separate images.

"Clever stuff!" Wyatt D. yelled. "Boo, use Psychic on the one on the right!" An expression of shock fell upon Neptune's face as he was lifted into the air, whirled around, and tossed back onto the beach. The other Totodiles disappeared. Wyatt D. cheered for his Pokemon, and so did his Shellos.

Neptune jumped up, with a growl. "Hit him with an Aqua Jet!" The Totodile surrounded itself with a veil of water, and leapt towards Boo.

SLAM! The Gastly was struck hard, dead on. It floated low to the ground, very near fainting. "Hang in there, Boo! Use Shadow Ball!!" Boo gritted his teeth, rose into the air, and hurled a ball of energy down at the Totodile.

BOOM! The Shadow Ball exploded, and sand rained everywhere once again. Neptune was just barely on his feet. "Come on, Neptune, he's almost toast! Thrash him!" After taking a two second breather, the Totodile leapt at Boo, swinging and clawing and biting wildly--and passed right through the Ghost Pokemon's body, landing on the beach below. Wyatt W. stomped his foot angrily. "DANG it. Forgot that Thrash is a Normal type move!"

"Boo...Use LICK!" The Gastly, wobbling as it descended, extended its large tongue, and ran it upside Neptune's face. Neptune shook from the damage, and fell. Wyatt W. recalled his Totodile.

"Will we allow for substitutions? Old Boo has had just about as much as he can take!" Wyatt D. asked. The Gastly was panting, and wobbling as it hovered above the beach. "It's up to you!" Wyatt W. replied as he held his last pokeball. Wyatt D. looked up at Boo. "What do you say, Boo? Want a rest?" The Gastly looked down at his owner, and shook his head. "Gaaa-GAAAASTLY!" Wyatt D. shrugged. "Guess not!"

Wyatt Wyvern threw his last pokeball, and Draco emerged from within. The Bagon laughed at the weak, wobbling Gastly. "Draco, use Double Team! That Gastly's tougher than he looks!" The Bagon split into three images, and glared down its nose at Boo.

"Have to admit, this is a bit of a desperation move..." Wyatt Donaghue sighed. "Boo, use Hypnosis! Aim for the one on the left!" The Gastly swayed back and forth, and shot out a gust of energy at the Bagon on the left.

Draco fell flat on her face, asleep. The illusions vanished. "What?! Yes!" Wyatt D. called out. "Draco, wake up and use Dragon Rush!" Wyatt W. ordered. The Bagon still slept. "You know what to do, Boo!" The Gastly descended to the slumbering Bagon, and sapped its energy. Boo returned to his position, only moderately refreshed. "Draco, wake up! You have to wake up!" Draco snored loudly, though a cold sweat had broken out on its forehead from the Dream Eater attack.

"Boo, use Lick!" The Gastly descended to the still sleeping Draco and licked her face. The Bagon woke up, but gritted its teeth from the Lick, paralyzed. "Draco, use Dragon Rush!" Draco took a step to move, but fell on its knees, still paralyzed. "Boo! Finish it off with a Shadow Ball!" The Gastly rose high into the sky, and summoned a large ball of dark energy. "GaaaaaaaaaaaaastLYYYYY!" it cried as he hurled the Shadow Ball down at Draco.

BOOM! Sand sprayed everywhere as the Shadow Ball impacted Draco. "You okay, Draco?!" The Bagon closed its eyes and growled. It nodded, took a step forward, then fell, defeated. Wyatt W. recalled his fainted Pokemon.

"WOOOOO!" Wyatt D. cried out triumphantly, before regaining his composure, and walking over to Wyatt W. "That was a great match." "Agreed!" The two shook hands, and Wyatt D. walked over to his Pokemon. "You did a fantastic job, Boo! I'm *so* proud of you!"

Evolution Time!

Boo suddenly emitted large, bright flashes of light and colour. "Oh, MAN! Boo is evolving!" Wyatt D. said excitedly. The Gastly stretched, grew...

"Haaauuuuuunter!" Boo exclaimed. He now possessed a larger, spiky body, and two hands.

Spr_4h_093.png

Boo gritted his jagged teeth, and floated lower and lower to the ground, still worn out from the fight. "Boo, we should get you healed up. Thank you for the awesome fight, Wyatt! I'll see you around some time!" Wyatt D. shook hands with Wyatt W. one more time, before recalling his Shellos, and putting an arm around his Haunter, supporting him as they made their way back to the school to get healed up. Wyatt W. would do the same shortly.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years

Chloe Evergreen
-Suicune Dorms-
Ani315MS.png
Ani184MS.png
Ani605MS.png

" Those should be the last ones Nova." Chloe said as Nova came back into her room with the last of her luggage. It was really handy having a Psychic type pokemon around. As Nova place two bags on the bed Rose and Jet came in both holding a box in their hands. More of Chloe's stuff. Chloe arrived at the academy earlier that morning with a ferry and after being welcomed by a member of the staff was escorted to the Suicune dorms where she would stay from now on. Her room was really nice and comfy, and from what she heard the Suicune dorms are the top notch among the three dorms. Good thing she studied so hard for the entrance exams.

" Ok guess we should unpack. Jet you take that box and put the stuff in the drawers over there. Rose you help me put my clothes in the closet and you Nova put the books on the top shelves over that desk and the rest of the stuff on the desk." Chloe assigned everything and with that all of them started doing their stuff….well something like that. Nova quickly put the stuff in the right place and since he got quickly bored decided to see what the others were doing. However the rest were still at the beginning of their unpacking, guess not everyone can put thing away just by a flick of their thought. So while Rose and Chloe were carefully placing Chloe's other clothes in the closet, Nova would simply use Confusion and put the piece of clothing back in the luggage. This went on for a couple of minutes until Chloe and Rose finally noticed that the closet was getting emptier and emptier with every look away from it. Chloe turned around only to see a giggling Elgyem .

" What did I tell you about playing pranks when we're busy?!" Chloe told the space pokemon, then turned her head towards Rose and with a big smirk on her face it let Rose understand what she was intending. " Come here you little rascal!!! Roselia!!!" both Chloe and Rose jumped on Nova and started tickling him until tears came out of his eyes. Nova was surprisingly ticklish for an UFO pokemon.

"Elgyem!!!" the pokemon cried demanding truce.

" OK but next time remember that these.." lifting her hands…." …and these… " as Roselia lifted her hands as well "….will be your doom!" she teased Nova and then turn back to putting the clothing, once again, into the closet.

"Elgyem…Elgyem!!!" the pokemon lifted itself up in the air again and after tacking a deep breath to recover from the tickling torture of doom it put on its usual smile once again and floated to its next target. This time it head over to the only living thing in the room beside Chloe and Rose. Jet was just finishing putting the last of Chloe's things in some drawers. Nova lifted a white sheet from Chloe's bed and put it on then it lit its colored signals from his hand and sneaked behind Jet and taped him on the tail.

"Rilllll!!!!" Jet shouted as it turned around and got scared. Rose and Chloe immediately lifted their eyes from the closet and over to Jet. But as soon as they saw the scene, out of reflex, Jet launched a Water Gun attack straight at the *ghost*, sending Nova out the window. Chloe and Rose burst out in laughter the instant Nova flew out the window, however Jet realized that Nova was under the sheets and ran out to the window to see if he's ok. Which of course he was as he stopped his landing using a Confusion attack.

"Are you ok nova? " Chloe yelled.

"Elgyem!!!" he shouted back saying he was fine.

"Now my bed sheets are all soaked!!!" She said turning to Rose, but as soon as she ended her sentace Nova sent the sheets flying with a Confusion attack and placed them on the frame of the window to let them dry in the sun.

"Thanks! Wait there, we're coming too!" Chloe shouted once again, oblivious that there may be someone in the dorm or that classes are being held at this hour. Today Chloe was off the hook as she arrived in the middle of the study period so she was excused from it to pack and get to know the place. And that's what she was planning to do. She went outside and called Jet and Nova back to their pokeballs, letting only Rose out. The others didn't mind that much being in a pokeball as they knew that as soon as Chloe find something interesting they would be called out again. So with that being done Chloe and Rose started walking away from the dorms, to a destination unknown to them for now.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Orion Riecher, Beach to Suicune dorm.

"and cease. Good work both of you, but Jakio you need to use hone claws faster if you want to land a hit too. Turbine keep that shock wave strong even if it hits everything. Now we can head back. I forgot my empty pokeballs anyway so there isn't much point." Orion said hvaing the training fight finished.

It was his pride and joy to see is pokemon training. both were at the same level of skill, and were perfect sparing partners. Shame it'd become a bit unfair if Jakio evolved before he learned earthquake. either way things were pretty good today. Orion begna to head back his dorm both of his pokemon in tow. On the way he spotted a girl he hadn't yet met.

"Forgot we were getting another suicune student." Orion said pulling up his black jacket, which he wore since he too agreed the hierchy of dorms was rather pathetic even though he was on top.

"Hello there you're the new girl I'm guessing." He asked, "I atleast haven't seen you around.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola & Megan Sandoval
Classroom

Struggling a bit to get through the test, Danielle was starting to lose a bit of hope…especially to the last question. It looked tricky, tricky enough to mess up her head. It dawned on her that most of the students, including Mark and Lucia, had finished the test quicker than her. She scratched her head using her pencil, and gave the last question a guess.

Three students remain in the classroom, including herself. As she gave the quiz a final revision, she got up with her belongings and placed the quiz on top of the desk. Megan spotted her as she did it, and smiled.

"How was the quiz?" she asked her.

"Well…it was alright," Danielle whispered her reply, not intending to smile. "I think I did pretty well."

"Alright then. I'll see you up on the roof." Megan grinned as she grabbed her clipboard that had the pairs. She studied them a little longer as two of the students, an Enteier and a Suicuner continued their quizzes.

Danielle quickly left the classroom and found both Mark and Lucia waiting for her. She felt a bit embarrassed that she took too long in taking the quiz, it seemed so easy for her, except for the last question. It was grateful to see that her friends were able to complete it so quickly.

"That quiz, oh my goodness." Danielle started to speak as she approached to the two Suicuners. "I think I did pretty well, how about you guys?"

As she asked, she started to walk towards the elevator that lead to the rooftop battlefield. This was her chance to take out Sector the Yanma. She wanted to be prepared to battle as she faces one of the students at the rooftop. In this instance, she took out a Pokeball, and released the Yanma out of the ball.

"Yaaaaaaaanma!" Sector cheered as he came out of the ball.

((OOC: be sure you meet at the battlefield by my next post. :D))

Drew Stone - Battlefield #6

It was generous of Drew to let Tristan go first. It was his code to let a girl or a woman go first in terms of battles. He learned that the hard way with his best friend Leena. Drew managed to remember what Leena had told him before. Focus on the moves, and the speed.

As the Skarmory threw a cloud of sand at Embee and Syd, the Croagunk sprinted quickly to hit the little Petilil. The sand made both Pokemon hard to see, and Syd had no idea where the Skarmory and the Croagunk went. Drew covered his mouth as the sand got to him, making it hard to see his two Pokemon.

Croagunk successfully hit Syd, sending him off to Drew.

"Embee, use Retaliate on Skarmory!" Drew shouted as he opened his eyes. Honestly, he wasn't thinking straight. Skarmory's sand attack made the battlefield a bit too hard to see.

He couldn't find Syd anywhere. As the cloud faded a bit, Syd didn't resist the pursuit. She was laying there, fainted, unable to battle. Was Tristan's Pokemon stronger? Drew sighed, but still remained in shock. Well, I'm appalled. He returned Syd inside his Pokeball, and focused on Embee's retaliate.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years

Chloe Evergreen
-Suicune Dorms-

Ani315MS.png
Ani184MS.png
Ani605MS.png

As Chloe was about to leave another student came out from the Suicune dorm with a black jacket in his hand. He wasn't wearing the official dorm uniform, but Chloe wasn't either, she preferred her normal clothes as they were pretty nice and didn't have a an imaginary tag name that would say *I'm Suicune I'm better than you* like the uniform has. However, if he came out of the Suicune dorm he must be in the same dorm as she is. He approached her and greeted her.

"Well I haven't seen you either, that's for sure. And yes I'm the new girl, Chloe Evergreen." She said and lifted her hand to greet him back. " Oh and this here is Rose, my pokemon."

She didn't even leave the dorm and she had already met someone. The boy seemed nice at first glance but Chloe had enough time to find out. Meanwhile Rose was standing next to Chloe curious of the so called boy. The pokemon was staring at his black jacket and found it familiar to one that a biker Chloe fought, had.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Orion, Jakio, and Turbine. would be us three." Orion sad pointing to each as he siad the name, "does my jacket fascinate you or something?"

Jakio meanwhile has a slight smirk on his face as he saw the grass type. Oh if a fight started it'd be a cake walk. Turbine also sized up the pokemon, but wasn't really caring either way. Orion meanwhile sized up the trainer. She obviously made it to suicune so she couldn't be too bad, but thena gain Isaac was a mad genious and was only in Entei so.

"So what region you hail from? I'm a Hoenn native myself. Then again though never really called it home." Orion said.

(he's wearing the jacket. pulling up means like pulling it up around his shoulders.)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Chloe Evergreen
-Suicune Dorms-

Ani315MS.png
Ani184MS.png
Ani605MS.png

Chloe looked at each one as Orion stated their names, and so did Rose until Orion turned to her and asked a question. " Roselia!" the pokemon replied shaking her head as a No.

" So these are yours!" looking at the pokemon.

"So what region you hail from? I'm a Hoenn native myself. Then again though never really called it home." Orion said.

" I'm native from the Unova region. It's very nice there but it's got to have a change of scenery from time to time." Chloe replied not knowing what to understand from his later remark, but then again it was a minor matter. " Do you have anything to do at the moment?" She asked as she was new to the place and needed a guide on her first day. ' If not could you show me around a bit?"

Back