• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Let's Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Let's Players on YouTube and similar places, so who is your favorite? (Or general commentators, like SeaNanners from Machinima)

I watch quite a few on YouTube, but my favorites are probably JosefVStalin, david64yt and kilplixism.

Josef does a lot of real-time strategy games like the Total War series, but he's pretty funny and I just kind of enjoy watching his stuff, even if I don't like the game. david64yt does a lot of Half-Life 2 stuff, but he started doing Minecraft recently and I got hooked since he's interesting to watch too, haha. And kilplixism does Left 4 Dead custom map reviews and playthroughs with his friends and they're a pretty comedic bunch, so yeah. :)

I also enjoy watching SeaNanners play games and commentate. He's a pretty personable guy and seems nice. :D

Who are yours?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Definitely NintendoCapriSun. He's the reason I even started LPing. (I'm not good at it by any means, but it's good to have an idol.) I get most of my jokes from him, such as "so happy!", "Star Fox!?", and the infamous Toilet Song from his Majora's Mask LP. If it weren't for NCS, I would not have even beaten Ocarina of Time, honestly.

Slowflake is also a good LPer, especially for Pokemon. The way he rants and rambles on and nitpicks at everything is just hilarious. I love it when people over-analyze things like I do. I don't feel so weird!

Years
I don't watch too many LPs, but raocow is definitely one of the few I do watch and I enjoy his stuff immensely. His non-sequitur commentary has the most quotable and memorable one-liners ever. He plays a pretty dang good Mario to boot.

Also,

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
LUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERROOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!
I also like when an LPer has a british accent lol

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
I'm gonna go with jiggy p and say raocow. <3 Although I haven't watched many other LPers, there have been a few I've passed every now and then, but I haven't been addicted to any like I have with raocow. :> To be honest, watching him made me want to start LPing too. XD Since I kinda do what he does in his videos, so I can relate!

But yeah, my day isn't complete without a dose of raocow. :D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Slowflake, hands down. He just has the best commentary, I don't know why.

Oh, and his accent is sexy. DONKEY KONG COUNT-TREEEEE.

Years
I don't really watch alot of Let's Players but I kind of like NintendoCapriSun and Chuggaaconroy. but after watching that video of raocow, I might watch him more. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh, and his accent is sexy. DONKEY KONG COUNT-TREEEEE.

Oh, how I second that notion...I had never heard a Canadian accent til I saw one of his LPs. Or whatever region accent that is...mmmm.

Also wanna mention Chuggaconroy. Even though NCS is my favorite, I started watching Chugga first. Don't like him as much now, though.

Oh, and batman(insert the numbers that I can't remember here). He's not really hilarious or anything, but he knows his stuff and he can be funny when he wants. He's pretty calm through games and doesn't get all ROOARRRRR like Slowflake, but I think that's a nice difference. We can't all be angry video game nerds. :P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Datai's accent just makes me love him. It's just aaaaaaaaaaaa lovely. Since we're including general commentators too, Adam's (Seananner's) voice is just one of those calming, relaxing, and awesome voices.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Chuggaaconroy, Lancun, McGammar, and NintendoCapriSun are all pretty boss in their own way. I'm not a big fan of Chugga's more...devoted fans, but his commentary itself is really good an informative. :D

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I don't watch LPs on YouTube, so I'll have to rank the PC LPlayers.
Well, I really love Xephyr's and Yuoaman's style. Well, their styles are quite similar, a lot of pictures of all that happens, nice comments, etc. Video LPs sound annoying and since for most of them, half is just a stupid presentation, I got bored of them.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Snowflake, his ranting makes for great entertaining commentary and his French Canadian accent adds to the sexyness awesomeness of his commentary.

Others I like include NintendoCapriSun, Chuggaaconroy, and raocow. I seem to like thick accents a lot too.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I don't watch too many LPs, but raocow is definitely one of the few I do watch and I enjoy his stuff immensely. His non-sequitur commentary has the most quotable and memorable one-liners ever. He plays a pretty dang good Mario to boot.

Also,

Also he's quite remixeable.

You know, I wasn't a real fan of LP's (even if I had made a few myself) until I discovered him.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
CHUGGAACONROY. <3333

idk exactly why. He's just cool. XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
Billymc very entertaining mario Lets Player In my opinion the best Lets Player ever

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
No L0rd Vega? Reeeeeally? Not surprising, actually LMFAO.
He's my favorite though, CHECK IT.

Also, agentjr is recently one of my favorites. Let's see if I can do the youtube tags correctly!...

I can not... And I just got lazy. So, Have another link :D

I'm in the middle of watching this Let's Play with my friend. In the middle = part freaking 60 or whatever.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Chuggaaconroy and Nakateleeli are in my top 3, but my favorite has to be MoltovMarioWorld. Raocow is cool, too.

Moltov is just amusing in his utter overreactions. Though all four are recommended. Nakateleeli isn't amazing, but I really like his LPs a lot for some reason.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Either Batman9502, or BikdipOnABus. Currently I'm enjoying Batman's Paper Mario LP more, but in the past I think I've liked Bikdip best.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Is Marriland a Let's Player? If so, he's my favorite. I like NintendoCapriSun too!

...You can tell I'm well versed in this subject. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back