• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
May I ask what caused you to want to have a fresh start? [:
Haha yeah, you have a distinct style (I don't mean that in a bad way).
Would you prefer one over the other, though?

Yeah, but most are too poor to post here haha. x;
If you want to see one, though, I have a sketch somewhere of a fighting-type.
One of my favorite fakemon that I've made was destroyed when I tried to redesign it. I can't really tone down the gore without ruining it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Fresh starts are fresh. I'll never upload any art to PC because they're an insult to art itself.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've made one sprite and despite so many hours working on it I could never get the shading right and it never got good reviews except from Nica. Bleh.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Let's put it this way, I'm finally done with a ton of crap I was dealing with.
Thanks. I don't really see it though. :?
I'm half thinking Paladin, if just for clean slate reasons, but Roc is probably easier.

Ohh, can I see it later? I've got to go for now. . . But will probably be back later tonight.

Haha, I'm sure they're not that bad, Nathan!

Keep at it Touj, practically all forms of art take perseverance!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Paladin? Okay. I was thinking the same thing (that it didn't seem right to call you Roc now, but that it would be easier).

Sure. I'll redraw it while you're gone, so I don't make you go blind with my sketch haha.

-
I have to agree with Paladin, Touj. Practice is necessary for art. Heck, I've been drawing somewhat seriously for five years and I still end up with drawings that I don't even want to look at. X}

I'm going to try to remember to call you Paladin, but I might mess up from time to time. I originally typed "Roc" up there and had to fix it. x;

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Dcc. I'm starting to think you're suicidal.

Hum, television!
What are some good shows you guys watch? Netflix/Hulu included.
Anyone else here watch 30 Rock, How Do They Do It, or Good Eats?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't watch tv much, honestly. I spend most of my time lurking on the internet, playing Pokemon, and drawing. Meaning I do nothing with my life. .__.

Do you still want to see that drawing, Paladin? I wasn't up to redrawing it, but I can post a sketch from yesterday, if you want. The design isn't complete yet, but I really doubt I'll finish it tonight.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Well, good! Watching Tv all the time'll rot your brain. . !
See? I have no room to talk, but I still put in my two cents. Probably because I watch so much Tv.

Oh, yes please!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha X}
Ugh. Ignore the art. Just look at the design.
Yes, I know that it makes no sense.
This was only the second ever drawing of this Fakemon. It also wasn't exactly something I spent a long time on.

Edit:
It says you're viewing this page, so I know you've seen the drawing. Therefore it will now be removed. I really need to stop posting art here.
Getting off now, though. Goodnight.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

I've been done for weeks. No traditions, though. Just...finished for the year. And the knowledge that I'm about to waste far too much time playing Pokemon and using the internet. I:

Edit:
I'm editing my post and now I have the option of adding a title. ?_?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
School's ending, so what's your end-of-school tradition like?

Probably just getting drunk with all my classmates and going to the last party organized by the uni before summer. And then everybody non-native leaves town and I can breathe for a while and travel home to my parents and get a tan :D

Years
At my school, seniors got out earlier than underclassmen, and that has pretty much made me bored -_-

Also, I keep in touch with my lunchtime friends, all because they're 9th-11th graders (yes, I know that is weird.. it's a long story how that happened), and they claim that lunch is boring without me.. :/

Since I've been out of school I've stared at my usual websites (PC included) and chatted on the various IRC networks I go on, and Skype with friends from school, but mostly texting has relieved my boredem, alongside TV :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nothing much, just talking to friends from 12.30pm to 7pm, probably walking, hanging out after school, have LAN parties and probably have sleepovers.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey I'm bored anyone want to entertain me here?

Maybe this might spark conversation here. Anyone find old stuff and really laugh at what you were into back then? Like I found a bunch of old mix cds from 5-8 years ago upstairs in my room. Lot of them with awful pop songs that I don't like anymore. Haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Care to share Dipu? I still have old yearbooks in my room and old school work in my basements. Going through it still makes me laugh. I was actually really skinny as a kid, can't say that now though.

I just put one of the CDs in my computer. And I actually found two songs I still like so far. "Great Escape" by Boys Like Girls and "Life Is A Highway" Rascal Flatts cover.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You asked for it:

Spoiler:

Think I look much better nowadays.

Spoiler:

AND I LOVE LIFE IS A HIGHWAY. AND IMMA RIDE IT ALL NIGHT LONG.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Aaron, you don't look chubby as you are now, if that's what you're implying. :I

Dipu, in that first picture you look like somebody I used to know a long time ago.
In that second picture you look- I don't even know! You don't look bad, just something seems off about that scene. :l

And yes. Just recently I found some old clothes. I'm talking clothes a five year old wears.
First reaction: I WAS SO TINY!!!
Second reaction: After looking dramatically off into the middle distance and thinking for a bit, I realised how almost desturbingly awkward I was.

Rascal Flatts~ +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back