• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The next name change actually happens in July. It was recently changed to allow for only two name changes a year - one in January and the other in July. And if you're wondering who the staff member to ask name change questions is, it's Razor Leaf.

Years
  • On my tablet and computer Pokecommunity.com has changed to look like a basic forum site with nothing extra. I had the pichu theme on it and now it's just purple and text. Also the site is missing some areas of the forums. I have no access to X&Y, ORAS, or Sun and Moon forums at all. And a few areas also have changed names. Like there is a section called gameboy games on the front page. It's been like this for two days for me. Any idea how to fix it?

Years
  • On my tablet and computer Pokecommunity.com has changed to look like a basic forum site with nothing extra. I had the pichu theme on it and now it's just purple and text. Also the site is missing some areas of the forums. I have no access to X&Y, ORAS, or Sun and Moon forums at all. And a few areas also have changed names. Like there is a section called gameboy games on the front page. It's been like this for two days for me. Any idea how to fix it?
    Change your skin to something other than the current forum default. That should, ah, fix whatever problems you're having.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    On my tablet and computer Pokecommunity.com has changed to look like a basic forum site with nothing extra. I had the pichu theme on it and now it's just purple and text. Also the site is missing some areas of the forums. I have no access to X&Y, ORAS, or Sun and Moon forums at all. And a few areas also have changed names. Like there is a section called gameboy games on the front page. It's been like this for two days for me. Any idea how to fix it?
    You'll also need to click this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php?styleid=48 in order to be able to choose your usual forum skin since the special one up for today doesn't have the style selector and there's no proper toggle for it either.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I tried clicking that link and it didn't work. I'm still stuck with the April Fool's layout, even if I use a different skin.
    Does it not take you back to the index but with the PokeLink forum skin instead of the AFD skin?

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • You'll also need to click this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php?styleid=48 in order to be able to choose your usual forum skin since the special one up for today doesn't have the style selector and there's no proper toggle for it either.
    IMO it's bad that it doesn't have the style selector because some people doesn't like surprise style changes. Maybe that's why it wasn't forced by overriding the user's style choice, you avoided it if you ticked "Remember me" when logging in and therefore got an inexpirable cookie because the style choice is stored in said cookie. I had done that and my style wasn't changed today.

"Hiding" some areas is a funny joke, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out that you can still access those areas by using the forum jump menu even if you don't know how forums work.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Will you be hiding the "moderators" section again once this day is over? It messes with the Color Flattered ORAS skin and makes everything squished.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably posted somewhere but did the VIP forum get deleted? I personally don't really care but I can't find the post I made there the other day/can't see the actual forum. Just curious, if it's a thing for only active supporters now I don't mind since I don't use it anyways. But just wondering!

Years
  • Will you be hiding the "moderators" section again once this day is over? It messes with the Color Flattered ORAS skin and makes everything squished.

These are gone as of today so you should be good to go. Let us know if you have any other issues.

Probably posted somewhere but did the VIP forum get deleted? I personally don't really care but I can't find the post I made there the other day/can't see the actual forum. Just curious, if it's a thing for only active supporters now I don't mind since I don't use it anyways. But just wondering!

Whoops, sorry about that. Can you see it now? =)

rs4711

which is the correct way, to remove/delete my user aacount on this forum.
    I did't find an option in my account settings for this.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hi,

which is the correct way, to remove/delete my user aacount on this forum.
    I did't find an option in my account settings for this.

You can't delete your own account. If you want to discuss the posibility of getting your account deleted, you can send a Private Message to a staff administrator.

rs4711

You can't delete your own account. If you want to discuss the posibility of getting your account deleted, you can send a Private Message to a staff administrator.

Are you a staff administrator which can do this for me?
    Or how do I find out, who is a staff admin?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back