• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hello I'm currently playing the 1.3.5 v and just found out about the new version. I wanna ask how to update the old 1.3.5 v to the latest version.

It depends on your emulator and device
normally is just saving in-game in any pokemon center and then replacing the gba file with the new version, dont forget to make a backup in case anything goes wrong
when you start the game again you may see every character turned into brendan because of some changes to the game, just go to any other map and the issue should fix itself

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wow you realy put expert belt :') awesome.
The best hackrom for competitive!
Good luck and thanks

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 30, 2022
Could there be some way to change how Dexnav generates encounters? As in, some way to swap between always generating first stage pokémon, or evolved pokémon if the wild pokémon's level is high enough like it was in the previous version? I'm quite liking the things added in the new update, but the Dexnav change pretty much killed my primary way to grind money (chaining wild Meowths and using Thief on any Persians I find, I have enough badges to always find wild Persians after a few encounters). I know it might border on exploit but with there being so many TMs in the store that cost absolutely obscene amounts of money, and all the other methods for grinding money being far too slow to my liking, it's killing my interest in the game. Especially since I'm a catch-em-all enthusiast and so I spend a huge amount of money on Poké Balls.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Could there be some way to change how Dexnav generates encounters? As in, some way to swap between always generating first stage pokémon, or evolved pokémon if the wild pokémon's level is high enough like it was in the previous version? I'm quite liking the things added in the new update, but the Dexnav change pretty much killed my primary way to grind money (chaining wild Meowths and using Thief on any Persians I find, I have enough badges to always find wild Persians after a few encounters). I know it might border on exploit but with there being so many TMs in the store that cost absolutely obscene amounts of money, and all the other methods for grinding money being far too slow to my liking, it's killing my interest in the game. Especially since I'm a catch-em-all enthusiast and so I spend a huge amount of money on Poké Balls.
Spoiler:

I happen to agree with you. I liked being able to farm money. Although, by using Dexnav on a Persian, it's almost overkill by how many nuggets you could obtain.

As far as I'm concerned, none of the UB are in game. He took a vote on discord for which ones would follow. But he hasn't included many non - emerald legends, besides the Articuno and Heatran in the most recent update.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 4, 2022
The game is good initially, its just that some of the mons dont get their signature moves like dracovish fishious rend. Hope they get added in the next update

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Happy new year to all the Pokecommunity Users today i would like to bring you a new update for the game with some base stat changes, new abilities, 3 new Modes, 5 new followers, new areas, some QoL changes and tons of bugfixes but here is the changelog
Spoiler:

Edit: The update 1.6.1.1 is out with some new mechanics and a lot of balance changes
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I don't know if you're aware of this, but using the DexNav inside the Safari Zone to search for a Pokemon leads to a regular wild battle instead of using the Safari Zone's mechanics. Was this intentional?

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Happy new year to all the Pokecommunity Users today i would like to bring you a new update for the game with some base stat changes, new abilities, 3 new Modes, 5 new followers, new areas, some QoL changes and tons of bugfixes but here is the changelog
Spoiler:

Edit: The update 1.6.1.1 is out with some new mechanics and a lot of balance changes
Spoiler:

Good stuff. Was wondering if Electro Ball on Electrode would be affected by speed modifiers? For example, if I use it with a Choice Scarf would it use the boosted speed stat for the damage calculation?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good stuff. Was wondering if Electro Ball on Electrode would be affected by speed modifiers? For example, if I use it with a Choice Scarf would it use the boosted speed stat for the damage calculation?

if body press is affected by defense modifiers then it should work in the same way

I don't know if you're aware of this, but using the DexNav inside the Safari Zone to search for a Pokemon leads to a regular wild battle instead of using the Safari Zone's mechanics. Was this intentional?
Yes, this is intended that way you can catch them in any pokeball you want

Belrose

Bel
Years
Installing it to a homebrewed 3ds as a VC game makes it show as having a dry battery; will this impact the gameplay in any significant way?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Installing it to a homebrewed 3ds as a VC game makes it show as having a dry battery; will this impact the gameplay in any significant way?
Are you using gba injector? try using the New Super Ultimate Injector(NSUI) since gba injector has problems with pokemon save data

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
I seem to be experiencing a bug where any pokemon I have follow me show up as substitute dolls. I'm playing on MyBoy!, and have turned on the perfect ivs and no evs mode. Is there a fix to this, or is this intentional?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I seem to be experiencing a bug where any pokemon I have follow me show up as substitute dolls. I'm playing on MyBoy!, and have turned on the perfect ivs and no evs mode. Is there a fix to this, or is this intentional?
it is intentional, since the game has all the 8 gen pokemon im getting low in rom space so i only added around 80 pokemon as followers and one placeholder for the other Pokemon, i will add more in the future as i make more space and delete unused things but that may take a while

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Bro. Along with Inclement Emerald, this completes the Emerald Experience.
You're making every future Emerald hack to be kinda redundant it's so good.

On that note, is it trade compatible with Inclement?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2022
Why I cannot use cheat codes here in your version? All codes are not working

Back