• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Celebrating special occasions all the time is hard. Much better to ignore them a bit and just colour in mermaids because its the only colouring book left and you can't be bothered to draw the psychedelic wolves you always mean to but never do... its kind of brilliant, really. In a sad way.

My dream Christmas present this year is a Michael Caine-esque instructor who can teach me acting, singing, history, etiquette and all stuff one needs to excel at life.

What does everyone else really want, however fanciful?

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • im hoping for a new computer, makes me wish i had a job but i dont. This computer utterly sucks and is not really good with gaming, like at all

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I haven't been in a DCC in ages... but I'm super bored so...

im hoping for a new computer, makes me wish i had a job but i dont. This computer utterly sucks and is not really good with gaming, like at all

Yeah. I know the feeling. My laptop is a 7+ year old mac book. It can only function with an external hard drive because the current memory on this thing is pretty much crap right now. Hell, I can't even update iTunes for my phone and iPad. D: It sucks because I want all my music on my new phone as well. I can't hold down a job due to disabilities/mental health issues tbh Most of my music isn't actually purchased, but I have been doing that more often now. It just sucks when you want music, yet you don't have enough iTunes cards to buy the stuff you want. ;o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I haven't been in a DCC in ages... but I'm super bored so...

Yeah. I know the feeling. My laptop is a 7+ year old mac book. It can only function with an external hard drive because the current memory on this thing is pretty much crap right now. Hell, I can't even update iTunes for my phone and iPad. D: It sucks because I want all my music on my new phone as well. I can't hold down a job due to disabilities/mental health issues tbh Most of my music isn't actually purchased, but I have been doing that more often now. It just sucks when you want music, yet you don't have enough iTunes cards to buy the stuff you want. ;o;
    Why don't you use Apple Music?

FlameChrome

Years
  • I can't hold down a job due to disabilities/mental health issues tbh[/s] Most of my music isn't actually purchased, but I have been doing that more often now. It just sucks when you want music, yet you don't have enough iTunes cards to buy the stuff you want. ;o;

I have a windows 10 computer, but its a hand me down of either my mom or my dad, forget which. this computer sucks, and now this computer might be shutting itself down if its asleep for too long, and i cant handle the stress of it being shut down and turning it on, takes at least 7 minutes to turn on to about 15 minutes, possibly more which pisses me off. Plus my parents are too cheap to buy a damn good computer, they dont do research at all, they see a computer thats cheap and what windows it has and buys it. Like for example, last year or two ago i asked for a lenovo windows 10 laptop, because lenovo is the best brand i ever had! of laptops at least. I got a stickin dell with a old version intel core i3. That just seemed like a dang downgrade, actually it was. That computer sucked, lagged since the first day I got it, suprised it lasted the time it did. The new computer I want is about $800, and its suppose to be actual good quality since it is a gaming computer. But my dad would rather buy me a watch instead, even if its the computer i get for christmas, only thing i mean, its definetly better than having a computer that is crap quality imo. Sorry for long rant

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Because we live under a fixed income and can't afford it? We can barely afford Netflix and Hulu alone... (I live with my parents for personal reasons)
    I was really just suggesting to use the iTunes cards you get when you do get them on Apple Music opposed to buying an album since they're the same price and you get access to all the albums in the iTunes catalogue as opposed to just a single album.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I have a windows 10 computer, but its a hand me down of either my mom or my dad, forget which. this computer sucks, and now this computer might be shutting itself down if its asleep for too long, and i cant handle the stress of it being shut down and turning it on, takes at least 7 minutes to turn on to about 15 minutes, possibly more which pisses me off. Plus my parents are too cheap to buy a damn good computer, they dont do research at all, they see a computer thats cheap and what windows it has and buys it. Like for example, last year or two ago i asked for a lenovo windows 10 laptop, because lenovo is the best brand i ever had! of laptops at least. I got a stickin dell with a old version intel core i3. That just seemed like a dang downgrade, actually it was. That computer sucked, lagged since the first day I got it, suprised it lasted the time it did. The new computer I want is about $800, and its suppose to be actual good quality since it is a gaming computer. But my dad would rather buy me a watch instead, even if its the computer i get for christmas, only thing i mean, its definetly better than having a computer that is crap quality imo. Sorry for long rant

Yeah... mine is a hand me down from my mom. It works well enough to let me browse PC and other places, so I'm going to use it until it finally kicks the bucket. XD

FlameChrome

Years
  • Yeah... mine is a hand me down from my mom. It works well enough to let me browse PC and other places, so I'm going to use it until it finally kicks the bucket. XD

yeah i can use google chrome and discord, no problems there. But when i try other things its like having a seizure.

Years
  • I use this Chromebook my dad bought for me, and tbh I didn't even know google had it's own OS until I started using this and found that I can't download any programs. All this thing can use is internet apps. It can't even print because it won't accept my printer drivers. It's basically just an internet machine.

So I'm gonna sneak into bestbuy and exchange it for a windows laptop.

Years
  • I've got this fold-able rectangle-thing with a screen and lots of buttons and I don't know what model it is but it's great for typing and searching up illicit things. Like saucy Wu Shu videos... minus the saucy bit.

I hope to god that everyone here knows that Wu Shu isn't some kinky marital art as opposed to a kickass martial art. Dancing... thing. Well its awesome.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm on iPhone Discord most of the time, but sometimes on MacBook desktop Discord. And when I'm on my Windows computer.... well for some reason the desktop version is wonky there so then I use the web version. blasdjhsk

Years
  • I just use the web one, even on a pc that could install it I'm not on enough to warrant having it.
    Though if you add me and want to talk on it you could ask me to sign on.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I'm thinking of deleting my post in the self esteem thread.

Calling people who aren't nice to me 'just awful' is not a kind thing to do :( I'm better than comments like that....

Years
  • I'm thinking of deleting my post in the self esteem thread.

Calling people who aren't nice to me 'just awful' is not a kind thing to do :( I'm better than comments like that....

Maybe just a quick edit instead. But people who are purposefully mean, with every intent to hurt you, are rubbish. It's good to discern them early on from the people who accidentally do it, but if it keeps reoccurring then it can be just as toxic.

I personally switch between sensitive and thick-skinned, and it's a nightmare when people keep saying the wrong things at the worst moment. Best thing you can do is shrug it off, really. Being offended or hurt a lot is desperately exhausting.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Maybe just a quick edit instead. But people who are purposefully mean, with every intent to hurt you, are rubbish. It's good to discern them early on from the people who accidentally do it, but if it keeps reoccurring then it can be just as toxic.

I personally switch between sensitive and thick-skinned, and it's a nightmare when people keep saying the wrong things at the worst moment. Best thing you can do is shrug it off, really. Being offended or hurt a lot is desperately exhausting.

That's really good advice!

I'm trying so hard to write, but it's not happening for me. :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back