• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am getting some hankos made as Christmas presents and this machine is taking so long and Don Quixote?s little theme song is on repeat behind the machine! It?s driving me crazy

Years
  • I'm probably just going to go Christmas shopping for giggles and see what kind of deals are being offered etc. I don't think I'm going to do anything special for Christmas anyway (sadly) so I might as well.

Years
  • The Starbucks Christmas drink options in China, from what I've already tried, don't taste like Christmas (or anything else for that matter) at all. I am half tempted to try the blue cheese latte option next though...

Years
  • come to virginia it snows up here!!

says the guy who has never seen snow
    oh it didn't snow while you were up there?!

The Starbucks Christmas drink options in China, from what I've already tried, don't taste like Christmas (or anything else for that matter) at all. I am half tempted to try the blue cheese latte option next though...
    i uh what. blue cheese latte?!!?!? I'm sorry, that just sounds awful haha.

Lights on, avatars and signatures switched, Christmas time is here!
    V festive!

...I feel like I should find something festive, too. :thonk:

Years
  • HI EVERYONE! This weekend has seemed like the longest weekend in ages for me. Oof. I've been off since Thurs, and won't have to go back to work until Monday.

Years
  • Just two more classes and I'm off until Thursday evening. Got lots lined up this week after being relatively hermit-ish for the past couple of weeks.

Years
  • I feel like the next 3 weeks are going to be the most stressful I've ever had school-wise.

Either I drop my math course or just... trying to do what I can. I don't know what to do, and it's driving me nuts. It's also causing me to be significantly depressed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back