• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you spread your love?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Have you sent a message to Luvdisc yet? Do you think the person enjoyed it? Did you get sappy?

Send messages to Luvdisc.

TY

May have done so but don't think highly of it. Neither do I believe they really cared much.
    Never again

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I did a few years ago, but I haven't this year. Most people I know are gone. Or I probably just don't know their username anymore. But mostly gone. lol push me to the edge all my friends r dead

Years
    • Seen today
    Even though I usually don't participate in this kind of thing, I'll probably send something.

It's a cool idea, and it seems like a great way to make someone else happy.

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    Who wouldn't feel happy to send or receive some appreciation? Doesn't need to be romantic, friendship or admiration very much counts too! I'll be gone for a whole year after tomorrow so please forward all of your lovely kisses my way before then Up to you on whether or not you want to send them, but every message I get to forward makes even me happy too. (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ Thank you and ilu all!

Back