• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Is there anyway to get pokemon following you all the time?
No. In fact, it'll be removed from the next version because how buggy it is.
It might be used on cutscenes with fixed movements, but that's it.

ON: Another entry for the list of notes about the Beta 13 Part 2.
Pre-Battle Mugshot was removed. They were barely used and was glitchy when using with costumes
Follow Me Feature has been removed

Last edited:

Memth4890

Des4890
Years
As I already mentioned so many times, that is the plan. However, I suggest you to prepare for anything.
ZTy3fkX.png

Yeah, you can. Beta 13 Part 2 will include all the content from the Part 1, after all.

would prob just wait till its 100% done if we had to restart. might play though a new save

Years
That bug was already reported a thousand times. Avoid that house for now.

ON: I kinda forgot to post this but it looks like this might be the perfect time.
These are the most noteworthy bugs that Aethestode found in the Beta 13 Part 2 during his quick journey through it.

Green = Fixed.
Olive = Couldn't replicate the glitch to fix it or will be fixed in later patches since it's not that big of a deal.
Red = Can't be fixed for now.
Pink = Decision taken to counter one or more glitches.
Black = Not a glitch

Spoiler:

I didn't saw it in the list so :
- When leaving the museum before killing Magmar, when you enter it again it appears to be like before (without fire, and with NPCs) ... I just had to talk to the NPC saying his girl were still inside and the glitch seemed to be gone (when i enter, i am back in the burning museum)
- In hospitality side quest, after the old man go buy some stuff, if you go upstairs Steve is "still sleeping" and Red says that he should let him sleep but ... he's already gone at this time
- When your opponent uses Substitute, you are also affected (not taking damages until you kill your foe substitute)
- this one was already in B11 if I remember correctly

I probably forgot some of the issues I had, I'll put them here if I see them again

For the point of restarting our save with part 2 ... guys, we need only some hours to finish part 1 story / sidequests. If restarting from the start is necessary to play part 2 ... LET'S DO IT

EDIT : the sidequest "The Return" just ruined my save :') I said "no" when the girl asked me if I believe in ghosts and when I got tp I ended in a stadium map but without NPC, without interactions and when I'm trying to leave it just tp me back in this same room ! (and because I'm stupid I saved just before trying to do anything ...)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
3 more glitches or bugs that were fixed for the list:
High Level Shellder Glitch
Koga Sprite matches his mugshot
Safari Zone Freeze Glitch (the game was freezing when the Player evolved a pokémon)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
Please help me I have a very bad glitch that makes my game unplayable. I have the beta 13, and I play on a macbook with openemu (so with mgba), I used the multi patch tool for the clock time and it worked. In the second chapter when I visit Oak's lab and have to take the 4 Pokemon, if I have every encounter with a wild Pokemon the game crash... but sparrow is a wild Pokemon so I can't go on :C Please help me, known bug? solution?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Please help me I have a very bad glitch that makes my game unplayable. I have the beta 13, and I play on a macbook with openemu (so with mgba), I used the multi patch tool for the clock time and it worked. In the second chapter when I visit Oak's lab and have to take the 4 Pokemon, if I have every encounter with a wild Pokemon the game crash... but sparrow is a wild Pokemon so I can't go on :C Please help me, known bug? solution?
I just tried to play until that part in the latest Nightly version and everything is working correctly, so I suggest you to get it from mGBA's website. It looks like there's a build for MacOS too.

ON:
KsduKCp.png

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I re download the current version and am still having the clock not work

1) Download the latest Nightly version of mGBA (alternatively, just use VBA or VBA-M).
2) Get a Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 ROM (Squirrels is the way to go, normally).
3) Apply the Beta 13 Part 1 Patch from the main post to your ROM.
4) Apply Endrift's RTC Fix Patch to your ROM (unless you're using VBA or VBA-M, they don't need it).
5) Open your ROM with mGBA, VBA or VBA-M.
6) Enjoy.
Those instructions are working perfectly fine right now.

Last edited:
Back