• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
  • 11, I enjoyed learning the multiplications for 11 when I was in elementary. It was easy to remember, up to a point of course.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll agree with that! These days those I just use the calculator even for simple calculations especially when it's 4 in the morning my brain isn't functioning enough for actual math yet.

Years

Was rearranging my living room. TV was on the floor and I tripped on some wires which pulled it over. I almost caught it but nope, that panel is fugged.

Warranty ended about 3 months ago. Not sure how much I'll get from contents insurance.

On the bright side I'll have a brand new telly for Yakuza 6 and the upcoming world cup.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023

weirdly enough , i'm heading to an anime convention today. not going as anything, which is frankly kinda sad, but i'm sure it'll make the experience less overwhelming than usual

Back