• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you take a bullet for?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
  • Probably my sister, mum, and brother.

The thing is that my dad is already pretty old and while my mom is too shes my mom and i'd give up almost anything for her.

Also most of my friends

Most of my friends are incredibly gifted people, whether it be in athletics, art, academics, so far and so forth. I wouldn't mind taking my life for them to advance. It may actually be kinda selfish on my part cause I would want them to remember me but, it's all good... I wouldn't mind giving up my life for them

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • No one, because wouldn't taking the bullet for someone else be technically considered as suicide? Seeing as you were the one who chose to die by taking the bullet in order to save someone precious to you, and as much as I considered suicide sometimes, I'm too scared to do it at all.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I'd take one for my family, friends, children, any women and even my dog. (Especially the more vulnerable beings it seems).
    Not a random man, because I wouldn't feel like it's my job somehow. I can't explain it, it's my nature/instict I guess.
    As for the heroism thing, I feel like that's the only way that I'd like to die, by saving another life. It's not that I don't care, but it would feeld
    like my purpose.

Why would you take a bullet for your dog? Human life is much more valuable than a dog. Can you not live life without a dog?

No one, because wouldn't taking the bullet for someone else be technically considered as suicide? Seeing as you were the one who chose to die by taking the bullet in order to save someone precious to you, and as much as I considered suicide sometimes, I'm too scared to do it at all.

Saving someone's life by taking a bullet for them isn't suicide. Unless you jumped to get hit by a bullet to commit suicide. It depends on your intentions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God I honestly don't know if I could. If anyone it would be my little brother, but I have no clue tbh.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • I would take 1 ot more for my family especially my mom (I no im a mommas boy) n maybe extremely close friends aswell pending on person at random still mmm nope wouldn't take bullet 4 random peeps

Years
  • To be honest, I would take a bullet for anyone. First priority would be my parents, of course, I think that's where I got my sense of selflessness from. They have done everything for me my entire life and I feel like I'm in debt to their generosity over the years. I know it's the parents' responsibility to protect their children, but I always feel like if there's anything I could do for them, no matter how small, I would do it for them. This goes for my sister as well. Back in my younger years, our relationship was slightly strained, but we're better than ever now. I'm the type of person to put someone else's well being first before my own.

Back